Rate the Unit, Day 4: Jagen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also some of you people are retarded

jagen OHKOs enemies with forges until chapter 18 at least on H2, since he falls just short on H5, so how can that possibly be bad?

As the only person on this board who deserves to be described "retarded", I would have thought because he needs forges and and dies easily while others don't.

This objection comes from somebody who is honestly and unsarcastically an idiot so I don't need anyone to repeat that, I don't disagree, but I'm still curious why this would be a non-issue.

Edited by BrightBow

you get so much money in this game. what are you going to spend it on?

I know you can calculate the whole game in advance to know exactly how much money is needed and everything, but in praxis nobody will probably know so I would find it to be good to have money to fall back on. Not saying he is bad just that I don't think that needing money should be entirely ignored.

Edit: Besides, scratch that.

I would say forged Dragon Lances, forged Wyrm slayers, forged bows and magic. Anything to help against those 26 spd dragons.

Edited by BrightBow

I know you can calculate the whole game in advance to know exactly how much money is needed and everything, but in praxis nobody will probably know so I would find it to be good to have money to fall back on. Not saying he is bad just that I don't think that needing money should be entirely ignored.

Edit: Besides, scratch that.

I would say forged Dragon Lances, forged Wyrm slayers, forged bows and magic. Anything to help against those 26 spd dragons.

in practice someone's going to sell that bullion for 20000G and be like "well shit how do i spend that money now"

which is by the way 3 moderately strong ridersbane forges, good enough for H5. so on H2, that probably pays for like 9 adequately strong ridersbane forges.