It seems like they're doing good pre-order wise...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

在庫切れ = "Out of Stock"

Yeah. Nintendo Japan said that they would start taking pre-orders for the bundle on the 14th. I checked early and late last night to account for timezones... but yeah... that's SERIOUSLY a short time to get out of stock'd.

Hopefully, Play-Asia got some of those Special Bundles. They're still not taking pre-orders.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Damn, that's fast.

What bugs me about the bundle: It was shown alongside the Monster Hunter bundle, and both were priced at just under 20,000 yen - just over $200. However, play-asia.com prices the Monster Hunter bundle at just under $400.

Ordering the system and game separately from play-asia.com, however, is $308 - my method of choice. Bundles are not supposed to be a more expensive version of the things they contain, special edition or not.

Edited by Othin

Good news. Hey Europeans, this is your time to shine, too!

I'm guessing NoA is just too afraid to take risks these days, which is odd. I'm not saying FE 3DS won't come out in the States, but the lack of anything at all is disheartening. If I recall correctly, news was never this slow with FE games that actually came out in the US.

Does anyone know how well Xenoblade Chronicles is doing? I have no idea what sites actually offer reliable and reputable sales figures for games. >.<

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I don't see why everyone is worried it will most likely get a release. NoA has just been slow to announce things even pokemon black and white 2 was announced for Europe first . Its just something that NoA been doing lately. Just becuase new mystery wasn't released doesn't mean this one won't be . Its one game and keep in mind it wasn't released in Europe ether and europe is getting the awakening release now. And if Europe is getting it most likely North America is getting it too . I imagine new mystery of the emblem wasn't released because the ds was getting near the end of its cycle and NoA and NoE thought that by the time they could localize and release it would no longer be worth the money it would take to localize it. Fire emblem awakening doesn't have that problem. The 3DS is brand new and desperate for games and the sacred stones release through the ambassador program suggest that NoA hasn't lost hope in fire emblem yet. . I'm fairly certain that awaking will be released in North America and that Nintendo of america is just waiting for E3 to announce it.

the ds was getting near the end of its cycle

Yeah, why would anyone ever think of localizing a DS game that came out as ridiculously late as July 2010? That's way too late to bother with games for that system.

Yes, Pokemon games have somewhat more value sales-wise than FE games. But enough value to have a lifespan difference of two years sounds a bit high.

Good news. Hey Europeans, this is your time to shine, too!

I'm guessing NoA is just too afraid to take risks these days, which is odd. I'm not saying FE 3DS won't come out in the States, but the lack of anything at all is disheartening. If I recall correctly, news was never this slow with FE games that actually came out in the US.

Does anyone know how well Xenoblade Chronicles is doing? I have no idea what sites actually offer reliable and reputable sales figures for games. >.<

Xenoblade's US progress

^ Keep it up, Americans, and maybe NoA will release fe13 sooner rather than later...

^ Anyway, judging from the current NoA pace, I think that NA fe13 may come out early next year(during the january/february period), or during the late stages of holiday season of this year(aka December), but likely '13, however, I won't be disappointed if it doesn't come out at all, because of the fact that at least we have an english version of any form this time, and at the same time, I'll be more happy when NoA announces a date to release it in NA and keeps their word in terms of date when it comes out in stores...

Edited by shadowjam

Ah, this is a good sign! I just pre-ordered my copy on Play-Asia a couple of days ago. I'm interested in seeing its opening week sales, and I'm glad I can contribute to it.

Argh, I wish they would enable that Kakusei special pack pre-orders already.

Argh, I wish they would enable that Kakusei special pack pre-orders already.

Yeah, I debated on holding out for that, but I expect the price will be more than I'm willing to shell out... so I got a White Jap. 3DS about a month ago.

Just as a heads-up, VGChartz is notoriously unreliable. They basically just make up the numbers. NewYearsEmoticon.gif

^ ...Because they don't count sales of every store, but rather count a select few stores, that statement is true, but since those numbers are good enough for success nonetheless, it implies that the "uncounted copies" would likely make this game "phenominal" in sales, even if the "little picture" doesn't tell the whole story...

Edited by shadowjam

^ ...Because they don't count sales of every store, but rather count a select few stores, that statement is true, but since those numbers are good enough for success nonetheless, it implies that the "uncounted copies" would likely make this game "phenominal" in sales, even if the "little picture" doesn't tell the whole story...

They should put a reliable source in that website and put details about one of the games a reason why "they sell good" and I heard that Wikipedia is not using that website to using as a reliable source and I kinda don't trust VG Chartz.

I hope FE13 will get good for everyone all over the world until they release it by April 19th for Japan.

Edited by King Marth 64

Yes, Pokemon games have somewhat more value sales-wise than FE games. But enough value to have a lifespan difference of two years sounds a bit high.

Yeah, why would anyone ever think of localizing a DS game that came out as ridiculously late as July 2010? That's way too late to bother with games for that system.

Sadly pokemon games actually do have that level of value the ds had basically been set aside by every other developer besides game freak and game freak is only doing it for compatabillty . The ds is basically dead I can't think if any new games besides pokemon for it , the ds wasnt dead when fire emblem new mystery game out but it was dying and by the time the us game would have came out the ds would have already gone comatose . The ds is basically for pokemon games now . You're really underestimating pokemon's value , pokemon black and white sold ridiculously well.

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

Sadly pokemon games actually do have that level of value the ds had basically been set aside by every other developer besides game freak and game freak is only doing it for compatabillty . The ds is basically dead I can't think if any new games besides pokemon for it , the ds wasnt dead when fire emblem new mystery game out but it was dying and by the time the us game would have came out the ds would have already gone comatose . The ds is basically for pokemon games now . You're really underestimating pokemon's value , pokemon black and white sold ridiculously well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby_Mass_Attack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon_Conquest

Conquest is Pokemon, but it doesn't seem likely that all the sales rules of the main series would apply to it.