• Naesala
    • Tibarn
    • Dheginsea
    • Lorazieh

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Sanaki. She's about ten years old, rules the largest contry on the continent, isn't a figurehead like most kid rulers, is learning how to use magic tomes, commands a fleet of pegasi, knew of the Senate's corruption, actually did something to stop the corruption(for the most part), and has purple hairbowed down in front of the heron prince with a heartfelt apology on behalf of all the citizens of Begnion.

Plus, she's rather smart.

Sanaki

She was against the Senate and even when her hands were tieds, she knew how to make things happen that could provoke change.

Plus she apoligised to Reyson and Leanne and she hadn't even done anything. I doubt any other of the Ruler's would ever drop on their knees to apoligise for something they did wrong. They're too high up on their little thrones... Even Tibarn, he's probably got too much pride.

Sanaki

She was against the Senate and even when her hands were tieds, she knew how to make things happen that could provoke change.

Plus she apoligised to Reyson and Leanne and she hadn't even done anything. I doubt any other of the Ruler's would ever drop on their knees to apoligise for something they did wrong. They're too high up on their little thrones... Even Tibarn, he's probably got too much pride.

..... i'm sure Ramon and Elincia would do it too.

but what she did takes a lot of guts. to admit that you did something wrong is sometimes the most difficult thing to do, especially if you're ten, and it wasn't you who did the wrong thing, and are taking the blame of thousands of people......

she's amazing

..... i'm sure Ramon and Elincia would do it too.

but what she did takes a lot of guts. to admit that you did something wrong is sometimes the most difficult thing to do, especially if you're ten, and it wasn't you who did the wrong thing, and are taking the blame of thousands of people......

she's amazing

Well technically Elincia wasn't ruler at that point, since she had no country to rule with Daein invading Crimea and everything. So I didn't count her, but yeah she knows the normal life, she'd be down to earth enough to admit her mistakes.

And you don't learn too much about Ramon do you? I can't remember much at all...

Well technically Elincia wasn't ruler at that point, since she had no country to rule with Daein invading Crimea and everything. So I didn't count her, but yeah she knows the normal life, she'd be down to earth enough to admit her mistakes.

And you don't learn too much about Ramon do you? I can't remember much at all...

we learn enough to realize this. he was probably the first king to openly support beorc/laguz interactions. he saw both races as equals. his people always loved him, since he was a great king.

i'm sure he didn't get this love for free. he must have been a fair and just king. and since he saw laguz and beorc as equals, its reasonable to say that he would've behaved with laguz just like he behaved with beorc

we learn enough to realize this. he was probably the first king to openly support beorc/laguz interactions. he saw both races as equals. his people always loved him, since he was a great king.

i'm sure he didn't get this love for free. he must have been a fair and just king. and since he saw laguz and beorc as equals, its reasonable to say that he would've behaved with laguz just like he behaved with beorc

That's true. But that doesn't mean he'd fall to his knees and apoligise.

He'd probably say something like "I beg your forgiveness" and just keep doing...kingly things. Chances are there wouldn't be too many times when he'd have to apoligise anyway if everyone liked him and saw him as fair.

To be fair, the same could be said for Misaha, and Misaha ruled before Ramon did.

To be fair, the same could be said for Misaha, and Misaha ruled before Ramon did.

well, actually, even though she was a fair and just ruler of Begnion, she didn't actually manage to do what Ramon did. the senate was a big hindrance to her. maybe if the senate hadn't been so corrupt and she would have lived longer, she could have done something to help the situation, but it didn't happen.

and besides, Ramon was a beorc, and Misaha was branded and she knew it, so we can say that Ramon is more impressive. Misaha knew that she was descended from both laguz and beorc, which may have influenced in her actions supporting laguz. meanwhile Ramon was a full-fledged beorc. he overcame all of the prejudices against laguz, and actively supported laguz-beorc alliances. remember, this was one of the many reasons why Crimea was targeted by Daein. Ramon went against half the world in order to achieve his dream of a united world. that in itself should be respected, and it was something that Misaha couldn't do, even with her Laguz Emancipation Act and whatnot.

well, actually, even though she was a fair and just ruler of Begnion, she didn't actually manage to do what Ramon did. the senate was a big hindrance to her. maybe if the senate hadn't been so corrupt and she would have lived longer, she could have done something to help the situation, but it didn't happen.

and besides, Ramon was a beorc, and Misaha was branded and she knew it, so we can say that Ramon is more impressive. Misaha knew that she was descended from both laguz and beorc, which may have influenced in her actions supporting laguz. meanwhile Ramon was a full-fledged beorc. he overcame all of the prejudices against laguz, and actively supported laguz-beorc alliances. remember, this was one of the many reasons why Crimea was targeted by Daein. Ramon went against half the world in order to achieve his dream of a united world. that in itself should be respected, and it was something that Misaha couldn't do, even with her Laguz Emancipation Act and whatnot.

Hm...reading that almost makes me wanna change my vote.

I voted for Ramon because he was by all accounts a wise ruler and tried to tear down the wall between beorc and laguz. Sanaki is probably the most unrealistic leader in the history of Fire Emblem, which is really saying something.

we really don't know much about lorazieh, though

i doubt he'll even get a vote besides the pity vote, the vote given just to prove me wrong, or the mod aboose

we really don't know much about lorazieh, though

i doubt he'll even get a vote besides the pity vote, the vote given just to prove me wrong, or the mod aboose

I think the next console game will be a prequel to Por. It might explain more of the unexplained things of RD and POR. Like Lanvega. And Volke. And Etc etc etc

Crap. Double post. *Tries to make this relevant.*

Still I think while Sanaki is a good ruler, I think Ashnard and Naesala are better. They gave the people a chance. Sanaki, while she cared for her people didn't give them the chance at life that Ashnard of Naesala did.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Crap. Double post. *Tries to make this relevant.*

Still I think while Sanaki is a good ruler, I think Ashnard and Naesala are better. They gave the people a chance. Sanaki, while she cared for her people didn't give them the chance at life that Ashnard of Naesala did.

Well, yes, Ashnard gave them hope, but it was a survival of the fittest type of thing. If you were born handicapped or something, you were basically born at the bottom of the food chain in Ashnard's world.

That's why my vote goes to Sanaki. At least, I think that's why....

Well, yes, Ashnard gave them hope, but it was a survival of the fittest type of thing. If you were born handicapped or something, you were basically born at the bottom of the food chain in Ashnard's world.

That's why my vote goes to Sanaki. At least, I think that's why....

Good point. Though I voted for Naesala anyway. He sacrificed himself to keep his people safe. He almost offered his life for them. And the respect he had from the other Laguz kings.

Good point. Though I voted for Naesala anyway. He sacrificed himself to keep his people safe. He almost offered his life for them. And the respect he had from the other Laguz kings.

Agreed. Naesala sacrificed his own honor for the sake of his people.

That's got to count for something.

Edited by Fireman