An awkward position!

Hey everyone! I'm in a bizarre spot. I'm on chapter 13 (the one where Miledy joins). I have long since benched Lot--his stats are acceptable, with the sole exception of speed. He's at level 14, and his speed is only 7. This is horrible. I have one speedwings and one hero crest, but I'm planning on using the speedwings on Miledy and the Hero Crest on Fir or Gonzales.

My question is, is there any merit in using Lot at this point? Fir is at level 8 (with 7 strength) and Gonzales is still around 5 or 6.

Miledy doesn't need the spdwings.

Lott can take them and the Crest for a +5 spd gain.

fe6 Warrior spd promotion gains are +3, I think.

Fir, can wait until lvl 20.

Gonzo can wait until ch16/16x.

Miledy can insta promote and take killer lances and javvs and a body ring.

SHE DOESN'T NEED THE SPDWINGS IN NM.

Bartres not bad, 22 str one shots things.

And if its NM, he's not bad.

Garrets alright too, a killer axe and BAM!

60 crit backed by 20+attack.

Of course, if you realy want to salvage that Lott, then spdwings+Hero Crest and another spdwings.

@Sophie

His Strength's 10, Skill's 11, if that helps. I don't remember much else off the top of my head.

Fir's actually doing pretty well right now. She's been gaining Strength, amazingly, and is at level 8.

I'd love to use all three of these characters, but I don't think there's enough space or hero crests to go around (at least until the secret shop). If I had to eliminate one of these characters, who would you recommend? I'd like to have a good Armads user, ideally.

EDIT: Eh, screw it. I'll just buy one from the secret shop. I'll decide the order I promote in along the way.

Edited by Flock of Geese

Echidna.

And, there's a hero crest in a ch16 chest.

Also, Save fir for 2nd-she likes the str gain.

Gonzo can wait until ch16x IMO.

Lott should lvl cap then take the first. Since he does want as much room to grow as possible.

I've long since stopped promoting at level 20. Lot got the hero crest. I'll get one in the ch. 16 chest, and one in the secret shop. I also plan on getting an extra guiding ring, if possible. I'd like to have a troubador and an Apocalypse user.

Actually, though, I probably won't use all these characters. There are just too many. I've also decided that I don't need a unit for every single S-Rank weapon, so that takes a lot of pressure off of me.