Game screenshots & info

No. 3

[spoiler=Hey!]Marth is way cooler than the others, hands down! Ike is just overrated.

Speak for yourself...nothing is overrated aslong you like Marth good for you and I like Ike and don't like Marth much...keep your opinion for yourself...there's an old saying (because of different taste the market is still alive.)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG ALL THE LEADING LADIES AND LEVIN! I wonder who else will be included. No clue why include Ardan though...

Also, can we get Japanese DLC in America?

Edited by Bee

Don't forget that the Enemies listed in Marth's DLC (Eirika, Lilina, etc) likely aren't available just yet, they're just the enemies for the stage where you get Marth.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA how many spotpass chars are out?

Arden? Eirika?

The character selection screen will be so crowded.

When was Eirika confirmed as SpotPass?

If you think it's because of that map with all the leading ladies, they are enemies and you ONLY recruit Marth in that map apparently

Edited by Kia-en

Don't forget that the Enemies listed in Marth's DLC (Eirika, Lilina, etc) likely aren't available just yet, they're just the enemies for the stage where you get Marth.

My goal of the stage, annihilate Lilina!

Everyone else lives. >:D

Arden is Spotpass and he is also an enemy.

Spotpass guys show up on the map and you need to beat them to make them join. But that's different. Eirika and co were listed in Marth's Paid DLC as enemies in it, not as spotpass character.

Fast thread moves fast.

I really hope that all those enemies are obtainable in some manner. I mean, they took the effort to put their face sprites into the game. I totally wouldn't mind having Ike, Micaiah, Levin and Julia on the same team.

Spotpass guys show up on the map and you need to beat them to make them join. But that's different. Eirika and co were listed in Marth's Paid DLC as enemies in it, not as spotpass character.

Because the other characters don't have spot pass maps yet, Arden was my point in that they could be available later.

Edited by L95

Wait, so is Levin a part of the game, or Spotpass? Because his artwork looks... pretty normal!

SpotPass = no new artwork

But we don't know if he is. The characters with screens like Arden and Sigurd (with several generic enemies) are the SpotPass characters. Also they seem to be enemies (and Levin is a green unit form what I can tell)