All of this time and no Pokemon Conquest topic?

Emeraldfox

The Nobunaga fight was pretty tough for me, considering I had 1 super-effective POkemon on his team. I managed to win with Flareon,Wigglytuff,Froslass,Gallade,Raichu,and Chandelure.

Also, I'm stuck in Violight in Hideyoshi's tale. Shingen and Yoshihiro's armies have all evolved Pokemon and I'm stuck training my team until they evolve.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the summer on and without school or anything, I find myself bored... Is this game any good? Would you guys recommend it?

Couldn't recommend it enough. Enough play time to not get bored.

...Can't help you there. I rushed through Hideyoshi's story and the enemy's Link doesn't really scale quickly unless you waste time grinding. That being said, I used Muneshige and got his Staraptor in the main campaign so he pretty much carried my team as soon as I recruited him.

I'm stalling the last battle just to grind for some Warlord evolutions before I finish it.

With the summer on and without school or anything, I find myself bored... Is this game any good? Would you guys recommend it?

Play it. The first part can only take a few days, but the other episodes will proabably take a lot longer, and it's fun. Not that I would know, considerin I've only beaten Mitsunari's, and now I'm playing Kiyomasa's..

P.S. The advice about Nobunaga worked my Bearitc + Oichi's Walrein = dead.

edit: just realized I'm stuck on Kiyomasa's story because Mitsunari's scizor is invincible. I've beaten the other two kingdoms. Need help!

Edit2: Beat Mitsunari. I let my lucky roommate play it, and he made me catch Zapdos and Articuno in his FireRed when he was running low on Ultra Balls. He beat it because a rock fell on Scizor and did tons of damage.

Edited by I don't play for turns

...Can't help you there. I rushed through Hideyoshi's story and the enemy's Link doesn't really scale quickly unless you waste time grinding. That being said, I used Muneshige and got his Staraptor in the main campaign so he pretty much carried my team as soon as I recruited him.

I'm stalling the last battle just to grind for some Warlord evolutions before I finish it.

It's okay, all it took was my Grovyle to get Sceptile Status to kick Nobunaga out of Puligis, and Fire Spin. And Shingen is just taking the east side of Ransei by storm, now that is fun to watch~

This game is so fun... been playing it non-stop for a 5 hours or so... The beginning is very boring though...

Edited by SlayerX

I just finished the game... lol, Nabunaga was so easy with Glaceon with me. They were all 1hko's except that Zekrom.

Also, I was so close of beating it at January of the 4th year... If it wasn't for the fact that eevee still needed to evolve, and a few other fights gave me trouble (the psychic dude took like 2 tries, and the aggron dude was just brutal ugh, way to go for not training a fire/ground pokemon :/. Those and a few others made me stop along the way). Stalling is the greatest thing ever in this game... lol, i trapped so many pokemon in a corridor (looking at you Zoroark).

I was also promised 20 hours of main story, i got 12 :/

Edited by SlayerX

Is it true that you have to beat the main game by the January of the 4th year to unlock sidequests? I can't understand what it means on Serebii.

Edited by CR-S01

Wait so you don't have to defeat the main story by January 4.... Damn... I rushed through the story again, capturing Dragnor by June of year 3 :/

Oichi's campaign starts off so annoyingly :(

Why would you stuff two normal type users in a country filled with fighting types I cannot tell. If I hadn't gotten that Galvantula in the main story, I don't think I'd have been able to move in that chapter.

Why do none of my warlords evolve? for example Yoshiro, I have a 68% with conkeldurr and a 62 percent with a gurdurr i recently got, but he won't evolve... Same with the Motochika and Motonari, although i have a feeling its because i let their pokemon reach their final evo stage...

Why do none of my warlords evolve? for example Yoshiro, I have a 68% with conkeldurr and a 62 percent with a gurdurr i recently got, but he won't evolve... Same with the Motochika and Motonari, although i have a feeling its because i let their pokemon reach their final evo stage...

Nah. Each warlord has certain requirements for evolution.

http://www.serebii.n...st/bushou.shtml

Those conditions are in the "location column".

Also, I'm pretty sure warlords can't evolve in the main narrative. I had Oichi with the required link and a Wigglytuff in the main game but nothing happened. Got the same thing in her episode and she evolved.

Edited by Pandorakun

Dratini and Gible are sooo clutch. They one shot everything with dragon rage in Kanetsugu's episode. I gave a dratini to Sen and Gible to Kagekatsu because a swarm randomly appeared and I didn't have anyone that had best links with them. I'm so glad they don't get rid of the Pokemon you linked with in the special episodes. Otherwise I'd be screwed.

Nah. Each warlord has certain requirements for evolution.

http://www.serebii.n...st/bushou.shtml

Those conditions are in the "location column".

Also, I'm pretty sure warlords can't evolve in the main narrative. I had Oichi with the required link and a Wigglytuff in the main game but nothing happened. Got the same thing in her episode and she evolved.

Sucks. They should have said something in-game :/

I rage-quited Hideyoshi's tale, and then beat Mitsunari's in about 7 minute.

Currently doing Mitsuhide's, and it's a lot easier than I thought.

Just finished Mitsuhide's as well. Basically, his Lapras breaks the game.

I had him and Gracia two man Nobunaga's army until I got both Illusio and Pugilis at about December Y1. Then I started recruiting other warlords to finish off Nobunaga.

Just finished Mitsuhide's as well. Basically, his Lapras breaks the game.

I had him and Gracia two man Nobunaga's army until I got both Illusio and Pugilis at about December Y1. Then I started recruiting other warlords to finish off Nobunaga.

Yeah, only took until about November year 2 for me to finish off Nobunaga. Lapras for MVP.

also, in a last ditch effort to survive, he went and attacked my 3-man army in Spectra, but my army was Walrein,Bisharp,and Pignite. 'twas fun kicking his ass again :p

Mitsuhide's story shouldn't even have stars. I literally just sent Mitsuhide by himself to take out every single country. Everyone else was just sitting around walling to prevent losses, although the Gabite-buffed Motonari and Motochika were useful in the final push.

after finishing the three Not-Worth-Fighting-Over's (Scizor is a bitch) and a few others I can't remember, I'm doing Ieyasu's now. Missed the Game Breaker in his map because Ice Beam's range is so huge, but I plan to get Gracia and her Gothitarelle evolved by the time I do her story.

ALSO WHERE ARE YOU FROSLASS.

Edited by Ninja Caterpie

• 3 weeks later...

WHY IS MITSUHIDE NOT EVOLVING

I beat his episode and his link was at 78% with Lapras, so why...?

edit: nevermind, I guess I'll train him in Masamune's episode

Edited by CR-S01