Best of the Four Riders

Four Riders  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who of the 4 is the best?

• Bryce
    • Petrine
    • The Black Knight
    • Bertram

@xanatha; Let us see... Assuming each uses their unique weapons.

Black Knight attacks Ashnard.

Ashnard attacks Black Knight.

Ashnard has 27HP.

Black Knight has 25HP.

Renewal actives for Ashnard.

Ashnard has 37HP.

Ashnard attacks Black Knight. Ashnard defeats the Black Knight.

It depends who attacks who first in reality, as the two do so much damage to each other that the fight ends on the same turn it begins.

I don't really care for any of them myself.

Edited by Allan's Aokage

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me Bryce is way too dull and Petrine was funny at times.

I don't like the Black Knight, he killed Ike's father for stupid reason, all because he wants to surpass his teacher. I swear the Black Knight needs to get a life!

I don't think it's fair to say that he didn't have any good reason. After meeting Greil, his goal in life was to surpass him. Since Zelgius is a Branded, he can not live like common beorc or laguz. He also ages slower, so if he now actually found a woman who loved him, she would die long before himself, and the pain of losing someone beloved is wors that anything eles.

So I think Zelgius did have a good goal, even if it didn't ended up so very nicely.'Cause it wasn't Zelgius purpose to kill Greil, was it? He just wanted to beat him.

I don't think it's fair to say that he didn't have any good reason. After meeting Greil, his goal in life was to surpass him. Since Zelgius is a Branded, he can not live like common beorc or laguz. He also ages slower, so if he now actually found a woman who loved him, she would die long before himself, and the pain of losing someone beloved is wors that anything eles.

So I think Zelgius did have a good goal, even if it didn't ended up so very nicely.'Cause it wasn't Zelgius purpose to kill Greil, was it? He just wanted to beat him.

Can't argue with that

I don't think it's fair to say that he didn't have any good reason. After meeting Greil, his goal in life was to surpass him. Since Zelgius is a Branded, he can not live like common beorc or laguz. He also ages slower, so if he now actually found a woman who loved him, she would die long before himself, and the pain of losing someone beloved is worse that anything else.

That is...true..

@xanatha; Let us see... Assuming each uses their unique weapons.

Black Knight attacks Ashnard.

Ashnard attacks Black Knight.

Ashnard has 27HP.

Black Knight has 25HP.

Renewal actives for Ashnard.

Ashnard has 37HP.

Ashnard attacks Black Knight. Ashnard defeats the Black Knight.

It depends who attacks who first in reality, as the two do so much damage to each other that the fight ends on the same turn it begins.

I don't think so. They both have blessed armour, but Black Knight most definitely is superior in skill. After all, his teacher was Greil.

EDIT: And I'm not sure if Gurgurant can damage Black Knight. It's not a blessed weapon, is it?

Edited by Nightmare

I don't think so. They both have blessed armour, but Black Knight most definitely is superior in skill. After all, his teacher was Greil.

EDIT: And I'm not sure if Gurgurant can damage Black Knight. It's not a blessed weapon, is it?

Even though they don't mention anything in the game, I think there's something special with Gurgurant. I don't know, it just a feeling. But I actually think it might be able to able to wound the Black Knight.

And in simple swordmanship, I'd vote for the Black Knight. (As you mentioned, his teacher was Greil.)

Well, Gurgurant might be a special weapon, like Vague Katti, but I'm not sure if it's blessed. The only blessed weapons were Alondite and Ragnell, I think (other than Dheginsea's breath).

It's been confirmed that neither Gugurant nor Alondite is blessed in this game. If the BK and Ashnard went head to head neither would damage each other. Someone here hacked the BK onto their team and found this out.

It's been confirmed that neither Gugurant nor Alondite is blessed in this game. If the BK and Ashnard went head to head neither would damage each other. Someone here hacked the BK onto their team and found this out.

I wasn't talking about game mechanics, though...

But that is weired. I mean, Beginon's first apostle, Altina, used Alondite and Ragnell to fight "the dark god", and at that time they were both blessed, right? Not long after that, Ashera and Yune fell into their 'supposed-to-be' 1000 years long sleep. Am I right? However, at that time, one of the gods must already have taken away the blessing form Alondite, but why just from one of the weapons? 'Cause when Ike faces the Black Knight for the first time, only Ragnell is blessed.

And in RD, the blessing of the Black Knight's armor has suddenly disappeared. Both of the gods were asleep between the Mad King's War and this last one. None of them could have taken it away, could they?

Just another think, when speaking of the gods. When Yune first shows up, she says that she and Ashera are linked to each other for something about that they sleep at the same time and are awake at the same time. And after the first fight with Micaiah, when they faced those guys blessed by Ashera, she says the she'd like to bless Micaiah, Sothe, Skrimir... all of them, but that she hasn't been awake long enough to do such a thing. Ashera, on the other hand, has already blessed an entire army. Is Ashera really THAT much stronger than Yune?

I think in the story, Alondite and Gurgurant were blessed. However, I think the game programmers decided to not make the two weapons blessed seeing as how the player wasn't supposed to get them anyway and it would be a waste of time to make them blessed.

I think in the story, Alondite and Gurgurant were blessed. However, I think the game programmers decided to not make the two weapons blessed seeing as how the player wasn't supposed to get them anyway and it would be a waste of time to make them blessed.

That sounds possible.

Is it at all possible to not kill Bryce?

It is possible, but it still doesn't activate any extra cutscenes with him. Even if you don't kill him, he is never heard of again mysteriously.

It is possible, but it still doesn't activate any extra cutscenes with him. Even if you don't kill him, he is never heard of again mysteriously.

Really? I actually thought there would be stuff like that.

Just another think, when speaking of the gods. When Yune first shows up, she says that she and Ashera are linked to each other for something about that they sleep at the same time and are awake at the same time. And after the first fight with Micaiah, when they faced those guys blessed by Ashera, she says the she'd like to bless Micaiah, Sothe, Skrimir... all of them, but that she hasn't been awake long enough to do such a thing. Ashera, on the other hand, has already blessed an entire army. Is Ashera really THAT much stronger than Yune?

you have to consider, Yune was imprisoned for almost 1000 years. meanwhile, Ashera has been all happy, sleeping her entire life.

well-rested>imprisoned

also, i bet Yune was severely beat up before being imprisoned.

lol! the true reason is that the IS didn't want to make the game extremely easy, so they made this up so that you can suck your thumb and say its all right! :P

I never knew Gurgurant was blessed. I though it was a special weapon for Ashnard only.

he himself says it, doesn't he? when the Dark Black Knight and Ashnard are talking to each other, i think he mentions that the armor and sword came together as a set, and that they were blessed or at least that is what I remember

but don't take my word for it. my mind makes up some interesting things sometimes.....

you have to consider, Yune was imprisoned for almost 1000 years. meanwhile, Ashera has been all happy, sleeping her entire life.

well-rested>imprisoned

also, i bet Yune was severely beat up before being imprisoned.

lol! the true reason is that the IS didn't want to make the game extremely easy, so they made this up so that you can suck your thumb and say its all right! :P

Okay, thank you! How can you know this? I believe it's true and all, I just think you very good at finding out secret answers of the game. I'm rather impressed.

Okay, thank you! How can you know this? I believe it's true and all, I just think you very good at finding out secret answers of the game. I'm rather impressed.

Sorry I'm cutting off your conversation.

Bryce- Probably the weakest, he didn't even get his own chapter. I was disappointed when I noticed this (I was about 11 or 12 when I got this game.

Bertram- I don't know what to say other than he was creepy in PoR.

Black Knight- Not the best because Ike could kill him, but he is the coolest B)

Petrine- If you guys/girls don't remember she could have killed Ike that one chapter if Greil never came. :D

Sorry I'm cutting off your conversation.

Bryce- Probably the weakest, he didn't even get his own chapter. I was disappointed when I noticed this (I was about 11 or 12 when I got this game.

Bertram- I don't know what to say other than he was creepy in PoR.

Black Knight- Not the best because Ike could kill him, but he is the coolest B)

Petrine- If you guys/girls don't remember she could have killed Ike that one chapter if Greil never came. :D

What you said about the Black Knight. Didn't tBK tell Ike in RD that he had just let Ike kill him, so that he could have a chance to fight him again, when he had become better?

he himself says it, doesn't he? when the Dark Black Knight and Ashnard are talking to each other, i think he mentions that the armor and sword came together as a set, and that they were blessed or at least that is what I remember

but don't take my word for it. my mind makes up some interesting things sometimes.....

Nah, he just said "This armor which renders weapons impotent" or something like that. Nothing about Gurgurant.