Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

Shit, I just realized, I might not be here at deadline.

Are we lynching today? Who should I switch my vote to?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Oh, three hours remaining.

Can we lynch someone not Darros at least, please?

No. I don't like people eager to make mislynches and being ignorant to them at all, no matter how newbish they are. Of course, talking about the player here, not the person.

... Oh, three hours remaining.

Can we lynch someone not Darros at least, please?

##Hang from a fake palm tree: Darros

##Unvote: Darros

I'd be fine with Rapier getting lynched.

##Vote: Rapier

My logic: He's inactive, which is what he seems to do when he's inactive. He might be waiting for other scum to get on so they can make a plan to take over the lynch. So I would say we lynch him

Just thought that he might just be inactive due to RL.

ugh, I feel like Darros, Helios, and Rapier might all be town

like I just have a bad feeling

##Hang from a fake palm tree: Darros

##Unvote: Darros

I'd be fine with Rapier getting lynched.

##Vote: Rapier

My logic: He's inactive, which is what he seems to do when he's inactive. He might be waiting for other scum to get on so they can make a plan to take over the lynch. So I would say we lynch him

Just thought that he might just be inactive due to RL.

13th what the fuck. Darros has 3 votes on him and we have only 3 hours left. Why do you think I'd call scumbuddies to vote on him? Also, why would they do it since it's a very stupid, risky and unnecessary thing? Please think things through.

I'd rather keep my mouth shut than speak aloud everything that crosses my mind, but that seems to be a scummy trait.

I do the opposite, but you get scum vibes from me? Sorry, something isn't flying here. Nobody seems to have a concrete thought on anything, by the way.

##Vote: Rapier so yeah, I kind of agree with 13th, plus I don't particularly want to lynch Darros.

No. I don't like people eager to make mislynches and being ignorant to them at all, no matter how newbish they are. Of course, talking about the player here, not the person.

You make it sound like my intention is to cause a mislynch. I don't think you're town, if I did I obviously wouldn't be voting you, would I now?

Actually, fuck. I know I'm town, and I want to vote Excellen (there's absolutely no reason to be THAT scummy), I feel like I just bandwagoned.

##Unvote: Rapier

I do the opposite, but you get scum vibes from me? Sorry, something isn't flying here. Nobody seems to have a concrete thought on anything, by the way.

##Vote: Rapier so yeah, I kind of agree with 13th, plus I don't particularly want to lynch Darros.

Oh well. Maybe concrete thought was just too harsh. I meant "have an idea and an opinion", which is something you lack. Also, I'd like you to justify your vote after 13th justifies his, if you may.

Ok, I have enough to start a discussion on Prims...<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); "><br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">He's claimed to be a Town Announcer, MAYBE a PGO. It sounds like his role is prohibiting him from stating anything... worthwhile? However, if he was PGO, and town, why would he want ANYBODY to visit him? That's probably a way of telling town (Cop) not to visit, so he can kill whoever is stupid enough to ignore it. <br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); "><br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">So, going with Town PGO and Announcer, I don't think anybody should visit him. Bizz, if you said you had a plan to inspect him and find out... don't. That could be dangerous. We'll hear more discussion from him when it becomes night, as he is allowed to speak freely at night. If he won't be killed during the night (I think that's what PGO's do? This is my first mafia game), we'll see when somebody turns around dead that we didn't vote to lynch.<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); "><br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240); ">However, Bizz's claim to investigate Prims makes me feel like Bizz is the Town Cop/Mafia counterpart. He's already claimed Town, rather vehemently, so I'll take his word for that. Bizz, do not visit Prims... at least not for a little while.

Because everybody seems to say I have no ideas and no opinions.

Ok, I have enough to start a discussion on Prims...

He's claimed to be a Town Announcer, MAYBE a PGO. It sounds like his role is prohibiting him from stating anything... worthwhile? However, if he was PGO, and town, why would he want ANYBODY to visit him? That's probably a way of telling town (Cop) not to visit, so he can kill whoever is stupid enough to ignore it.

So, going with Town PGO and Announcer, I don't think anybody should visit him. Bizz, if you said you had a plan to inspect him and find out... don't. That could be dangerous. We'll hear more discussion from him when it becomes night, as he is allowed to speak freely at night. If he won't be killed during the night (I think that's what PGO's do? This is my first mafia game), we'll see when somebody turns around dead that we didn't vote to lynch.

However, Bizz's claim to investigate Prims makes me feel like Bizz is the Town Cop/Mafia counterpart. He's already claimed Town, rather vehemently, so I'll take his word for that. Bizz, do not visit Prims... at least not for a little while.

Because formatting sucks.

Lol ninjas everywhere!

You make it sound like my intention is to cause a mislynch. I don't think you're town, if I did I obviously wouldn't be voting you, would I now?

Yeah, but you yourself admitted the only motive why you were voting me was because people said I did something they saw scummy, and that you were only voting me because you didn't have anyone on your mind and we needed a lynch, although we were on the start of D1 and a lot of things could happen. For me, that's a mildly elaborated excuse.

I meant "have an idea and an opinion", which is something you lack.

Wow, that's harsh.

alright fine

not comfortable with lynching at all but ill be a sheep and play along since its noc and all

##Unvote: Marth

##tee-hee~!: Rapier

Thank you Mr. Sheep.

Wow, that's harsh.

Meh, I really need to choose my words better. >:

Yeah, but you yourself admitted the only motive why you were voting me was because people said I did something they saw scummy, and that you were only voting me because you didn't have anyone on your mind and we needed a lynch, although we were on the start of D1 and a lot of things could happen. For me, that's a mildly elaborated excuse.

That still doesn't mean I'm doing it for a mislynch.

Thank you Mr. Sheep.

Meh, I really need to choose my words better. >:

Yes, you do. As proven in the same post you said that. You come across as harsh, bro.

Unvote

##Vote: Excellen

Sheeping may be excusable. But changing your vote to look better after being accused of sheeping isn't... Or at least that's the way I see it. In my opinion, I've got a more solid motive to vote you than Darros.

That still doesn't mean I'm doing it for a mislynch.

What I meant is, you're judging things too fast and not caring about them just for the sake of lynching, and it's easy to mislynch when we do that. Or at least you were, and that's why I think you're wrong.

Yes, you do. As proven in the same post you said that. You come across as harsh, bro.

Sorry about that, I didn't intend to be harsh. My english also sucks, that's why I can't phrase things properly sometimes.

you didnt read my post it seems

I ACCUSED MYSELF OF SHEEPING BEFORE YOU DID

So?

then i thought well this does smell like a lynch pin in a way im not liking too much

That doesn't justify your vote on Darros. Also, weren't you defending him earlier? Well, not actually defending him, but speaking in his behalf, or something like that.

If I didn't make myself clear, the reason I'm voting you now is because you changed your vote to Darros to look clear after I said you were sheeping, even though you have nothing agaisnt Darros at all. Telling me that you said you were sheeping in your post doesn't justify it, imo.