More videos!

Velth

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

Specifically, Nono can reclass to Mage or Dracoknight, and can from there access their promotions. Presumably, Velvet can reclass similarly to her own set of two regular classes. Olivia can apparently use swords as a Dancer; despite what I posted earlier, there's nothing to confirm that she can reclass, but I assume she can.

In the newest video, she's seen using a sword twice, and both times, her sprites definitely indicate that she's a Dancer. So yeah, Dancers can definitely use swords. However, I highly doubt any other characters will be able to gain access to the Manakete, Taguel, or Dancer classes through reclassing.

I wonder about MU. It seems a bit ridiculous if he could just swap into every standard class and gain like 800 levels to learn all skills in existence. I suspect he'll potentially have access to any of them, but ultimately, he won't be able to access more than two sets beyond his own in a single playthrough, just like other characters - however they'll work that out.

On a random note, do we have confirmation that Troubadours can use swords and staffs as opposed to just staffs? I noticed that the site says they can after someone commented on it, but I don't recall seeing any indication of it anywhere. Their description doesn't seem to mention swords, and their base Str is 0, which I wouldn't expect a class with physical weapons to have. It does mention the Cavalier class, but I wasn't able to follow what it was saying about it.

Edited by Othin

Ethlin too as far as troubswords go.

And Janne, aka Nanna's replacement.

Is not able to attack, perhaps?

Likely, I looked up the hiragana and, well, my very limited japanese knowledge tells me that a -nai at the end means not.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Ethlin too.

I hope she's not Leaf's girlfriend too. Yes I'm cutting out your edit because it wasn't there when I hit the reply button.

Likely, I looked up the hiragana and, well, my very limited japanese knowledge tells me that a -nai at the end means not.

Well then that all fits.

Oh yeah, Troubadours can't use swords. I must have been half asleep when I added the weapons for it. If you read the description to the right, on the same page, it says they can't fight.