Game screenshots & info

No. 3

OMG ELINCIA?!! ;3; YAYYY! OMG please link me to this I want to see! Ah I overhyped myself. I still want to see where Miccy was confirmed ^^'

It's from a Wiki, no screens so it could be a lie I guess.

All the leading ladies are in the game as ENEMIES in the chapter where you recruit Marth (Alm and Ike are there as NPCs too)

EDIT: I'm so slow

Edited by Kia-en

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing from /u/. More compatibility stuff.

ifv578.jpg

Curiously, we see a few couples with differing affection rates and Liz's affection for Krom differs and Krom's affection for Sumia is whack. Perhaps it's current and not growth?

would be really nice if you could get some yuri, I could live without marraige (unfair as it is), as long as I can have my MU romance who she wants~

It's from a Wiki, no screens so it could be a lie I guess.

All the leading ladies are in the game as ENEMIES in the chapter where you recruit Marth (Alm and Ike are there as NPCs too)

EDIT: I'm so slow

;A;

I don't want to fight them I want to recruit them o3o

I don't want to fight my favorite units. I know what i'll do for that map i'll let them kill Marth ;W;. I hope they have a map where I can fight Marth because they're just slapping me in the face if they think i'll try to hurt Elincia and Micaiah.

I don't want to fight my favorite units. I know what i'll do for that map i'll let them kill Marth ;W;. I hope they have a map where I can fight Marth because they're just slapping me in the face if they think i'll try to hurt Elincia and Micaiah.

So you'll let NPC Marth, Ike and Alm beat them to a pulp? That's mean... seeing Elincia beaten by Ike (Micaiah mekes sense from FE10 at least)

Yup. Kids are from the future.

I'm pretty sure there's been no indication of death of either parent.

[spoiler=Wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey]

So, if the kids are from the future, then what happens if the mother or the father dies ingame before the child is born?

Do they disappear?

Is that ignored?

Wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey-stuff...

So, if the kids are from the future, then what happens if the mother or the father dies ingame before the child is born?

Do they disappear?

Is that ignored?

I think we confirmed that parents retreat once they are parents

Do they disappear?

Is that ignored?

I think they get replaced by generics. There was an image somewhere showing a generic wife for Krom

So you'll let NPC Marth, Ike and Alm beat them to a pulp? That's mean... seeing Elincia beaten by Ike (Micaiah mekes sense from FE10 at least)

;A; No poor Lincy. That map is no way out i'll just skip it. They better have a contrast map I don't like that one. If they have a map where I can defeat Ike with a team of pegasi or mages + Miccy i'll be really happy ;W;. I'm going to go play some FE10 and do that with Miccy vs Ike. Die Ike!

;A; No poor Lincy. That map is no way out i'll just skip it. They better have a contrast map I don't like that one. If they have a map where I can defeat Ike with a team of pegasi or mages + Miccy i'll be really happy ;W;. I'm going to go play some FE10 and do that with Miccy vs Ike. Die Ike!

It's optional DLC anyway. Don't wanna beat up Micaiah, don't buy it, don't get Marth, simple.

Omg FE4 characters. SO excited right now. With Arden and Lachesis, does that mean we'll get Briggid or Faval? I would die if they were available! The Ichival will most likely be nerfed like Holsety, though. T_T

With the amount of character from other FE games that you can get, I wouldn't be surprised if we are able to get ALL characters from the entire FE series (I mean, common Ardan is recruitable?!? He's such a minor character...

Edited by Kramgnauh

Omg FE4 characters. SO excited right now. With Arden and Lachesis, does that mean we'll get Briggid or Faval? I would die if they were available! The Ichival will most likely be nerfed like Holsety, though. T_T

Technically Lachesis hasn't been confirmed as a Spotpass/Recruitable yet, just she's there, somewhere. Probably means a decent chance of her, but not confirmed.

Arden, Sigurd, Ayra, Innes and someone from FE2 (I think?) have been confirmed as Spotpass so far. (Ayra, Innes and FE2 person in the pre-release information.)

With the amount of character from other FE games that you can get, I wouldn't be surprised if we are able to get ALL characters from the entire FE series (I mean, common Ardan is recruitable?!? He's such a minor character...

I know, Arden being there just makes me even more hyped. If he could be a spotpass, imagine how many others there could be.

Technically Lachesis hasn't been confirmed as a Spotpass/Recruitable yet, just she's there, somewhere. Probably means a decent chance of her, but not confirmed.

Arden, Sigurd, Ayra, Innes and someone from FE2 (I think?) have been confirmed as Spotpass so far. (Ayra, Innes and FE2 person in the pre-release information.)

Honestly I'd be happy if they were just NPCs, but if someone like Arden can be a spotpass, I have high hopes for other characters being available, too.

Edited by Viole

Here's a summary about DLC and SpotPass characters for those that are confused (thread moves way too fast)

SpotPass

In case anyone is still wondering about this, SpotPass characters seem to have whatever class fits them best.

It seems there's these SpotPass characters:

Sigurd (the lord of FE4) -> Paladin

Arden (FE4) -> Armor Knight

Confirmed by trailers/site (I don't remember their classes =P):

Ayra (FE4) -> Swordmaster?

Innes (FE8) -> Sniper?

Clea (FE2) -> Pegasus Knight?

FE4 is getting a LOT of love. Also Holy Weapons (from FE4) are much weaker now, they seem to give a +5 bonus... for obvious reasons =P

Not recruitable apparently

Other characters that show up (as enemies/npcs) and aren't recruitable apparently:

Levin (FE4) -> Sage

Cuan (FE4) -> Paladin (he was a Duke Knight, Lances only)

Lachesis (FE4) -> Cleric (she was a princess, swords and staffs)

Alvis (FE4) -> Sorceror I think (he could use anything >_>)

DLC

DLC Marth seems to have a special class (Star Lord, it looks like Lord class). His map has 2 other "NPC" units. The info is form a wiki and could be wrong I guess (no pictures). Only Marth is recruited from this map.

NPCs:

Ike (FE9, FE10)

Alm (FE2)

And all the main heroines as enemies:

Deirdre (FE4) -> Dark Mage (she was the opposite, Shaman Light, now she can use Rezire)

Eirika (FE8) -> Myrmidon

Micaiah (FE10) -> Mage (why not dark mage like Deirdre?)

Elincia (FE9, FE10) -> Pegasus Knight (no swords... at least gets staffs at Falcon Knight)

Lyn (FE7) -> Myrmidon (seems to fit. Assassin also has Bows)

Yuria (FE4) -> Mage (another light user... could be Dark Mage)

Nanna (FE5) -> Troubadour (no swords...)

Lilina (FE6) -> Mage

Shiida (FE1, FE3) -> Pegasus Knight

Celica (FE2) ->Mage (Strategist would have fit her sword + magic...)

Also pictures about Marth's DLC from gema9923 on Gamefaqs:

Edited by Kia-en

Here's a summary about DLC and SpotPass characters for those that are confused (thread moves way too fast)

SpotPass

In case anyone is still wondering about this, SpotPass characters seem to have whatever class fits them best.

Innes (FE8) -> Sniper?

FE4 is getting a LOT of love. Also Holy Weapons (from FE4) are much weaker now, they seem to give a +5 bonus... for obvious reasons =P

Other characters that show up (as enemies/npcs) and aren't recruitable apparently:

Levin (FE4) -> Sage

DLC

DLC Marth seems to have a special class (Star Lord, it looks like Lord class). His map has 2 other "NPC" units. The info is form a wiki and could be wrong I guess (no pictures). Only Marth is recruited from this map.

NPCs:

Ike (FE9, FE10)

Alm (FE2)

Deirdre (FE4) -> Dark Mage (she was the opposite, Shaman Light, now she can use Rezire)

Eirika (FE8) -> Myrmidon

Elincia (FE9, FE10) -> Pegasus Knight (no swords... at least gets staffs at Falcon Knight)

Lilina (FE6) -> Mage

XD Ike looks nothing like himself

Micaiah actually looks better

so sad lol

SpotPass

Innes (FE8) -> Sniper?

Levin (FE4) -> Sage

DLC

NPCs:

Ike (FE9, FE10)

Alm (FE2)

Eirika (FE8) -> Myrmidon

Lilina (FE6) -> Mage

Looking at that picture of Ike, Selena is definitely a mercenary