Henry the Dark Mage

Andreyas

Henry definitely comes off as quirky. Probably the most out there when it comes to playable Dark Magic users. Still, not a bad thing. Wonder what his personality is like barring being odd (though given his country, he came out mostly alright from what I gather).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same. Though I'm tempted to avoid getting A with all of them in the first playthrough. Mostly since I'll want to get S with the ones who can get them, and that's limited to one per playthrough with the ones who can get them (I'm assuming), so it means I'll be doing multiple playthroughs anyways. They had better have a way to replay supports, I really liked that.

It sounds like you can get unlimited supports up to A with all characters on your list.

Supports only apply when you're in a Dual attack/defend with someone, correct? (Rather than a 3x3 range)

Supports only apply when you're in a Dual attack/defend with someone, correct? (Rather than a 3x3 range)

Yes... so having them next to each other is crucial for supports.

No they only have to be next to each other, not paired up in the Dual action, as we've seen in the videos. Thank God, it'd be a real Scrappy Mechanic for them to HAVE to be Dualling together to increase supports. Quick question though. In some vids they only get 15 experience after killing enemies. Does that apply to all opponents or just zombies. Or is that based on levels?

I imagine EXP gained is calculated based on your units and the enemies levels.

supposedly reclass levels stack so strategist lvl 20> cleric lvl 20 > battle cleric lvl 20> grand master lvl 1 would count as lvl 61 I.E. almost no exp.....

I imagine there is always a minimum exp gained put in there. It'll take forever to level, though~

not if you end it off with a staff user...since I'm pretty sure staves have specific exp gains for unpromoted and promoted characters.

Edited by Griffen78

No they only have to be next to each other, not paired up in the Dual action, as we've seen in the videos. Thank God, it'd be a real Scrappy Mechanic for them to HAVE to be Dualling together to increase supports. Quick question though. In some vids they only get 15 experience after killing enemies. Does that apply to all opponents or just zombies. Or is that based on levels?

You're thinking of Double, the pseudo-Rescue. Dual just implies being next to each other so they help out in battle.

I'm not sure how it works exactly, though. I thought it was just based on one character, but I've seen characters next to several other characters get larger bonuses than they would from any one support, and also get hearts with multiple characters.

For example, in his recruitment chapter, Donny had someone with him in Double and two characters next to him. He hadn't had time to form any supports yet, but he got the +10 Hit/Avo/CEV indicating a B support, unless it was just the effect of supports from three characters. The Double one was the only one that showed up, though. And after the battle, he and two of the three characters had hearts appear, but not the third for some reason. I guess he had the ability to build support levels with the two but not the third?

not if you end it off with a staff user...since I'm pretty sure staves have specific exp gains for unpromoted and promoted characters.

I don't think so, especially after they didn't in FE11/12.

Also, staff Exp gains at low levels seem really high in this game. Like, higher than in FE11/12.

Edited by Othin

It seems like he's also related to the Count from Sesame Street...

Krom: Whoa! What's going on?! A huge flock of crows is headed this way!

Henry: Hey, you there-!

Krom: Hm!? Is there someone there? I can't see 'cause all the crows are in the way. Oh! HEY!!!

Henry: Ahaha, sorry about that~! I was playing with the ravens, but a lot more had gathered together than I had thought!

Krom: *sigh* You, raven boy! What is it you want with me?

Henry: Pretty soon, a lot of phantoms are going to come here,so you'd better be careful!

Krom: What!?

Henry: Those ravens just told me. "Danger! Danger!" they said. So… Oh, too late, it seems.

Krom: F***! We're surrounded!!

Henry: Let's see, there's one phantom, two phantoms, three phantoms… Ahahah, too many to count!

Krom: This is no time for laughing! Get down! We'll settle this!

Henry: Hey! You want all the prey to yourself? Let me join your group! Let me fight with you!

Krom: Join our group? But, your clothing… Aren't you a member of the Perezian army? Why would you want to help us?

Henry: Because, I love war. If I join up with you, it seems like I'll get to do a lot of fighting. If you don't trust me, then feel free to kill me!

(to player) Henry: Oh, that's right! Phantoms have fortresses too. Reinforcements will be coming soon, so be careful-!

Do supports build during "Double" or just "Dual"? Cause in videos I've seen the hearts appear only during "Dual".

Dual is the combat style of two characters entering combat simultaneously. This happens if a character entering combat either has an ally next to them or has an ally joined to them in Double. So when characters are joined together in Double, they get the Dual setup every time they enter combat, and therefore they build supports every time they fight.

This does not mean they always get a Dual Attack, but it means there's always the possibility of one. It's also worth noting that if a character is adjacent to multiple allies or has an ally in Double and is adjacent to allies, they get an increased support bonus and can build supports, even though the additional allies are not available for Dual Attacks.