New Draft Parameters?

It's not the calculations but actually doing the draft that'd be the problem for me. Keeping track of so damn many variables when I play the game would be a nightmare; ltc is complicated enough for me.

You handled exp just fine~

It's not the calculations but actually doing the draft that'd be the problem for me. Keeping track of so damn many variables when I play the game would be a nightmare; ltc is complicated enough for me.

I hate uploading unit stats, and you're one of the few that kept on asking me to.

Yeah, I hate checking every turn to see my TC, it gets annoying

exp is simple enough too. tongue.gif

I hate uploading unit stats, and you're one of the few that kept on asking me to.

Yeah, I hate checking every turn to see my TC, it gets annoying

I don't remember asking you to upload your stats. mellow.gif

Edited by Refa

inb4 anyone else hates on my saying that drafting should be a math project.

What I meant was that drafting should be whatever the hell you want it to be. In my case, I happen to be a math major in college, so of course I would approach FE drafting from a mathematical perspective. Someone like Cam (being a computer hacker/programmer), on the other hand, might want to put forward a draft of an FE hack, or set up some type of code to determine the best units to pick based on some code he'd written up. (No offense, Cam, you were the easiest example)

Also, keep in mind that aside from turncounts, serenesforest chapter guides and the game keeps track of all the variables for you, so you only need to run most of the numbers at the end (aside from enemies on map, which is kept track of with a combo of chapter guides and the turn count).

You could keep track of that stuff as you go, but none of it (aside from turn count) is necessary until the end.

I'm a doublemajor in compsci and math and I don't think drafting should be /that/ mathematical. Most people don't want to deal with that many numbers so you're likely not going to appeal to much of the drafting people. LTC is simple to keep track of. One parameter, which is turn count, is all you need, and people are totally fine with it.

Again, if you want to do this, fine, and I think the best plan of action is to make an actual draft for it. The best way to see if something like this works is to see it in action. If people wanna join, great. If they don't, it just doesn't appeal to the drafting population and maybe you should simplify it down more.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

This seems like a complicated mess to me. I agree that drafting shouldnt be a math project. Btw, jeigans are there to be used. Intelligent systems have never stated what exactly jagens are there for, have they? dont assume anything. For all we know, they intended jagens to be used until endgame.

Well, precisely. We could play guessing games all day about what IS "intended" us to do.

exp is simple enough too. tongue.gif

I don't remember asking you to upload your stats. mellow.gif

I just remember a bunch of people harrassing me to upload stats and turn by turn shit in every draft I log.

Oh wait, that was Wen and 13th I believe, sorry.