• Ramon
    • Ashnard
    • Sanaki
    • Caineghis
    • Naesala
    • Tibarn
    • Dheginsea
    • Lorazieh

Agreed. Naesala sacrificed his own honor for the sake of his people.

That's got to count for something.

The only two people that stood beside him during the whole thing was Naeluchi and Leanee.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only two people that stood beside him during the whole thing was Naeluchi and Leanee.

I suppose that's because Nealuchi raised Naesala and loves him like a son and Leanne was/is in love with him.

Plus, she was asleep and unaware of Naesala's actions for about 10 years and was rescued by him from Gritnea Tower. He was literally her knight in shining armor. XD

I think the next console game will be a prequel to Por. It might explain more of the unexplained things of RD and POR. Like Lanvega. And Volke. And Etc etc etc

i hope not. i like

Crap. Double post. *Tries to make this relevant.*

Still I think while Sanaki is a good ruler, I think Ashnard and Naesala are better. They gave the people a chance. Sanaki, while she cared for her people didn't give them the chance at life that Ashnard of Naesala did.

Ashnard? you mean the king who had no consideration for his people and used them as pawns in some awful game, was seeking worldwide war and chaos, and left his people to their fate?

i hope not. i like

Ashnard? you mean the king who had no consideration for his people and used them as pawns in some awful game, was seeking worldwide war and chaos, and left his people to their fate?

Well, he gave his people a chance at success if they worked hard enough.

But still I didn't vote for him.

I think the next console game will be a prequel to Por. It might explain more of the unexplained things of RD and POR. Like Lanvega. And Volke. And Etc etc etc

It would be interesting if Volke turned out to be some long lost prince of some dead country in another continent, cast away his noble status, played a major part in putting out the "flames of war", and uses all the money he earns to rebuild his dead country.

It would be interesting is all I'm saying....

It would be interesting if Volke turned out to be some long lost prince of some dead country in another continent, cast away his noble status, played a major part in putting out the "flames of war", and uses all the money he earns to rebuild his dead country.

It would be interesting is all I'm saying....

lol! wouldn't that be nice!

and unlikely

but seeing the greil and elena story would be nice!

lol! wouldn't that be nice!

and unlikely

but seeing the greil and elena story would be nice!

That's what I was hoping. (Elena FTValkyrie)

Plus it would be a good oppurtunity to see other character's like Tauroneo, Bryce, etc etc etc. (Maybe Stefan to?)

That's what I was hoping. (Elena FTValkyrie)

Plus it would be a good oppurtunity to see other character's like Tauroneo, Bryce, etc etc etc. (Maybe Stefan to?)

and maybe we could actually get Caineghis as a usable unit early on!

Stefan did say he lost some of his friends to Begnion's hatred of the Branded....

It would be cool if Stefan started out as a mrymidon....

that would be awesome! and we would know misaha for a bit (before she was killed, of course)

but they should have done the game BEFORE FE9.....

FE9 kinda ruined it

Well, the same can be said about FE6 and FE7....

Sometimes it's cool to get a prequel and see how it all started with some of your favorite characters "returning"....

but they should have done the game BEFORE FE9.....

FE9 kinda ruined it

I'm not sure about that. Prequels aren't such a bad idea. Think about what would happen if they did that with Star Wars? Then the whole "I am your father" line wouldn't nearly be as intense.

Well, the same can be said about FE6 and FE7....

Sometimes it's cool to get a prequel and see how it all started with some of your favorite characters "returning"....

I'm not sure about that. Prequels aren't such a bad idea. Think about what would happen if they did that with Star Wars? Then the whole "I am your father" line wouldn't nearly be as intense.

.... i guess.

but it won't be as shocking when they kill misaha, and the serenes massacre, and the Ashnard takeover

I'd love it if they allowed us to play as Ashnard in this prequel, if it ever happens...

Maybe they should divide the prequel into two parts: the war with Yune and then the stuff that happened before PoR...I dunno though...I've also realized most of my sentences end in ellipses...

• 2 weeks later...

My vote would have to go for Naesala. He placed his people above his own reputation and wellbeing. Also, in the boss conversations in the endgame, Naesala was the only one to be called a true king by

Dheginsea

Naesala, no doubt, and nothing can make me change my mind!

He's such a great king. Even if they don't mention the blood pact in PoR, it still has to be counted. He must have lived under such pressure, and considering they don't mention anything which says that Naesala and Nealuchi are related, it must means that he didn't have any parents either.

But there's something I don't understand.

At the Goldoan meeting on chapter 14, Naesala clearly proclaims that he is attacking all beorc ships, even those from Beginon. Since Lekian has the blood pact, why doesn't he kinda set a stop to Naesala, making him not attacking the Beginon ships?

Naesala, no doubt, and nothing can make me change my mind!

He's such a great king. Even if they don't mention the blood pact in PoR, it still has to be counted. He must have lived under such pressure, and considering they don't mention anything which says that Naesala and Nealuchi are related, it must means that he didn't have any parents either.

But there's something I don't understand.

At the Goldoan meeting on chapter 14, Naesala clearly proclaims that he is attacking all beorc ships, even those from Beginon. Since Lekian has the blood pact, why doesn't he kinda set a stop to Naesala, making him not attacking the Beginon ships?

their country was poor, and the ravens couldn't live without stealing from boats.

if they died, what was the whole point of the blood pact? the senate would end up losing much more by stopping the ravens.

it would be more beneficial to the senate for them to lose a few of their ships, but still have the ravens to control.

besides, if all of the raven clan suddenly dies without a cause, don't you think people would get suspicious? especially Sanaki, who already suspected and thought the worst of them?

their country was poor, and the ravens couldn't live without stealing from boats.

if they died, what was the whole point of the blood pact? the senate would end up losing much more by stopping the ravens.

it would be more beneficial to the senate for them to lose a few of their ships, but still have the ravens to control.

besides, if all of the raven clan suddenly dies without a cause, don't you think people would get suspicious? especially Sanaki, who already suspected and thought the worst of them?

This.

Which is why I can't completely understand how you could love ALL of the senators. They're just horrible. What exactly makes them special to you, I would never understand. I know this a game, but some of the covert operations they pulled behind everyone's backs was despicable. Sure, they were smart, but they had a load of feces for a heart; point being, they deserved to die in the worst way possible.

On another note, this is exactly what I love about SF. Everyone is so diverse and expressive(for the most part.) There isn't an excess of flaming present, which will be the key to its longevity for years to come(maybe, who knows what the future will hold?)

Edited by Donatello