• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But we need seriously religious person.

Unless you want to argue about reality.

yes yes lets argue about that. Or we can argue about abortion

You'll be glad you're an atheist when you experience hell first hand and realize you can't bear to suffer it any more.

ditto

But we need seriously religious person.

Unless you want to argue about reality.

yes yes lets argue about that. Or we can argue about abortion

There's nothing to argue about reality because it sucks. (?)

Abortion. What is there to argue about? I agree with it. Completely.

There's nothing to argue about reality because it sucks. (?)

Abortion. What is there to argue about? I agree with it. Completely.

:/ Well you seem to think reality cannot be questioned from a previous thread.

<The_Joker> You THINK I'M SOUL

<The_Joker> lmao

<Aleph> No, but I officially think you're as intelligent as he is.

This a complement or insult.

You guys decide!

Edited by The Joker

But how can you be sure of your reality. I mean, I don't go as far as doubting your own existence because really, its kind of pointless after that point but what if everything is just your imagination?

<The_Joker> You THINK I'M SOUL

<The_Joker> lmao

<Aleph> No, but I officially think you're as intelligent as he is.

This a complement or insult.

You guys decide!

It's a compliment.

But how can you be sure of your reality. I mean, I don't go as far as doubting your own existence because really, its kind of pointless after that point but what if everything is just your imagination?

That is the part you guys misunderstood. I never mentioned a "my reality". Just, reality. One. One reality with different points of view. I'll never dare call life "horrible" just because it doesn't go well to me. I fully understand PEMN.

Edited by The Berserker

That is the part you guys misunderstood. I never mentioned a "my reality". Just, reality. One. One reality with different points of view. I'll never dare call life "horrible" just because it doesn't go well to me. I fully understand PEMN.

However, how do you know that reality is a true reality? I mean is said reality something true? Or are you just making it up? What if you are the only thing in the universe (or whatever it woud be) that exists and you painted this world for yourself?

However, how do you know that reality is a true reality? I mean is said reality something true? Or are you just making it up? What if you are the only thing in the universe (or whatever it woud be) that exists and you painted this world for yourself?

I'm completely sure because we are having this conversation. I don't have the creativity to make up such smart things or even question reality as "you" (according to you) do.

It's just one of those questions that shouldn't be asked because they don't have factual answer and you're only left worrying about it for nothing. Don't do that. That kind of thinking is dangerous.

I'm completely sure because we are having this conversation. I don't have the creativity to make up such smart things or even question reality as "you" (according to you) do.

Why would you let yourself ruin this "reality" by knowing that its all a lie (the reason why going to a fantasy world while being aware you are in a fantasy world sucks and is probably how it got to that debate in that topic).

It's just one of those questions that shouldn't be asked because they don't have factual answer and you're only left worrying about it for nothing. Don't do that. That kind of thinking is dangerous.

I'd disagree. Its fun to think about. Why is it dangerous? I'm i suddenly going to start disregarding rules and that people might actually be real and create chaos all over the place possibly, no.

Why would you let yourself ruin this "reality" by knowing that its all a lie (the reason why going to a fantasy world while being aware you are in a fantasy world sucks and is probably how it got to that debate in that topic).

There's no point if it's not real. No value.

I'd expect that kind of thinking from someone hopeless, honestly. But apparently, you don't hate your parents or anything. Don't you love hating your little brother? :awesome:

I'd disagree. Its fun to think about. Why is it dangerous? I'm i suddenly going to start disregarding rules and that people might actually be real and create chaos all over the place possibly, no.

Then on my behalf, please do. I'm sure you'll be flying with your wings made of cotton candy at the end of day. :smug:

There's no point if it's not real. No value.

I'd expect that kind of thinking from someone hopeless, honestly. But apparently, you don't hate your parents or anything. Don't you love hating your little brother? :awesome:

Actually there is a point. Entertaining myself on the many possibilities.

My brother does aggravate me. I'd say hate is too strong a word. I generally dislike him mostly because i wish i had a room to myself but can't because of him (and even if he wasn't there, my other brothers are). He just doesn't know when i stopped playing and when i mean i want silence.

Then on my behalf, please do. I'm sure you'll be flying with your wings made of cotton candy at the end of day. :smug:

Unfortunately if i am making this reality up i seem to have made rules that humans don't grow wings or tails... Indeed, its such a sad reality ;_;

Soul give the chick in your sig a fucking tampon she's leaking all over the place

The blood is quite obviously from her victims but your clever input is far more hilarious although a bit overdone.