Game screenshots & info

No. 3

so excited right now

something worth noting , Gangrel is the boss of chapter 11 and he is a level 5 trickster ,he has the thunder sword(if i read right) and he drops it

Edited by Velth

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the children in this game ^^' their existence confuses me ^^'. I will get stuck on the pairings and I won't know who to pair ;A;. I'm bad at playing cupid for a large amount of couples!

SpotPass Spoilers

Wow...so many characters already in the game in some fasion. I hadn't expect such a...Renaissance so soon.

Star Lord Marth eh? Let's see what your caps and growths are!

Hadn't expected Ike to show up at this point.

Loads of others would be epic, how would the incorporate sprites from gba games? :p

They'd probably just use the official art they had for GBA game people. Just like how they used the TCG art for FE4 characters so far.

Loads of others would be epic, how would the incorporate sprites from gba games? :p

Seeing problems where there are none?

Remember that FE4 is using the TCG art and it's an even older game.

GBA FEs can obviously use their official art.

And Nephenee would fix it's lack of Soldiers lol

Actually, how would that work?

Every single SpotPass character has used a normal ingmae class... although soldiers do exist but probably can't promote

Only Marth DLC has his own class... then she'd need to be DLC to promote dry.gif

I hope Fe10 Zihark will make it to the spotpass chars. Permanent teammember.

Yeah, like they showed with Innes earlier, I imagine that the other GBA characters will use their official art. I do feel bad for the Gaiden characters having to use that old crude artwork, now no one will ever love them.

So with Micaiah being confirmed, does this increase the possibility of having light magic being used in this game? There hasn't been any word about that or even a Lumina skill, so I'm hoping this brings hope to the lack of light magic.

Actually, how would that work?

Every single SpotPass character has used a normal ingmae class... although soldiers do exist but probably can't promote

Only Marth DLC has his own class... then she'd need to be DLC to promote dry.gif

or she could just be a modified Soldier, with either the class title of Sentinel or Halberdier, and basically never stop levelling like Dancers or Manketes

Although, we've yet to see if the game really has no Soldier characters.

At chapter 12 you recruit Serge and if I read correctly you get a change proof and a master proof

also the boss's name is Doruhi i think and he's a paladin

Edited by Velth

Another thing from /u/. More compatibility stuff.

ifv578.jpg

Curiously, we see a few couples with differing affection rates and Liz's affection for Krom differs and Krom's affection for Sumia is whack. Perhaps it's current and not growth?

Edited by deuxhero

or she could just be a modified Soldier, with either the class title of Sentinel or Halberdier, and basically never stop levelling like Dancers or Manketes

Although, we've yet to see if the game really has no Soldier characters.

Soldiers exist. The class roll video shows them and they have a sick animation.

No SpotPass character has his class name changed, have they? They are probably just using info that's already in the game instead of creating new classes (even if they just want to change the name, depending on the structure they used, they might need to recreate the whole class).

Maybe a Soldier promotion does exist (Halbeldier?), or maybe it doesn't and she would be a problem to implement.

So with Micaiah being confirmed, does this increase the possibility of having light magic being used in this game? There hasn't been any word about that or even a Lumina skill, so I'm hoping this brings hope to the lack of light magic.

Micaiah is confirmed? ;W; Yay!

Edited by Queen_Emelina

I'm hoping for that too, but apparently Diadora (a light-using shaman in FE4) is a dark mage in this one, so there's the possibility of just a few light tomes around, mostly the basics, probably including Thani. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif It might get renamed Micaiah's Light Explosive or something similar by the way personals appear to be getting renamed.

[spoiler=Waaahh!]ELINCIA!!! She's the lady I was more excited to see. I wonder how they'll handle the sword-less pegasus knight thing with her. Just give her a lance? A personal blade on a stick? If they got Donny fighting with twigs and logs, why not Elincia with a dual lancesaber as an Amiti replacement?

I'm too excited for all of this. Has there been any talk of someone who redeemed the soundtrack yet and might be generous enough to upload to the web?

I'm hoping for that too, but apparently Diadora (a light-using shaman in FE4) is a dark mage in this one, so there's the possibility of just a few light tomes around, mostly the basics, probably including Thani. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif It might get renamed Micaiah's Light Explosive or something similar by the way personals appear to be getting renamed.

[spoiler=Waaahh!]ELINCIA!!! She's the lady I was more excited to see. I wonder how they'll handle the sword-less pegasus knight thing with her. Just give her a lance? A personal blade on a stick? If they got Donny fighting with twigs and logs, why not Elincia with a dual lancesaber as an Amiti replacement?

I'm too excited for all of this. Has there been any talk of someone who redeemed the soundtrack yet and might be generous enough to upload to the web?

OMG ELINCIA?!! ;3; YAYYY! OMG please link me to this I want to see! Ah I overhyped myself. I still want to see where Miccy was confirmed ^^'

Edited by Queen_Emelina

Micaiah and Yuria are both mages apparently. Deirdre is Dark Mage (and thus use Rezire). Light magic most probably won't be around as light magic, although there might be a spell that looks like it. Don't get your hopes up until we actually see a light magic spell

OMG ELINCIA?!! ;3; YAYYY! OMG please link me to this I want to see!

Micaiah and Elincia are,among the other FE leading ladies, enemies in the DLC chapter where you recruit the original marth they are not playable right now.

Edited by Velth