So I rap...

fuzz94

Haha this gave me some good laughs. Flow overall needs a little work, but hell you just did this for fun so it's no biggie.

I rap from time to time, though I haven't in a while. I still write stuff from time to time though.

well, not trying to be rude, but anysong with the phrase, "Im a white boy so get at me" is probably not very serious.

I was just doin it for fun and i figured i'd share it with the world of Serenes

well, not trying to be rude, but anysong with the phrase, "Im a white boy so get at me" is probably not very serious.

I was just doin it for fun and i figured i'd share it with the world of Serenes

Why do you assume I listen to the entire song when I know it's shit from the first 30 seconds?

sorry but even for a first attempt this is bad.

also I suggest you rap about something you're more comfortable with cause you lack confidence and it shows.

Well being single and giving footrubs to your mom doesn't make for very exciting lyrics I imagine.

In rap everyone is a straight up pimp.

Well being single and giving footrubs to your mom doesn't make for very exciting lyrics I imagine.

In rap everyone is a straight up pimp.

he could rap about trying to gett into girls' pants.and then failing miserably, resulting in hilarious situations.

Edited by Daigoji Excellen