Four Riders  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who of the 4 is the best?

• Bryce
    • Petrine
    • The Black Knight
    • Bertram

Ugggh. All are awesome.

Petrine is the only girl, making her awesome. Even though I hated her lance.

Bryce was loyal to his country. He fought for his people even though he knew his King was corrupt, because he couldn't abandon his people. He was somewhat like Micaiah in that sense.

The Black Knight? Do I even need to explain why he's awesome?

Bertram. His quotes were so awesome...So was his battle with Ike

and Elincia, if she was leveled up enough.

Hm...good point. Although I didn't really like Petrine much. She seemed like the weakest one and yet she acted like she was the best. Those people bug me.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryce was the only rider I felt bad about killing.

yeah, but you get a speedwing so it's all good

I felt sorry for Bryce and Petrine... BK, he could burn somewhere for all I care.. Burtram.... He was a weirdo..

if you ask me, Bryce was the BEST of the Four Riders.

EACH OF THE CHARACTER'S FAULTS:

Petrine: She was ruthless and cruel. she didn't care about her people, and killed them without mercy. she was only interested in power. The only reason she was kept in line was because of her excess fear of death. I really liked her as an evile character, don't get me wrong, but she was FAR from the best.

Bertram: He wasn't acting on his own free will. he was twisted and corrupted beyond the imaginable, making him unable to decide his own actions. As such, he wasn't the best of the Four Riders.

Black Knight: He was the pawn of a foreign man. He didn't have pride for the country of Daein, he was only doing it to fulfill his master's wishes. This makes him kinda blegh to me.

As you can see from my post, i didn't judge the best of the Four Riders based on their stats or stuff like that, i based it on their character. Bryce was the only general of the Four Riders who actually was unselfish. he was noble and brave, even when Ashnard revealed the truth to him. He fought for his kingdom, and his king, until death. that is what sets him apart from the other generals.

That, Bianchi, is what sets him apart from the other three, but is what makes him totally cliche.

true that, it makes him cliche, but that's what makes him the best of the four riders.

i'm judging based on their loyalty to Daein, in which Bryce takes the cake.

now, if we where talking about my favorite Four Rider, it would definitely be Petrine. i love her ruthlessness and she was the Four Rider that was present for the longest time.

Even though Black Knight was

Sephiran's

spy, he was still loyal to Ashnard and obeyed his every command.

EDIT: Well, not exactly loyalty, but he still didn't betray Daein...

Edited by Nightmare

Even though Black Knight was

Sephiran's

spy, he was still loyal to Ashnard and obeyed his every command.

he wasn't loyal to Ashnard, he was commanded to follow his orders. that is not loyal.

he didn't betray daein, but he wasn't loyal to it. as such, he wasn't a good Four Rider.

but he did his job well, and without his help Ashnard wouldn't have had as many things accomplished. after all, the Black Knight was an amazing general in the battlefield

Why rate them based on their loyalty, though?

i dunno. because the thread lends itself to that and i like to start discussions?

i decided to judge them on loyalty, since everyone else will undoubtedly judge them based on stats or how "badass" they are....

just a little something to give some juice to this thread

Edited by Bianchi

i dunno. because the thread lends itself to that and i like to start discussions?

i decided to judge them on loyalty, since everyone else will undoubtedly judge them based on stats or how "badass" they are....

just a little something to give some juice to this thread

Hm...that's an interesting way to look at things.

Black Knight obviously, though I kind of like Petrine.

But all of them die except Bertram.

Notwithstanding what happens before and after Path of Radiance...

The Black Knight doesn't die either.

• 3 weeks later...

To me Bryce is way too dull and Petrine was funny at times.

I don't like the Black Knight, he killed Ike's father for stupid reason, all because he wants to surpass his teacher. I swear the Black Knight needs to get a life!

Edited by Dark Sage