fe7 HNM, Barte theme draft.

MacLovin

Even More Progress!

Ch27 Jerme: 13 turns

Ch28: 15 turns

CH28x: Dun' matta. Matthew promotes mid-chapter at lvl 20 with stats 30 9 12 20 9 7 2 before promo. (Forgot Lyn's promo data, besides lvl which was 20.)

Edited by Konnor97

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Bit More Progress!

Ch29: 11 turns (I lost the promotion data for Nino and Hector, except for lvls, which were 19 and 20.)

Ch30: 9 turns

Ch31: 11 turns

Ch31x: Got Karla.

Edited by Konnor97

Final Progress!

Ch32: 17 turns Last 4 spent on Bartre & Karla C

Ch32x: Who cares? Bartre & Karla B plus about 40 extra to make sure my plan works.

ChF1: 9 turns Bartre & Karla A

ChF2: 1 turn

Unit Analysis coming soon.

Unit Analysis! (FTC: 199 (This includes BartrexKarla, Bartre&Raven B, and penalty)) Oh yeah, tactician was female named Connie, born in April (Thunder).

Hector 20/19.49 57 29 24 22 14 26 15 A Lyn, B Eliwood C Swords S Axes Beast Hector, as always. Had 17 skill unpromoted, and had capped skill while his str was 23 at one point, and this is without SB. Received Boots

Lyn 20/16.77 46 17 29 30 22 11 12 A Hector, B Flo S Swords C Bows Not as good Lyn as in KoT's draft, though still pretty good.

Nilsian 20 29 0 0 28 23 6 17 A Flo Fluted/Danced people a lot.

Eliwin 20/20 52 27 23 20 27 23 19 A Lowen, B Hector A Swords A Lances This guy was godly. He wasn't even given the Afa's Drops! Received a BR.

Athos -/20 Normal Stats and Ranks 1 Restore, 1 Fortify, and 2 Luna

Matt 20/17.84 45 13 20 30 15 14 7 S Swords Basically only thief duties until promotion, which made him a Silencing guy.

Karla -/15.91 41 21 26 25 19 11 16 A Bartre S Swords Killed things and made a Bartre a very happy man.

Nino 19/11 36 22 24 26 19 11 25 A Anima E Staves I used the mine glitch in Ch29 for this girl. Received a BR and AD.

Flo 20/20 47 16 25 28 25 9 22 A Nilsian, B Lyn C Swords, S Lances I love this girl, for now and forever.

Wil 18/17.78 50 21 22 19 22 15 9 A Raven S Bows This guy used bows, shot ballista bolts, and was funny.

Raven 20/17.97 56 23 24 26 13 15 9 A Wil, B Bartre A Swords B Axes He did normal Raven things, like be awesome.

Lowen 18/20 53 17 12 17 27 25 13 A Eliwin B Swords S Lances C Axes He kinda sucked, so he didn't come to the final chapter.

Geitz -/17.42 52 24 16 17 16 13 5 B Axes A Bows He also kinda sucked, though still not as much as Lowen. Still didn't come to final.

Bartre 20/20 60 29 22 13 12 17 17 A Karla, B Raven S Axes B Bows The main guy was pretty darn good, except that he consumed both of my SW, so he would have 9 speed right now.

Run was nice, and was pretty interesting with the whole 'Bartre is the star of the show' thing going on. Now I'm free for another FE7 draft!

Edited by Konnor97

• 3 months later...

Alright, it's about time I finally get this one started. I'm guessing Karla will be free, as well, since it wasn't stated. And free gaidens? Sain's gonna be one happy man, since he supports with three of my units. :P

4-Zeldamaster-Sain, Prissy, Lucius, Farina, Isadora, Louise

Sain: RUSHRUSHRUSH.

Priscilla: :wub:

Lucius: WARPER

Farina: Flier (Who comes so damn late)

Isadorable: MORE RUSHING

Louise: Snipe.

fireemblem01.png

Let's go.

Chapter 11 - 6 turns (6)

Standard.

Chapter 12 - 4 turns (10)

Also standard.

Chapter 13 - 4 turns (14)

Marcus decides to troll me and gets an HP, STR, SKILL, and SPD level up.

Chapter 13x - 7 turns forced (Free)

Man, Bartre likes to miss.

Chapter 14 - 4 turns (18)

Bartre's first level up had STR, SKILL, and SPD. DO WANT. Priscilla joins.

fireemblem02.png

Farewell comrade.

Chapter 15 - 7 turns forced (25)

This was easier than I remembered without Marcus. I only had the two lords, Bartre, and Priscilla, too.

Chapter 16 - 9 turns (34)

No Marcus. :[

Chapter 17 - 11 turns (45)

Still hate this chapter. Lucius, hero crest, and red gem get.

Chapter 17x - 44 turns (Free)

Support abused Eliwood/Hector to B, Sain/Priscilla to C, and Lucius/Priscilla to C.

Chapter 18 - 3 turns (48)

RUSHSAIN.

Chapter 19 - 5 turns (53)

Sain promotes and rushes to Uhai. Priscilla spams torch while Eliwood, Lucius, and Bartre gain EXP.

Chapter 19x - 47 turns (Free)

Sain could double Aion. Do want.

Moar support abuse.

Chapter 20 - 6 turns (59)

Sain/Priscilla support really helps here. No brave bow for Louise. :(

Chapter 21 - 2 turns (61)

How fun.

Chapter 22 - 3 turns (64)

Bartre went to the secret shop to buy some staves while Sain rushed. Isadora get.

Chapter 23 - 5 turns (69)

fireemblem01.png

Hot damn.

Lucius and Bartre gain tons of EXP. Isadorable gets a level proccing STR and SPD. YES.

Chapter 24 - 1 turn (70)

Lucius promotes and spams torch with Priscilla while Isadora clears the way for Sain.

Chapter 25 - 6 turns (76)

At least getting Farina wasn't a pain this time. Eliwood trains.

Also, Isadorable procced STR in all three level ups she received this chapter.

Chapter 26 - 11 turns forced (87)

Priscilla, Eliwood, and Bartre promote. Standard defense.

fireemblem02.png

fireemblem03.png

fireemblem04.png

fireemblem05.png

fireemblem06.png

fireemblem07.png

fireemblem08.png

fireemblem09.png

fireemblem10.png

fireemblem11.png

fireemblem12.png

Edited by ZM456

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 27 - 7 turns (94)

Farina has 13 STR at level 18, haha. Isadorable took over her frerrying job with Eliwood and Sain, though, and did a better job at it.

Chapter 28 - 15 turns forced (109)

Farina had 17 SPD at 20/1. Geez.

Chapter 28x - 14 turns (Free)

Couldn't will myself to go through tons of turns to build supports. Training was done, and Lucius hit A staves. Priscilla also got the speedwings.

Chapter 29 - 5 turns (114)

WELL. THAT WAS FUN.

Chapter 30 - 3 turns (117)

Priscilla's such an excellent warper. :wub:

Priscilla.png: Thank you!

Chapter 31 - 11 turns forced (128)

fireemblem01l.png

Where have you been all my life.

fireemblem02.png

I'm not surprised with your awesome performance.

Repaired Rescue staff.

Chapter 31x - 5 turns forced (Free)

Bartre survived with 1 HP after Karla attacked him. HA!

Chapter 32 - 4 turns (132)

Having two staff users really helps.

Chapter 32x - 1 turn (Free)

Again, having two staff users helps.

Priscilla warped Sain, and then Lucius warped Priscilla near Sain so he could reliably critkill Kishua thanks to their support.

Final Chapter - 5 turns (137)

Door keys FTW.

And 137 turns is the final turncount. Almost got confused since when I was tallying the turns up, I forgot to take a turn out of each of the forced chapters. :P Unit analysis in the next post.

Edited by ZM456

fireemblem03.png

Hector was bro, like always. His HP was low enough for him to be 1HKO'ed by the dragon, though, which made me LOL. 75 WINS

fireemblem05.png

Eliwood performed very well. Not as well as in the Olympics draft, but he was still an awesome addition to the team. 80 WINS

fireemblem06.png

I hate you. (Also, she was the only unit to die and make me reset because of that damn bolting mage in C27.) 24 WINS

fireemblem10s.png

Bartre could've done a lot better if he promoted at a higher level, but eh. Still a good unit. 49 WINS

fireemblem07.png

<3 :wub:

Also promoted early, but got the Afa's drops and wrecked anyone that crossed her path. She got a bit SPD screwed thanks to that early promotion, but after I gave her that speedwings in NoF, she picked it right up. <3 Priscilla. 39 WINS

fireemblem08.png

SO BRO. The MVP of this draft, and he was a TOTAL boss. No further explanation, and DAT DEFENSE. 137 WINS

fireemblem09.png

Gained a crap ton of EXP in the desert, and promoted in the chapter after. First time using Lucius in a draft and she's pretty awesome. Great warper, too. 61 WINS

fireemblem11.png

Oh my God.

Isadora.

How could you be.

So good.

I don't know what happened...but Isadorable was freaking AMAZING. Holy shit. She was basically a second Sain, and a huge help in my strategies. 59 WINS

fireemblem12.png

I...don't know what to say about Farina. She did okay, I guess? All of her stats are over 20, which is cool, but she got a bit STR screwed and majorly SPD screwed. She was still solid, but...why do my Farinas always lack SPD? :/ 60 WINS

fireemblem13.png

Helpful when needed, which was almost never. Probably worse than Lyn, but i actually LIKE Louise. 10 WINS

fireemblem14.png

Worst unit on the team. Her only kills were in the arena, and her only level up with HP and LUCK. Thanks for nothing, Karla. 4 WINS

fireemblem15.png

Luna is so good. 5 WINS

fireemblem04.png

Ninils/10.

fireemblem02.png

Marcus deserves some praise, too. Thanks for the help, bro. 37 WINS

This draft was...interesting. The supports I abused in the gaiden chapters helped, but honestly, I like gaidens counting for the turncounts. Fun draft, though, and Bartre was a rather good unit on my team.

Edited by ZM456