Haw.

Rehab

Anybody who isn't making fun of this is taking the whole thing wrong.

I mean, come on. Sonic with a sword. That shit's hilarious.

LOL! i have to agree.

Sonic+Sword=developers have no idea what to do anymore

lol, i just thought of something!

SONIC SWORD!!!!!!

could this be....... Providence?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be awesome if you liked Twilight Princess.

I've never completed the first dungeon. Damn spider dungeons need to disappear forever. I got half of the second set of monkeys too...

Also have you seen the Ee three stuff for it?

But....the sword looks bigger than he is...

Ah well. Knowing me, I'll probably still play it.

This.

I can't see the picture here, but I'm going to assume it's the same picture I saw elsewhere (Sonic in the air with a sword in his hand). Is it just me, or does the sword resemble Alondite?

This.

I can't see the picture here, but I'm going to assume it's the same picture I saw elsewhere (Sonic in the air with a sword in his hand). Is it just me, or does the sword resemble Alondite?

Actually he's just standing still. It's on an issue of Nintendo Power.

Or maybe he means the other picture in here somewhere.

Sons, why so serious? If you don't want to play the games, you don't have to play the games.

And it does kind of look like Alondite.

I've never completed the first dungeon. Damn spider dungeons need to disappear forever. I got half of the second set of monkeys too...

Also have you seen the Ee three stuff for it?

... I was making a joke as to how they both have wolf-transformations.

Actually he's just standing still. It's on an issue of Nintendo Power.
Sonic & The Black Knight

72891520080722_032646_5_big.jpg

Wii Exclusive!

Action/Adventure

76.pngItem trading

Q2 2009

Wow. TONS of information and firestorms out, And I doubt anyone HASN'T seen the info. So what I'll do is post the main stuff in paragraph form and fix the grammar errors :P. I don't know why everyone is bugging out, It seems that its turning out great. Even the GFX look good in a magazine scan.

"Designed exclusively for the Wii, Sonic and the Black Knight brings a new twist to Sonic gameplay by combining Sonic's legendary speed with frenetic swordplay action that makes full use of the unique Wii control system,Developed by the same people that brought you Sonic and the Secret Rings. This is the second game in the supposed "Storybook" series. The team behind Sonic and the Black Knight is keenly aware of the franchise's past missteps, and their enthusiasm for doing right by the series is infections.

As Sonic runs along, a simple flick of the Wii remote will execute a basic slash, which is enough to dispatch most low-level grunts. Combat is integrated in such a way that most of the time you can slice through any who stand in your path without even slowing down. More advanced swordplay consists of the ability to thrust, parry, and even pull off a buzz-saw maneuver midjump.While the old gauges from Secret Rings are gone, a new special gauge will “bestow him with similarly impressive powers. The meter fills gradually whenever Sonic vanquishes an enemy or snags a purple elemental, and when it reaches a certain point you can unleash a powerful combination attack capable of tearing through multiple foes in quick succession. You simply press the B button to lock onto the nearest enemy, flick the remote to strike him down, then press B again to move onto the next unfortunate soul. If you chain together enough smitings before the guage is depleted, Sonic will receive a speed burst at the end of the string. Sonic is controlled with the Control Stick.

Sonic can acquire everything from gauntlets to magical tomes to new swords, and when equipped, each article bestows him with a unique benefit. Sonic uses magic elementals to help him do various things, such as a bounce pad or a speed boost. They look like chao heads. The red ones give him a jump and the blue give Sonic a speed boost. About 200 items in all, with some being able to be combined with others to make new ones. You have the option to go online and trade items with friends.

If you help civilian townsfolk in need of assistance, you’ll earn points toward knighthood. If you smite one of those civilians, your reputation will take a hit. At the end of each stage, the game tallies your good and not-so-good deeds and updates your rank accordingly. ^^^ LOL Smitings

:? And, not Ettard (Alondite)

Just said it looked a little like it. I figured the secret rings guys thought this up.

please, lets not mention that game.........

it never happened......

Sonic with a Sword, let's just give him a gun and call it fail. Oh wait it already happened

Actually, that was Shadow, not Sonic. So technically, it hasn't happened yet.

Actually, that was Shadow, not Sonic. So technically, it hasn't happened yet.

Oh whatever, it's pratcially the same hedgehog just given a different color pallet, backstory, shoes, and a few other nonessential things

Actually, I can imagine Shadow the Hedgehog being better if it was Sonic the Hedgehog (with guns).

I probably could too, but still giving Sonic a sword after Shadow the failhog is not a great idea

I'm just saying. Even though this is obviously a desperate move by Sega to "save" Sonic, it doesn't necessarily turn out bad. I hear it is similar to Sonic and the Secret Rings, which was a decent game. So I say I does have a chance.

If they want a good return, they need to do a Sonic Adventure Battle 3. So many people loved that damn Chao aspect of the game, myself included (oddly enough), and the main game wasn't too horrible. Much more emphasis on exploring.

If they want a good return, they need to do a Sonic Adventure Battle 3. So many people loved that damn Chao aspect of the game, myself included (oddly enough), and the main game wasn't too horrible. Much more emphasis on exploring.

my friends and i actually discussed the Sonic series, and we all agreed that the Chao part was awesome. one actually said that he would only play the game because of the chaos!

...... and i hope that Sonic doesn't die.