Characters that remind you of other characters

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcia and Makalov remind me of my half-siblings. Though my half siblings are the vile spawn of hell and should be punched where as Marcia kicks ass and Makalov is just a sleaze.

I haven't played FE7(yes I need to shush plzkthx), but from what I've read it seems like Sonia's a morph of Nergal's, that desperately wants to be free and feared in her own right- am I right with that? Cuz in that case she reminds me of Kagura from Inuyasha- Kagura was made by Naraku but she wants to be free really badly.

I haven't played FE7(yes I need to shush plzkthx), but from what I've read it seems like Sonia's a morph of Nergal's, that desperately wants to be free and feared in her own right- am I right with that? Cuz in that case she reminds me of Kagura from Inuyasha- Kagura was made by Naraku but she wants to be free really badly.

lol yea she does i never noticed that

****inuyasha is the best anime ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****

oh oh i got a new one

lynol form fe 8 is like onigumo form inuyasha

SPOILERS!!!!

lynol wanted power so dark god came and took over and like lynol said he didnt resist same with onigomo he gave his body to the demons for power

I was led to believe Sonia was actually human, but she doesn't look it. Can anyone confirm?

Sonia is a morph though she was always made to believe she was human. If you choose not to fight her in the sub chapter, Sonia has a conversation with Nergal where he calls her a "defective puppet" and a "failed work". After that, Nergal "disperses" Sonia.

EDIT: Spoiler tagged for great justice.

Edited by Musashi

Sonia is a morph though she was always made to believe she was human. If you choose not to fight her in the sub chapter, Sonia has a conversation with Nergal where he calls her a "defective puppet" and a "failed work". After that, Nergal "disperses" Sonia.

EDIT: Spoiler tagged for great justice.

Alright. I always play that chapter, so I haven't read that since the first time I played the game....3 years ago.

Lyon is like Medivh from the Warcraft series, in that he gets possessed by the demon king and killed by his friends (though admittedly the parallels stop there.)

Ike is like Dwight Eisenhower, in that they were both Supreme Commander of their respective Allied Forces. And they were both called Ike... though, again, the parallels stop there...

Karel(FE7) kinda reminds me of Kenpachi from Bleach. They both seem to always want to fight/kill worthy opponents.

Edited by Fireman

Sothe=Sasuke(somewhat)

They both have that...."whatever" look all the time. Plus, Tormod acts like Naruto(sorta) around Sothe.

On a sidenote:

Songbird=L from Death Note

They both have addictions to sweets!

*prepares to be shot*

I agree with the first two! And l have a secret. I'm sercretly L. ...With another gender. Or I'm his sister. Yeah, that's it.

LOL I don't think I'm smart enough to be L. Though everytime I watch Death Note I DO get jealous of all his sweets...

But Songbird isn't an FE character...

I could be. You just never knew it. =O

Actually, I remember Sonia worshipping Nergal. At least, that's what I think...haven't played the game in awhile. >_>

i just saw the dark night and i got a new one

spoiler

Two face Reminds me of Joshua

and another inuyasha reference lol

saul form fe 6 reminds me of miroku

a monk trying to get in villagers pants