Final Fantasy: The Crystal's Within

Serene

I'm pumping out Episodes like it couldn't end

Part Seven: The Grand Exodus

*inside the temple*

"Great," Serene said as he walked the temple alone looking for the Grand Crystal, with a periodical monster or two attacking him. "This could be fun."

While walking around and killing the monsters that appear, Serene noticed a switch, it had some odd writing above it saying

§@%∞±§ ×±|/>+-

"Well maybe this could get some help in here," Serene said as he pulled the lever.

*Back outside*

"What happened to his body," Kilvas asked. "It's like he just vanished."

"I know," replied Mage as they just sat there thinking. "What if it happens again."

"Well maybe it would take up to his location," Zelika said.

"True but what if he is captured by something," Songbird protested. "We should leave then."

"No we are not leaving till either Serene comes back, or we rescue him, so whose with me," Zelika said.

Just all of a sudden Zelika disappeared from their sights not to be noticed. Everyone was startled at what had just happened.

"Zelika," Song said. "Where did you go."

"She vanished like Serene," Mage pointed out. "Let's leave,"

"Agreed," Kilvas said. "No amout of Gil is worth this."

Thus the three remaining people left the shrine and headed back to Riverlith.

*Inside the temple*

"Well this seemed to be a dud," Serene said as he left the room the switch was in. "Let's just hope that something doesn't come up later and this is the cause."

Just then, Zelika rematerialized right above Serene crashing down on him.

"Serene, is that you," Zelika asked as she noticed it was him. "Are you okay?"

"Is that question meant to be before or after you came in," Serene asked.

"Either way," Zelika said as she got off of Serene. "Where are we?"

"This is the temple of the Grand Crystal," Serene said as they continued to walk. "House of the Grand Crystal and our objective."

"And that is," Zelika asked.

"Save a Twilight Knight from the Grand Crystal," Serene said to a confused Zelika. "I'll explain."

Serene told Zelika everything, his past, Anne, and the Twilight Knights, though it looked like Zelika was a bit confused she understood it a lot,

"Okay, so how do we free her," Zelika said.

"That part we will have to wing," Serene said to a shocked Zelika.

"What no idea, no plan, no thinking, nothing," Zelika yelled out.

"Quiet, we don't know what could be in here," Serene said

But his words were little too late. A ominous bunch of steps came down the hall that lead to the crystals room. It was a giant beast a monster that could be only classified as a leader monster, the head of the area. It was big as an Elephant and strong like it to, but as fast as a Lion, it was a Garula. One of the most fearsome monster's in the world.

"Shit, a full grown female Graula," Serene said as he drew his blade and Zelika drew he spear. "Looks like were going to have to fight."

"Yeah, this could get ugly," Zelika said as she heard another set of steps. A male Garula came from behind them. Forcing Zelika and Serene to go back to back.

"Shit, one of these was hard enough but now two," Serene yelled. "That's nearly impossible."

"Well then let's give it are all," Zelika said as she got ready to fight.

Part Eight: The Crystal Within

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... Garula, so this was something invented in FF? (I really wish I had one of these games...)

Garula is a FFV boss monster that you fight in the Water Tower that houses the Water Crystal, so I just decided to use them

Part 8: The Crystal's Within

The fighting began. Zelika went after the female Garula while Serene went after the male Garula. Zelika jumpped up in the air and slamed her spear into the female Garula, dealing a ton of damage. Blood oozeing out of the female Garula but not phasing the Garula as she shook Zelika off her and slammed into her.

Serene knew that he would have the harder time since he was more pronge to attack due to not having a jump affect. So he ran to the Garula and sliced it's leg, making blood ozze from his leg. Then the Garula slammed into him at the same time the female Garula slammed into Zelika, throwing them into eachother.

"Damn it," Serene yelled as he started spitting out blood, same with Zelika. "This isn't going well."

"Yeah no crap," Zelika said as the female Garula stepped on her squeezing her. "Ahhh help me."

"Zelika," Serene yelled as he was stomped on by the male Garula. "Damn it, this will not be the end, THIS WILL NOOOOTTT!!! SOULEATER!"

Just then a large red wave emitted from Serene, killing the male Garula and wounding the female Garula. Now pissed the female used her second foot to stomp on Serene squeezing the life out of him.

"Serene," Zelika yelled. "Can you do that agian."

"No," Serene said. "Souleater takes away some of my energy, and it took away practically what was left. I'm feeling faint, I can't see right now."

"Serene," Zelika said while being crushed by the foot of the Garula. Serene was unconsious. "Serene, no. Golden Light."

A golden light emitted from Zelika killing the Garula and healing both her and Serene.

"Serene," Zelika said. "Serene, don't die on me, don't die."

"I feel fine, Zelika, don't worry for me," Serene said.

"Oh god you are alive," Zelika said as she hugged him.

"Zelika, don't hug me," Serene said as Zelika let go.

"Okay let's go to the crystal then," Zelika said

Part 9: The Grand Crystal

Part 9: The Grand Crystal

The Grand Crystal itself was magnificant in it's orange gaze. The light emitted from it light up the whole temple it seemed. But it was not true there were little candles that emitted the similar style of light. The crystal warmth of the crystal was that of a cold one, making me freeze, Serene looked like he wasn't affected by it while we walked the incresingly cold hallways that lead to the crystal.

"Finally we are here," Zelika exclaimed as they entered the room.

"I know," Serene said as he pointed out that both of them still had blood on their armor. "Guess we can't escape that."

"Guess not," Zelika chuckled. "Now where is Anne."

"I do not know who you two got by my Garula's," the crystal spoke out. "But it ends for both of you Twilight Knight and Knight of Light."

"What I'm a Light Knight," Zelika said. "What is that,"

"You will never learn," The Grand Crystal exclaimed as it increased it's power and pinned them both against a wall while a wall of spikes appeared three feet infront of them getting closer.

"Come on," Serene said as the spikes got even closer. "First almost getting stompped to death now getting killed by spikes, this sucks."

"I know," Zelika said as the spikes got right against their armor, having a little trouble penitrating the armor.

"Stop," a different voice emitted from the Grand Crystal as the spikes stopped and headed back. "These two are here to help you."

"Anne," Serene said. "Is that you?"

"Yes it is Serene," Anne said. "Now I need you to focus your power's to help release me from here. Ready now!"

Serene focused his power and created a seperation wave, a technique only known to Twilight Knight's. This wave seperated both the Grand Crystal and Anne from each other.

"Oh thank heaven's," The Grand Crystal said with a much more happy tone. "I can't thank you enough while Anne was fused with me it felt like a dark wave was emitted. I think that was a side affect from the Dark Knights affinity but I could be wrong."

"Sadly you are," Anne said as she showed a little piece of metal. "This was controling me till just recently, when you entered the dream plain. Who, or Whatever is the controller of this probably plans on using the other four crystals to throw the world out of wack."

"That must be," The Grand Crystal exclaimed. "You three know your job know, to prevent this thing from doing what it has been doing."

Part 10: The Road of Light

Part 10: The Road of Light

"So where did Mage, Songbird, and Kilvas go to," Serene said as they walked out of the forest.

"They headed back to Riverlith to collect the reward," Zelika said. "I'm also going to guess that they left as well,"

"Those sons of bitches I thought we could trust them, we almost got killed, TWICE. Now we don't get anything," Serene yelled as Anne stared at the direction of Riverlith.

"Ah bro, that's not the reason why they left," Anne began as Serene and Zelika looked at Riverlith. "It's cause it's not there."

She was right, Riverlith was gone, replaced by a black void. It looked like anyone who was in the town when it disappeared, was killed in the process.

"What the hell," Zelika and Serene both yelled out. "How is that physically possible."

"It isn't, it looks like whatever put me into the Grand Crystal has the ablitiy to make void's but by the looks of it, it's a very long recharge process to let him do it again," Anne said.

"So how long do you bet," Zelika asked.

"About once a month or so, so as long as whatever is doing this doesn't catch on to us, we won't be targeted and will probably either do it at a random, or predetermined path," Anne said. "So really nothing to worry about."

"Good," A voice shouted out as something red jumped from the nearby ledge. "I don't want what happened to Riverlith to happen to me."

"Who the hell are you," Serene said as he equipped his sword and shield.

"Relax, I'm on your side," she said. "I'm Fox but people call me the Red Fox."

"Why's that," Anne said as Serene put back his weapons muttering "Red Fox my ass,"

Fox casted a spell and Serene caught on fire, he started to run around screaming in pain. "That why, that spell was Fireaga, a spell that Red Mages can't learn. Curaga! That's another one, I know all the top level spells so I know the entire set."

"Wow," Serene said as the fire went out. "Something different, I'm Serene, and the other two are Zelika and Anne. Do you know if you saw a White mage before Riverlith vaporized."

"No, I didnt' see any White Mages," Fox said as they restarted to walk

Part 11: Where is the White Mage

Yay, another chapter! :P

I hope they find those three soon.

I tinkering with how they find them, or if they find them at all. Thanks though

Part 11 The White Mage

"Where is she," Zelika said as they were on their fifth day of looking around.

"I think either she bolted, or was inside Riverlith when it was absorbed," Fox said as a mystery troop came around the bend. "Hello, who are you."

"We came to arrest the last of the Knights," The solider's said as they drew their blades.

"Knights, what are you talking about," Fox said as Serene and Anne drew their blades.

"Oh I know excately what they are talking about," Serene said. "Stay out of this, this is my fight

To be continued

Part 11 The White Mage

"Where is she," Zelika said as they were on their fifth day of looking around.

"I think either she bolted, or was inside Riverlith when it was absorbed," Fox said as a mystery troop came around the bend. "Hello, who are you."

"We came to arrest the last of the Knights," The solider's said as they drew their blades.

"Knights, what are you talking about," Fox said as Serene and Anne drew their blades.

"Oh I know excately what they are talking about," Serene said. "Stay out of this, this is my fight

To be continued

EPIC FIGHT!?

EPIC FIGHT!?

yes

Part two of Chapter 11

"Why should it be only your fight," Zelika said as she drew her spear.

"This isn't about anything, they've been hunting the Knights of Twilight, my bretherin, nothing more," Serene said as he was losing his temper.

"The Twilight Knights, no where hunting the Knights of Light, which this Dragoon is appart of," The solider said as he rushed in and striked Zelika while she wasn't looking

"Zelika are you okay," Serene said as Zelika didn't respond. "Damn it, she's out cold."

"Yes she is," The mystic Knight said as he drew his blade. "Me and you Dark Knight 1-1 a fight to the death."

"Fine," Serene said

To be continued

The fight began, Serene and the Mystic Knight rushed in and attacked each other, blood squirting everywhere. Swords swinging, being blocked. The scent of sweat emerged from these solider's of their respected sides. Serene could end it easy with a soul eater but chose to fight on honor and wage the fight normally. Swinging his dark sword like it was a stick. The air could be seen from these warriors blades as they cut through it before the clang of metal was heard.

"You had enough yet," Serene said.

"No, I haven't," the mystic said, I am a solider I will stand or I will die. I will never give up, save this pain of mine."

"A fellow honor Solider, I am touched," Serene said. "But neverless I will preval, and live on till the judgement day. Die!"

Serene rushed it on the Mystic who blocked with the sword, both jumpped back and jumpped in the air, not as high as a Dragoon but nearly as high. Swords clanging in the air, while the warriors of these blades never released their grip, being as relentless as possible. But it was over, Serene saw his opening, and striked, slashing the mystic right on the heart, forcing him to fall to the ground, barely breathing and blood coming out everywhere. Serene set down and looked at him.

"You are a solider, you either stand or die," Serene said. "In this case you die."

Serene sliced through the Mystics armor, and prodouced the death blow.

"Serene you okay," Anne said as Zelika recovered.

"I'm fine, Zelika on your feet," Serene said. "Save your pain."

"Why should she get up," Fox said in her defence.

"Cause she is a solider just like him, and me," Serene said to a stunned group. "I know, that was the honor guard, they wanted your head."

"I never thought leaving would do that," Zelika said. "I left because they never let me leave the castle."

"I understand," Anne said. "Don't let it come to you."

"Let's move everyone," Serene said

*Castle Calith*

"Queen, the honor guard has failed," A solider said. "We were unable to recapture the lost one. She was defende by another defect of the guard who still shows the honor code."

"Good, let's wait for them," the Queen said.

"Yes, your highness," the guard said

Part 12: Bitter Rememberence

"What was that about," Fox said as they walked away from the fight.

"The Royal Honor Guard, or just called The Honor Guard," Anne said as she began. "It was a secret society that both Twilight Knights and Light Knights, also the very hidden and rare, Dark Knights, but each side has had rough relationships with each other. Due to the fact that the dark Knights have been notoriously evil, and the Light Knights just the opposite. The Twilight's have been neutral in the wars of the Light and Dark, but sometimes sideing with a side. Hence the term Twilight Knights."

"Wow," Fox said as she thought. "What have I gotten myself into."

"I never would have guessed you were a Twilight Knight when I met you," Zelika said to Serene who nodded. "It makes me wonder if your going to turn on me at any second."

"I may turn to the other side, if I so please," Serene said to a stunned group. "But I make this oath to you Zelika, I will not harm you, that I will leave for someone else. And if I'm the only one who can kill you, I will just walk away, like a bitter rembemerence that was once forgotten."

"Why," Zelika asked. "Why won't you kill me."

"You saved my life," Serene said. "I may be one who might become traitor, but I have honor, I will never lose my honor no matter what."

*Three days later*

"So this town is our best bet at figuring out what the Honor Guard want's with Zelika," Anne said as they looked at the map. "The capital Mederia."

"Yes it may also have a lead on what made the Grand Crystal go all nuts," Serene said. "Cause whatever that evil being is, it isn't going to be friendly."

"Agreed," Fox said as they saw the capital in the horzion.

Part: 13 The Thief and the Summoner