New Story Trailer + site update

deuxhero

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Liz is wimpy; she had a staff, she could have tried to hit them with it instead of cowering. Also, "Marth" is showoff, it would have probably been easier block that strike while he had his front to the enemy instead of his back.

Did I see MU with his hood up fighting our new villain?

yeah that's him ( same spell as seen in the gameplay videos) probably has his hood up cause you can edit his sprite but i guess not his animation in the cel shaded movie scenes

yeah that's him ( same spell as seen in the gameplay videos) probably has his hood up cause you can edit his sprite but i guess not his animation in the cel shaded movie scenes

I liked that touch, it shows that My Unit has actual plot significance.

holy shit i just noticed that when krom is fighting the disney looking wizard vilain you actually view the whole scene from 1st person as my unit ( notice the hood on the corner of the screen )

now that is awesome ...

Wow, Liz is wimpy; she had a staff, she could have tried to hit them with it instead of cowering. Also, "Marth" is showoff, it would have probably been easier block that strike while he had his front to the enemy instead of his back.

He is to fabulous for that though.

prolly just hiding the face so they don't have to have twenty scenes for the different looks.

Why did you post this video just before bed? Now I am unable to sleep ;_;

I feel your pain

Epic video is epic. Now I can't focus on homework :/

Also, really Liz sound like she is so young! I am guessing 12, but knowing my lack of ability to determine anime unit's ages, she is probably like 15+ XD

Epic video is epic. Now I can't focus on homework :/

Also, really Liz sound like she is so young! I am guessing 12, but knowing my lack of ability to determine anime unit's ages, she is probably like 15+ XD

Knowing anime style she could be anywhere between 8-infinity

Though if I had to make a real guess? sixteen.

The generally used age range for characters is 14-18 for the Young/low level intro characters. At least in Japan, the US side of things likes to tweak the ages up to 18 all around save the really obviously young units like the recruits in Sacred Stones, Rolf and Mist in Path, etc.

My guess if they put Krom in the 17-18 range Liz is in the 14-16 Range.