Need a fun challenge for next playthrough

I completed a pre promote only run (Eph HM) a while back and really had a blast with it. I'm looking for something fun to do on my next playthrough, to provide a challenge but nothing too hard (no solo runs please :D).

Note: I really like Lute... :)

Females only. You can do one of those in just about any games, but in FE8 you have just the right resources for it. The chapter where Natasha joins will probably be the hardest if you want to save all the villages.

I found that one not too bad, though my Vanessa was insanely blessed in everything at the time and Eirika was just blatantly overleveled. Chapter 6 was the annoying one, since everybody had shit for defense and goddamn cavaliers keep on killing things if I don't proc enough dodges. fucking RNG.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I've settled on an Ice affinity only run. Even though it lacks my precious Lute, I still like the team composition (the chapters before kyle will be interesting :P)

My team will be:

Innes

Natasha (bishop)

Kyle (great knight)

Artur (sage)

Marisa (swordsman)

I will not be using either lord, and colm/rennac only for unlocking. I'll probably blast through the first few chapters with Seth so I can get right to where Artur joins.

Thanks for all the suggestions, Lute solo might come next :D