New Story Trailer + site update

deuxhero

MU uses both magic and swords, at least initially. No clear indication of it necessarily having a preference for one or the other.

Yeah I know, but her clothes don't really match.

Briggid > MU is a Strategist. An unit that uses swords and magick.

Oh what? I didn't know this. I thought MU would be able to pick its class like in FE12.

It makes sense though since its going to play a big role in the story.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this looks significant.

No clue who it is. Any Ideas? I think I see point ears. Nargas human form :p

At first I thought that was a statue of Nagi, because I thought those were breasts on its chest. Also the clothing looked a lot like Nagi's. But now that I saw this clear picture, it looks more male, and the hair doesn't look like Nagi's. Most likely Naga's human MALE form.

Man, I noticed that weeks ago.

The animation has some weird moments. Like how Krom reacts before hearing Liz cry. Or how the soldiers' weapons aren't really clashing. Or how Sumia manages to lift Krom and evade the spears within half a second. And that last part with Marth and Krom jumping at each others just make me laugh really.

The part with the dark dragon is really nice though.

Anyone has any idea about what's inside the portal when it's opening? It looks like it has eyes, but it could just be a glimmering effect.

Well, I think some of the CG cutscenes were cut fragments just for the cinematic trailer. I don't think IS wants people to see the entire cutscenes until they buy the game.

Well, this looks significant.

lolFE13Sephiroth.png

No clue who it is. Any Ideas? I think I see point ears. Nargas human form :p

While I'm not sure who it is, I think this entire scene is a flashback from MU's past.

Why hello there Sephiroth.

Sephirothflame.jpg

Before anyone says "statue" I'm gonna go out and say "That's what they want you to think".

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm also kinda curious to know who the burning statue is supposed to be. At first I thought it was a goddess because of the breast-like thingies but it has a goatee. Also, is it my imagination or does it kinda look like the bad guy?

Why hello there Sephiroth.

Before anyone says "statue" I'm gonna go out and say "That's what they want you to think".

I Lol'ed.

Seriously though, my first instinct wasn't statue. Not even sure why I thought it was a person either.

Edited by Shun One

Btw, if anyone was wondering about what they were saying...

Krom: That sword... you can't be...

Liz: Brother! What's that!?

Krom: Liz, stand back.

Elemina: Krom... I was powerless... and a fool.

Krom: Sumia?

Sumia: Thank goodness.

Krom: Just who ARE you? (Can also be taken as "Who the HELL are you?")

Text:

Will their fate be destruction, or the desired future?

lol I was too lazy to look it up anyways. Thanks. :D

Seriously, Yuu Kobayashi voicing Marth... makes it sound like he's a bishounen high school guy instead of a "Legendary King". XD

And that's JUST from the grunts I heard when he was protecting Liz from getting axed.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, I think some of the CG cutscenes were cut fragments just for the cinematic trailer. I don't think IS wants people to see the entire cutscenes until they buy the game.

How could that possibly affect anything I said? Even though they're only showing fragments, it doesn't change the fact that the quality of the animation in some of the scenes they've shown is pretty bad.

Looks like stuff about the class change system and mastery skills. And...something else, but I can't tell what it is.

I'll just wait until TE gets on later or something.

Such faith should not go unrewarded

Characters

Basilio - stubborn big brother type

The west king of the militaristic country Feria, he respects (strength/valor/something like this). He often acts and speaks in a silly way, but has a strength befitting of his position.

Flavia - reliable big sister type

Like Basilio, she's the east queen (lit. king) of Feria. A brave, heroic, strong-minded woman. She and Basilio are rivals.

Velvet - noble beast

A beast warrior unattached to any kingdom. The last survivor of the Taguels, a race able to shapeshift into bunnies. A cool woman with a strong sense of duty. Her class is Taguel.

Viole - archer detached from the world

A noble from some country. While he acts friendly, his words and actions leave his grace and refinement somewhat clear. His class is Archer.

Game System

>Training

>Skills

Learned by level up, they can strengthen surrounding allies, allow the use of special attacks, etc. The skills that can be learned vary according to the character's class. There's a limit to how many skills can be equipped during battle.

>Class change

>>Same class line

By using the Master Proof, a character can change into a higher tier class, gaining huge boosts to his stats and, sometimes, access to new weapons. Also, there isn't necessarily only one higher tier class.

>>Completely different class

By using the Change Proof, a character can class change into a different class line (the choices are limited depending on the character's personality and upbringing). Promoted characters can change to another class as well, as long as they're below level 10.

Veik -> Change Proof -> Thief / Barbarian

>Raising characters

- Unlimited battles at free map, unrelated to the main story

- Level goes back to 1 after class change, but learned skills are kept

- As the skills a character can learn vary depending on their class, class changing and leveling up multiple times allows higher stats and more skills at their disposal

Story

Same old

Naga vs Gimle

You have no memories and join Krom's vigilantes

Dead soldiers out of thin air

Mysterious swordsman with a duplicate Falchion

Kingdom of Pelesia worships Gimle

Are you a bad enough dude to face the upcoming war?!

I'm also kinda curious to know who the burning statue is supposed to be. At first I thought it was a goddess because of the breast-like thingies but it has a goatee. Also, is it my imagination or does it kinda look like the bad guy?

I'm fairly sure the Goatee is an illusion made by the collar/dark shadow on her chin.