Out of curiosity, how many of you DON'T already know about the huge spoilers?

I for one have never cared for spoilers. I eat up whatever information that comes my way. Plus, practically ever thread here now probably contains a spoiler of some kind. How many of you actually held out and not read up on any of the major stuff? Knowing weapons stats and the cast (except you know who) doesn't count.

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

I've seen pretty much every spoiler. Although I'm not sure if it's because I'm curious or because it's for the "job".

It would be nice if there was a FE where I didn't know everything before I played it. I almost avoided FE12 spoilers since I went abroad when it came out, but I did have like 3-5 days beforehand to utterly spoil myself and hack the game apart and it's a remake of a game I translated.

Edited by VincentASM

I have been staying the hell away from the Kakusei section of the board, compressing myself to the 'Entertainment' section and the FERPG thread.

So I know nothing. Thank Insert higher diety of your choice here.

For a minute around the release date I thought I'd try avoiding spoilers for it completely. That... really did not happen. At all. I guess it was inevitable given how I was following the prerelease material; had I not done so, maybe things would've been different. Hopefully, by the time the international release comes around, I'll have phased around to the point where Fire Emblem isn't the fictional work with which I find myself thoroughly preoccupying myself, and I may have at least forgotten at least some of the spoilertastic content. But for now? Spoilers. Endless spoilers absolutely everywhere.

Personally, even though I know the entire structure of the story, I'm trying to hold off on the details, to find those out myself. Unless something goes wrong, I should get the game tomorrow afternoon, so it's not long to wait.

I keep not resisting and clicking on every spoiler tag, though, so blah.

I've been trying really hard to avoid spoilers, but it hasn't been easy. So far I've been spoiled on the mystery of Masked Marth, as well as one other thing.

I have a feeling Masked Marth's identity is going to be really hard to avoid unless you leave the internet. I have been trying to avoid their reveal scene and background though.

Yeah, I figured that out of all the spoilers, that would be the hardest one to dodge. XD

Vincent forced every spoiler down my throat ;_;

@The FE4 Thread:

...Are Rey and I the only dudes here who have the sense to avoid FE13 spoilzorz?

>Avoiding spoilers when Vincent relies on you for translations

lol.

Yeah. I've been trying to avoid ESPECIALLY Masked Marth's identity recently... And considering how I just basically lurk everywhere else and just stay in the FE4 Thread while being in the Team OVERTROLL Skype chat...

And remaking the GBA critical collection... and collecting footage for my FE9 and FE10 HD Critical collection videos... I've managed to stay busy.

Urgh. Yokatta shopping service says that the bundle will cost about 35,000 yen though... ugh.

My insatiable curiosity needs to know everything about the game mechanics-wise. Unfortunately, I've spoiled myself on plenty of story, despite not really wanting to, but I can't resist clicking on spoilers.