Mighty Cursin' Folgore Rangers Draft Challenge

Sunwoo

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Folgore Rangers be victorious?

• Yes! You guys are the Folgore Rangers, duh!
    • Lolno. Horita will wipe the floor with you.
    • I don't know. Why are you asking me? :/
    • What are the Folgore Rangers, again?
    • Curse you, Horita!
    • None of the above. Camdar will be victorious!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So ... where is everyone on this draft? Any progress made? Are you guys sending your chapter information to Aurora and KoT? :/:

Well, I'm finished. I've been bugging everyone else to finish and get their scores in already, but ... :/

Also, I've been planning on writing an "intermission" story for this thread, but I've been busy these last few days with school. X_x

I can be sending in my final game scores by like tomorrow night if nothing major pops up for me >_>

also i should get around to writing my flavor shouldn't i

Cool, that will make three people done (if Horace got around to fixing his mishap). I think we're mostly waiting on Blue/Darros now. Hopefully he can get some chapters done this weekend.

And some flavor text would be nice, make this thread more interesting.

He forgot to report EXP for the last few chapters. So I think he had to redo everything after chapter 30 or something.

Horita loomed over the rangers menacingly, he/she had a significant advantage and wasn't afraid to flaunt it.

"Folgores! Your attempts are futile! Can you not see the power I possess!" he/she laughed, with Wil and Erk sniggering by his/her side. Horita was a menacing foe. Doku/Shin/Red had to persevere, FE7 may not have been his strongest game, but he was putting up a fight. Darros/Blue/Peanuthead stood by his side, also holding onto dear life.

"Don't worry, Shin. I've got your back on this one. I may be the ordinary team member, but I can draft a mean FE7." Darros said confidently. Doku smiled, perhaps he wasn't so average after all.

There was a puff of green smoke and a sound that sounded oddly like flatulence, Camdar had arrived.

"Hahahaha! Do not forgot the mighty Camdar! Fear me, for I am..." Camdar boasted.

"Incompetent?" Doku, Darros and Horita all said simultaneously. Camdar's head began rotating, shouting something about syntax. Boron/Jihyun/Yellow and Harpoon/Green/Whoknowswhatelse stumbled in.

"We're here to help too!" they gapsed, doing their best to keep up. Despite his ineptitude, Camdar had managed to overtake the pair of them. Things were not looking good for the Folgores.

"At last! After all these centuries, I shall be victorious!" bellowed Horita. Could the Folgores defeat their nemesis?

Edited by Parco Folgore

FINISHED

AT LAST

I SHALL DESTROY YOU ALL

If finishing the draft the earliest determined who destroyed who, then technically I destroyed all of you long ago. :P:

But according to the scoreboard, I'm losing.

to be specific I was retarded and lucky that I had an old save, because I saved everything in notepad, then windows update fucked up the save and I lost everything up to 28x or something, but thanks to be having the best deduction skills ever and remembering exactly how much exp I got (with some testing with staves and stuff) in chapter 30, I just need to redo chapters 31-final again.

also team folgore is incompantant even if I can't spell

• 2 weeks later...

Well, KoT has gone missing. Green is somewhere in the Philippines with no PC access, and only Cam, Horace, and I have finished the game. So ... to make things interesting, I added a poll!

Curse you, Hor-

wait where is the camdar option

Curse you, Folgore Yellow!

Lol, sorry about that, Cam. "Horita and Camdar will wipe the floor with you" didn't roll off the tongue nearly as nicely, and Horace is pretty much the face of drafting. :/

#gettingshitdone

#procrastinating

#curseyouhorace

#cake

Up to 17 is done. Currently working on 17x.