Rate the Unit, Day 34: Bartre

Since dark sage thinks it's hypocritical for me to not complain about dondon's vote despite it being within the reasonable range where I said I don't care (in other words, not hypocritical), I'll point out that with the newish rule stating you have to explain regardless of where your vote is, "not bad 6/10" is probably not acceptable.

Hmm....I think you can fit in with my screwdrivers and saws just fine.

Since dark sage thinks it's hypocritical for me to not complain about dondon's vote despite it being within the reasonable range where I said I don't care (in other words, not hypocritical), I'll point out that with the newish rule stating you have to explain regardless of where your vote is, "not bad 6/10" is probably not acceptable.

No, Narga, my question to you and everyone who jumps down people's throats about this is: Why the fuck do you take this so seriously? It's not like we're doing anything with these ratings anyway. It's such menial bullshit, I don't see why we have to act like this to everyone who posts in these threads, regardless of what their reasoning is.

I am not asking a rhetorical question.

Edited by Mercenary Raven

No, Narga, my question to you and everyone who jumps down people's throats about this is: Why the fuck do you take this so seriously? It's not like we're doing anything with these ratings anyway. It's such menial bullshit, I don't see why we have to act like this to everyone who posts in these threads, regardless of what their reasoning is.

I am not asking a rhetorical question.

Why take anything on the internet "seriously"? It's fun. Besides, there are rules listed at the start of each of these topics, and if you don't want to follow them why bother posting in the topic? It seems obvious to me.

Also, get back on topic people. If you want to continue this off-topic stuff, take it to PM.

I'll mention a thing now: I don't make exceptions for other people but I've been making exceptions for dondon on the grounds that he continues to promote discussion (in his angry, abrasive way) through the thread. Yeah, I'd *like* that his reviews carried more with them than "not bad 6/10" but as long as he continues to post and argue with people I'll continue to give him a begrudging pass.

EDIT: Note: don't anybody else take this as a cue to emulate dondon by not thoroughly justifying votes and going for extra credit by arguing about the unit. I'm not strictly happy about doing this and I'm only doing it because he's dondon.

Edited by Integrity

but most of the time i make more than 1 post in a thread

That's part of what Integrity said for why he accepts your posts.

and this post is #2 off-topic so next successive off-topic post is derailing. :o:

48 HP and 22 powah plus some 15 luck plus some almost reliable growhts plus axes and bow = how Ward would turn out at 20/1 promoting, only with much better growths relative to base stats (Hp, Atk, Speed and Luck have potential to be High)

7.5/10