I wish I had a girlfriend...

Thanks... I actually make it a point to be helpful... Just because you can't see the person you're talking to in front of you is no reason to treat them any differently than if that were the case. If someone places a plea for help, I want to help in some way, even if its just my dumb advice.. >x<

Right? People tend to forget that everyone who posts on here is a person just like them. You got all different types of people, just like IRL, so just treat them how you would IRL (to an extent I suppose, but still). There's a person behind the computer screen people!

Okay, Helios and Sophia make a good point. you are a human being and here's some honest advice. I think the problem is you have to be spontaneous and unique to stand out from other guys and attract girls. For example you could set up speakers in her home to play romantic songs such as "Warm Diarrhea Blasts on my Face" by Vomit Erection

Edited by Death'

Okay, Helios and Sophia make a good point. you are a human being and here's some honest advice. I think the problem is you have to be spontaneous and unique to stand out from other guys and attract girls. For example you could set up speakers in her home to play romantic songs such as "Warm Diarrhea Blasts on my Face" by Vomit Erection

The title reminds me of He-Gassen.

Now I know how to make you fall for me!

That would probably work on me better than it would work on her. I don't think either of us are into dudes, but you should be careful with that anyway.