Characters that remind you of other characters

This is the thread where you say what non-FE character a certain FE character reminds you of, and possibly why. It can be any reason. Pairs or groups work too.

For some reason Joshua and Natasha remind me of Sky Masterson and Sarah from the musical Guys and Dolls. He's the gambler and she's the good girl from church who falls for him. There's so much parallel it's weird.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the thread where you say what non-FE character a certain FE character reminds you of, and possibly why. It can be any reason. Pairs or groups work too.

For some reason Joshua and Natasha remind me of Sky Masterson and Sarah from the musical Guys and Dolls. He's the gambler and she's the good girl from church who falls for him. There's so much parallel it's weird.

Lol! I never noticed that but it totally fits.

(We did Guys and Dolls at my school. I played Nathan, and the girl I had a crush on wanted Adelaide, but instead got Sarah and was paired with a gay guy that's done stuff I won't begin to list for fear of getting banned. Let's just say everyone felt bad when she had to kiss him. The girl I got paired with was nice, (With a huge temper if she got angry) but it's just so typical that that would happen to me. I didn't even get to kiss her either. Of course that wasn't my main focus.)

On Topic: Oliver reminds me of Jabba the hut.

Volke = Kakashi Hatake

Anyone else think that?

Doesn't everyone? I'm beginning to think they base the design of Volke off Kakashi....

Volke and Kakashi both:

have headbands

have cool ninja masks

have knives

are totally ninja

are cool and calm

Edited by Fireman

...Yeah.

Mist=Every single dang princess in every single rescue-the-princess story.

MAN I'm mean today... lol.

Lol.

Lucia=Princess Jasmine

They both act tough, but in reality can't do shit.

Volke=Rakan from Negima.

They both charge outrageous amounts of money whenever they don't feel like talking(Rakan charges per minute, though). Other than that...they're opposites.

Sephiran=Light Yagami from Death Note/Master Asia from G Gundam

Feels the world is rotten and humanity needs to be wiped out.

Volke reminds me of Black Jack, except Black Jack's more human, or at least shows more emotions.

They both charge outrageous fees but...that's where all the similarities end...maybe Black Jack can use scalpels for combat, I dunno...

Sothe=Sasuke(somewhat)

They both have that...."whatever" look all the time. Plus, Tormod acts like Naruto(sorta) around Sothe.

On a sidenote:

Songbird=L from Death Note

They both have addictions to sweets!

*prepares to be shot*

Edited by Fireman

Natasha somehow reminds me of this girl from "Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew."

She reminded me more of Zelda, as did that dude who was Lucario's Pimp Master reminded me of Link.

Anyway,

Nergal=Sephiran

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

Joshua and Legault are smiliar to me. Both of their in game art makes look like there just there for the party and totally chilling out like badasses. Plus, they both get critcals a lot and use swords