There's certainly no shortage of ass-kicking female characters...

So far we have:

Tiamo

Flavia

Sairi

Soiree

Velvet

Sumia

Even Liz can become badass by promoting to a Battle Sister. Miriel also seems unusually tough herself, considering the obsession IS has with miniature mage waifus.

Edited by Frosty Fire Mage

have they shown Serge? I haven't seen her ^^'

You can see her face in the background of one of the images from the newest video. I posted it somewhere, but it's hard to check where from my 3DS - I think it's the thread about Olivia's class. Personally, I'm a fan of her already.

Thank you ^^' I just saw her, she reminds me of Rebecca. I also like the new cleric that blue dress is cute ^^'.

More pink haired people ;W; now I can do Pink haired runs ;3;!

Edited by Queen_Emelina

I was under the impression that this series was always all about ass-kicking female characters. It certainly promotes the idea of women being equal to men, and even if it not as physically strong, certainly a bit more graceful. I can't wait to play using the new cast.

Thank you ^^' I just saw her, she reminds me of Rebecca. I also like the new cleric that blue dress is cute ^^'.

More pink haired people ;W; now I can do Pink haired runs ;3;!

the blue dress is adorable! ^o^ And pink haired runs would be so much fun!

Edited by Sophia Aetheria

I'm looking forward to reading all the thinly-veiled suggestions from numerous people that they'd very much like to have sex with x female character. Definitely my favourite thing about this forum. The ones regarding characters whose 'over-age-of-consentness' is questionable are the best.

I'm looking forward to reading all the thinly-veiled suggestions from numerous people that they'd very much like to have sex with x female character. Definitely my favourite thing about this forum. The ones regarding characters whose 'over-age-of-consentness' is questionable are the best.

age of consent doesn't matter when they're fictitious....though, for gods sake, at least only whack off teenage at least :(. Mind you, while next to nobody wants to "marry" Nono, plenty of people are going shota for Donny (even though we don't actually know his age, you look at him and tell me he's over 18).

add Anna to the list ^^'

I was under the impression that this series was always all about ass-kicking female characters. It certainly promotes the idea of women being equal to men, and even if it not as physically strong, certainly a bit more graceful. I can't wait to play using the new cast.

the blue dress is adorable! ^o^ And pink haired runs would be so much fun!

I agree FE is gr8 ^^' it gives equal chances to both genders. Mages and staves are allowed for men and we get gr8mazing strong characters like Titania ^^'. I only dislike the lack of male magic using lords they're all stereotyped as physical fighters, the female lords have more variation ;3;.

Edited by Queen_Emelina