Some Class questions(Minor Spoilers)

Villagers seem to need a Change Proof to promote, but they can use it to access a promoted class directly, as least at high levels.

It looks to me like each "first gen" character has a kid of the same class as them. Nono for example can have a daughter, Soso, who is also a Manakete. Similarly, MU's kid, Mark, appears to change class to match the parent as well, to the point of also being a Manekete when MU is paired with Nono. So it's likely that these characters will constitute two more possible Villagers.

Edited by Othin

Villagers seem to need a Change Proof to promote, but they can use it to access a promoted class directly, as least at high levels.

It looks to me like each "first gen" character has a kid of the same class as them. Nono for example can have a daughter, Soso, who is also a Manakete. Similarly, MU's kid, Mark, appears to change class to match the parent as well, to the point of also being a Manekete when MU is paired with Nono. So it's likely that these characters will constitute two more possible Villagers.

Eep don't mention names, I'm only interested in the gameplay.

Do villagers have access to all promoted classes?

Thanks for clarifying Othin.

Do villagers have access to all promoted classes?

Thanks for clarifying Othin.

I haven't heard anything on the matter. Personally, however, I'm holding to my theory that all characters will have class sets with exactly three classes. MU and children characters will likely have some flexibility in their class sets, but on a given playthrough, they'll only wind up with three options each.

No new info.

I can't say for certain, but the answer to your question appears to be no.

Nuts, I guess not enough people have gotten their villager a change proof.

Can you say if there is a

Lorenz Archetype.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

Nuts, I guess not enough people have gotten their villager a change proof.

Can you say if there is a

Lorenz Archetype.

I haven't heard of any playable prepromote Generals, if that's what you're asking.

First person to get the MU's Child name reference gets a virtual cookie.

Edited by Melonhead215

So Weak Beats Strong gives Hit and Avoid +15 when facing higher level or promoted units. Sounds useful, but not an incentive to stay villager.

Donny will keep the skill when changing to other classes, so it sounds like it's really just supposed to be an incentive to stay a Villager long enough to learn it.

Donny will keep the skill when changing to other classes, so it sounds like it's really just supposed to be an incentive to stay a Villager long enough to learn it.

Can every unit level to 30 or just villager?

I also find it interesting that Falcon Knight is presented as the Lance only class. This means sword spec is the only melee weapon skill available to both genders.

Can every unit level to 30 or just villager?

I also find it interesting that Falcon Knight is presented as the Lance only class. This means sword spec is the only melee weapon skill available to both genders.

Most classes stop at 20. Villager and Manakete are the only two known to go up to 30. Chances are, Dancer and Taguel can also go up to 30, being the two other classes that don't promote.

Also, DLC Marth has a unique Star Lord class with no indication of promoting, so probably it as well.

Well, Sages have Magic Expert, and Snipers can be assumed to have Bow Expert. But yeah, out of the melee weapons, it's interesting.

As far as I can tell, within regular classes:

Male-only:

HP+5

Fiery Heart

Mug

Gamble

Strength Cry

Counter

Wrath

Axe Expert

Female-only:

Spd+2

Refresh

Res+2

Secluded Lady

Speed Cry

Lance Expert

Movement Cry

Lightning Speed

Resistance Cry

Dual Support +

I got that as soon as it was confirmed, its the name of the tactician in FE7. Its not really that hard

Wait a minute.

Didn't Mark lose his memory in Fe7? if he didn't forget this. It's not true then. If he did, then, after the war was over, Mark might have time traveled back to his own time, but something went haywire and actually went very far into the future, where the events of Fe7 were starting.

Assuming Elibe's Scouring is linked with the similar events in Archanea's history, FE7 takes place over a thousand years before FE13. So Mark would be going into the past, rather than the future.

But yes, I'm sure they're intending to tease at the possibility, if nothing more.

On an unrelated note, regarding LV30 classes:

Valhart's class is Overlord. He shows up at LV25, indicating that it's another class that has no promotion but just goes all the way to 30.

Is there still no word on the reclass options of Villager?

There's still no indication that being a Villager does anything to affect other reclass options in the first place.

Regardless, we've seen screenshots of Donny as a Hero, and there's now a new screenshot of him as a Warrior. So Fighter is almost certainly one of his options. I've heard of a screenshot of him as a Cavalier as well, but I haven't seen it for myself to verify. If so, Villager / Cavalier / Fighter could constitute a full class set. However, I've seen indications that certain characters really can have more than three base classes available, so they may be the case for Donny as well.