All of this time and no Pokemon Conquest topic?

Emeraldfox

well, I found something interesting out.

If you Quit a story, the people come bacl with the evolved Pokemon if you had any. So, Hideyoshi's tale was one big curbstomp with INfernape,Chandulure,and Raichu. Also managed to get Motonari and Motochicka to get final form of their Pokemon.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I found something interesting out.

If you Quit a story, the people come bacl with the evolved Pokemon if you had any. So, Hideyoshi's tale was one big curbstomp with INfernape,Chandulure,and Raichu. Also managed to get Motonari and Motochicka to get final form of their Pokemon.

It carries over to other storylines too.

I had Masanori evolved in Ieyasu's story but now in his episode, he is not evolved, even though he has the second form in the gallery along with Krookodile and the evolution (or devolution don't know)... Anybody knows whats up?

Am currently doing the sidequests. My impressions so far:

- I have dubbed the dude that shows up early in the game with a Carnivine Pirate Jagan. One I got his perfect link, his job was to wreck things.

- I, uh, kinda went overboard on Yukimura, so I think his story's gonna be the least annoying. :P:

- Didn't have too many problems with Ginchiyo's story; I stopped at Luxio, and that Pokemon was responsible for killing multiple enemies for lulz.

- The three boys weren't too bad; Scizor is Scizor, Dragon Rage wrecks stuff, and I got my Ampharos back early (despite Thunder's accuracy being horrid, it's great for chipping).

- If things go the way I want them to, I think I'll be able to do Main Story Redux without too many problems; dual Pawniard took out mostly everything when I got them, and I can evolve Jigglypuff at any time (bought a Moon Stone before leaving the main game; also got Jiggly's Charm).

- There's a LOT of hot guys in the game.

- There's a LOT of hot guys in the game.

(just curious) Who's your favorite male/female character? Who do you think is the hottest?

And holy crap, Infernape's fire spin is broken. Hideyoshi's episode was pretty easy after I recruited Motonari and Motochika.

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite female: Ginchiyo, for having her damn head on straight in her side story.

Favorite male: Damn, so many hot guys. . .I'm going with Yukimura, because he doesn't have a stick up his rear (Kanetsugu), isn't so ridiculously hard on himself that it makes me wince (Mitsuhide), and doesn't give me the vibe of being a general ass (Motochika), and isn't mistaken for a girl (we all know who that is). I'm amused by Hanbei's antics, as well.

The only thing more ridiculous than Infernape is a Lapras nearby to take care of (mostly) everything that Fire Spin doesn't kill outright.

Currently running wild in Ujiyasu's story, and finally got a certain Pokemon to show up in Cragspur. Now, to evolve the bugger and get what I really want! Hopefully, before I hit the win condition.

Edited by eclipse

Been playing a ton of the Special Episodes. Finished the 3 not worth fighting for's, all but Yukimura's story for the ones that are availiabble from the start, Kanetsugu and Aya, and probablly one I'm forgetting. Currently almost done with Hanbei's.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you beat Nobunaga?! Is there some kind of trick, certain guys you should use, a certain strategy, or am I just under-leveled? Most of his guys don't seem too tough, but his Zekrom seems invincible. Any advice?

Maybe get a dragon or ice type? But you're clearly too much of a neub to know that so here's my recomendation. Go into your room, eat a pizza, and watch Tinky Winky's magical adventure.

Maybe get a dragon or ice type? But you're clearly too much of a neub to know that so here's my recomendation. Go into your room, eat a pizza, and watch Tinky Winky's magical adventure.

You know had you kept reading you would see that he already beat Zekrom. There is no need to go all elitist on him.

• 1 month later...

I'm currently taking advantage of Ieyasu's episode to get as many Perfect Links as I can.

Goddamn Anorith and their swarm status and their lack of password. >_<

I just hope warriors keep their PF Pokemon for other episodes if you dismiss them.

Edited by Frosty Fire Mage

I'm currently taking advantage of Ieyasu's episode to get as many Perfect Links as I can.

Goddamn Anorith and their swarm status and their lack of password. >_<

I just hope warriors keep their PF Pokemon for other episodes if you dismiss them.

google anorith passwords, people can make them so there is probably some anorith password somewhere online.