Final Fantasy: The Crystal's Within

Serene

Well I thought of the idea yesterday, and I think of idea's rather quick. This is going to take place in a Final Fantasy universe where the job system is present. My main job at the moment is to figure out which job's to use from the job system, cause I plan on only using about 15-20 jobs. I'll let you know in a update later tonight. I'm going to use Serenes Forest user's names if they are interested but I already have the main two characters.

So tell me if your interested

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Mystic Mage class. Its a Magic user who can use the abilities of Black,Blue,Red and White mages. Make it happen! (Plz?)

That's called a Mystic Knight. They already have the class. So it will be in the story. Here's the list of classes I'm putting in

Dark Knight

Mystic Knight

Monk

White Mage

Black Mage

Blue Mage

Red Mage

Thief

Warrior

Ranger

Ninja

Samurai

Dragoon

Summoner

Scholar

Bard

Mime

Sword Saint (yes this is a class)

Divine Knight (Yes this is also a class)

If you want any class that I haven't put down just tell me, I'll add it

I dun wanna have "Knight" in my name. Makes me feel like a sword user.

Hmm.......*tries to think of a cool mage class name*

It's also dubbed Paladin by the Final Fantasy world.

It's also dubbed Paladin by the Final Fantasy world.

That makes me feel MORE like a knight.

Ugh sorry for being so obsessive and annoying about it serene. As long as they have good lightning spells I'll be a Black Mage I guess.

That makes me feel MORE like a knight.

Ugh sorry for being so obsessive and annoying about it serene. As long as they have good lightning spells I'll be a Black Mage I guess.

You get Meteor, and a few other kick ass spells. Plus the Black mage is an elemental mage, so it fits you

You get Meteor, and a few other kick ass spells. Plus the Black mage is an elemental mage, so it fits you

alright thats cool. good guy for me as always.

alright thats cool. good guy for me as always.

Alright but this story is not going to be scripted like the other's.

Also I'm going to be a Dark Knight, cause that class kicks some serious ass

Here's the opening

Part 1, the Dark Knight of Twilight

I remember the night I met him, it was a rainy day. It was a cold rain, but not normal cold but I kind of cold that was icy. I being a Dragoon decided to check out the area because I didn't trust the Royal Guard of the area to see if anything is happening. They never do anything right anymore.

I remember the day's before the great war between men and monster. The Royal Guard was basically the best set of men to call to make sure that you weren't killed.

Back to my story, I was walking around and I saw this Black Knight lying on the ground. Blood was leaking everywhere. No monster's were to be seen, it was errie, like something just came from up from the ground and attacked him. I carried this man back to my house, and let him rest.

It's been about three day's and the only thing he has ever muttered was "The Twilight, The Twilight" over and over again.

Seeing him in this state I wonder, will he ever be able get up again

*End part one*

Part two, The Dawn of the Rising Dragoon

Part 2: The Dawn of a rising Dragoon

"Ugh, my aching head" the Dark Knight said as he got up on the fourth day

"Thank god, your awake," The Dragoon said as she walked over to him. "Your okay right"

"Yes," He said. "Though I have a feeling that my ass was throughly kicked."

"That's cause your ass was kicked," She said

"Great, sometimes I wonder why the crystal's chose me to be a Dark Knight," he said.

"Well anyway's what's your name," She asked.

"I'm Serene, nice to meet you," he said with the most stright look on his face.

"I'm Zelika nice to meet you, as you can already tell I'm a Dragoon," she pointed out.

"Yes I can tell that," Serene said.

"So why were you there," Zelika asked.

"I was traveling looking for a job to get since I was broke, and a monster horde jumpped me," Serene said.

"What a surprise, I was looking for a job as well when I found you," Zelika said. "So how about this, we make a team, just you and me at the moment. We could make a great time."

"Sure, what do I have to lose," Serene said. "So the nearest town is where?"

"About a day from here," So let's just rest for the night"

"Sure," Serene said as he went back to sleep

"I hope he doesn't think that the only bed will be his all the time," Zelika said as she went to bed on the couch.

Part Three: The Journey of the two new friends

Interesting story. You should definitely write more. Perhaps make the chapters a bit longer. (But not insanely long.)

I just needed to get the story on the right foot that's why

Great! Can't wait for more. (lol, I think I always say that... Cause it's true!)

Thank's I'll have more up tomorrow morning or so like I said

Part Three: Journey of the Two new Friends

"God where are we," Zelika yelled as they continued to walk through the woods.

"I think were lost," Serene pointed out

"You think," Zelika, yelled as she took out her lance. "More like we fuckin are lost."

"Relax," Serene said as he pulled out his dark blade. "I think we have company."

"Yeah I sense it too," Zelika said as she looked around.

It was dark in the forest that we were in, you could barely see a thing, but the senses of a Dark Knight were as good as a Thief so if one sensed danger, they were about always right. Then it came, a entire pack of Wild Nakk. These little wolf like devil's came up on use with speed and accuracy. Two lunged at us but we were able to evade. There was at least 20 of them, maybe more, but it was hard to tell right now.

"God damn it," Serene said as he took a swipe at a few Nakk, killing about 3 of them in the process and getting mauled on by three other's. "Ahh son of a bitch, die"

But it was no use, it was like the more we killed the more came, out of the darkness and attacked. Both me and Serene were burtially mauled already, blood pouring everywhere on their armor. Instead of the once Black armor of Serene and the once gold and blue armor of Zelika, it was now almost red with their own blood.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold up," Serene said as both him and Zelika went back to back. "I'm feeling incredibly weak."

"Well let's fight till we can't fight no more," Zelika said as she jumped up in the air and came crashing down, dealing great damage to all the Nakk's in the area but only killing about 10 out of what seemed to be the now 50 Nakk's that were around. Zelika then immediatly got mauled by the remaining Nakk's. "Ahhhh."

"Zelika," Serene said as he rushed up and started to attack the Nakk's on Zelika. But was vicously mauled by the remaining Nakk's. "Crap it looks like were going to die."

"Yeah it does," Zelika said as blood covered her face.

"Aero," a voice said as a wind appeared and scarred off the Nakk's. "Are you two alright."

The person turned out to be a female white mage, and once she shall the blood that was everywhere she immediatly screamed.

"Holy shit," she yelled out as she raised her staff. "Cure."

A healing light engaulfed both Zelika and Serene. Making the blood and alll pain that they felt go away.

"Thanks you saved us there," Zelika said as both her and Serene put away their weapons. "May I ask for your name?"

"I'm Songbird, I'm a wandering White Mage just going with the wind," She pointed out. "And you two are."

"I'm Zelika, and this is Serene, you can already tell our job's," Zelika said.

"May I ask that I come along with you guys," Songbird said. "I need a group of people to be with or I'm afraid what happened to you two would happen to me."

"Well you can join us, where heading to town to find a job," Serene said.

"Sweet thanks," Songbird said. "Let me show you the way out of here."

Part 4: The job of the three wanders

That was awesome! I can't wait for the next part. Am I gonna be in this?

Yes but I need your agreement on which Final Fantasy Job class you'd like to be

That's called a Mystic Knight. They already have the class. So it will be in the story. Here's the list of classes I'm putting in

Dark Knight-Wield Dark Sword's and can sacrifise HP to increase attack

Mystic Knight-Spellblade, which allows them to enchant their blades with different Black and White magic spells

Monk-Master's of dealing damage with their barefist

White Mage-Healers

Black Mage-elemental magic users (offensive)

Blue Mage-Learn monster moves as magic

Red Mage-Learner's of low level Black and White Magic, and can wield swords

Thief-Able to find passages and sneak up on enemys

Warrior-Your basic unit that has no bonuses but high strenght

Ranger-Wields bow's and also can help with animals

Ninja-Stealty warriors that can wield two weapons at once

Samurai-The one class with a critical percentage, also uses a move to throw money at the enemy to deal damage

Dragoon-Lance user's that can jump in the air

Summoner-Summons monster's to do various affects (mainly attack)

Scholar-Can learn monster's weaknesses, and strenghts' and can use Black magic, also attacks with books

Bard_Singer's that do various affects

Mime-Character's that can copy the move that was used before (can be a deadly class)

Sword Saint (yes this is a class)-Uses sword ablities to disarm the oppnent

Oracle-Predicts magic attacks that happen later on (very deadly)

Necromancer-Dark magic users that though has the least amount of spells, have the most ammount of affects and are offensive only

If you want any class that I haven't put down just tell me, I'll add it

I provided a little detail on what each class does

And I changed the Divine Knight class to the Oracle and put down the Necromancer