Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

I wasn't asking to quote, just asking if you are sure you target the actions to protect the target instead of taking the target of your target your?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't asking to quote, just asking if you are sure you target the actions to protect the target instead of taking the target of your target your?

I redirect all actions on my target towards myself, yeah.

I didn't investigate Excellen twice. I investigated him once and got two results. Oh, and they both left out alignment, which I'm supposed to get.

Ummm. Okay, now I'm ridic confused. *theories out the window*

13th isn't looking good right now at all. Why would town have a rolecop and a full cop? That's just stupid.

ugh so confused

@Helios

I forgot to mention

reverse martyr and lightning rods take the action of the target instead of the people who targets the target

Ahh I see. Like I said before, just reread a couple pages ago and things will clear up.

There was a role in Schoolboy Mafia that two players had some weird way of being targeted by the same stuff. I don't really know how that would work myself, I should go reread that game.

I didn't investigate Excellen twice. I investigated him once and got two results. Oh, and they both left out alignment, which I'm supposed to get.

You know, it would be no surprise if there were twins in this game. I've been thinking about that for a while now (there's lots of twin girls in anime, like Kyou and Ryou from Clannad).

What the heck (said in wolf voice)? So either you're a horrible cop (not you, you're role; like a naive cop or paranoid cop kind of thing) and don't know it, or Excellen's role is trolling the mess out of you.

Also, can you tell us about the other person you targeted? I'm kinda curious now.

Ok, so kay.

Did your results have any info on roleblocking? If not, I'm not forcing you to share any other info, unless you think its necessary

I am all of the confused. Is Excellen a third party role then? Also yeah, 13th is really looking suspicious now. I think that two people need to talk up right now. 13th and Excellen. Until then, I'm going to keep my vote where it is cause I also don't trust Darros/Blitz. Well mostly Darros, but I want to see some more from Blitz before I make a change in that view.

@Scorri: Well while its I guess ok? to ynch Bitz, if he really is the safeguard role and is town, I don't wanna lynch him because then its almost guaranteed I'll be roleblocked from then on

@Scorri: Well while its I guess ok? to ynch Bitz, if he really is the safeguard role and is town, I don't wanna lynch him because then its almost guaranteed I'll be roleblocked from then on

I would be more worried about you being killed without having anyone to see or protect you actually

I plan on idling this phase

and I think town SGs are not very useful unless there are recruiting cults

I would be more worried about you being killed without having anyone to see or protect you actually

I plan on idling this phase

and I think town SGs are not very useful unless there are recruiting cults

If I'm killed then the mafia will waste a kill on me( because they'll anyway kill me if I and the mafia target the same player). At least that's what I think.

You know, it would be no surprise if there were twins in this game. I've been thinking about that for a while now (there's lots of twin girls in anime, like Kyou and Ryou from Clannad).

What the heck (said in wolf voice)? So either you're a horrible cop (not you, you're role; like a naive cop or paranoid cop kind of thing) and don't know it, or Excellen's role is trolling the mess out of you.

Also, can you tell us about the other person you targeted? I'm kinda curious now.

I looked up the characters, they aren't literal twins. Not even from the same source.

My first result was completely normal, it's just Excellen. I'd kinda like for him to explain this, if he can.

Ok, so kay.

Did your results have any info on roleblocking? If not, I'm not forcing you to share any other info, unless you think its necessary

Redirect/Persuade was Excellen's scummy role. Other than that, nothing.

Oh. Huh. Blitz you've been talking more than I saw. I managed to miss three of your posts where you gave some solid ideas. I had seen only a couple posts from you and just wanted you to talk more.

##unvote

##Vote:13th

Will Excellen be back before phase end? I seem to remember him saying he wouldn't be. If that is indeed the case then my vote will be this and stay this unless 13th can do some really good explaining. If he gets back and I don't like his explanation, things may change.

btw,

I have to be going now

I will probably not be back before phase end

and exactly why I will not leave my vote on Excellen

I will mostlikely not be able to move it, so if you don' want to lynch him, get more votes on the person you do

if you really think lynching me is a good idea, go on ahead

not that town will gain any info or a maf death from it

I will be off

##vote:Excellen

I looked up the characters, they aren't literal twins. Not even from the same source.

My first result was completely normal, it's just Excellen. I'd kinda like for him to explain this, if he can.

Are you able to tell us the character name? Maybe I can figure out something from there. We'll have to wait on an explanation from him since has work though.

When you say redirector, do you mean like a bus driver, or like a reverse martyr? Or do you mean redirector as in redirects votes, like a persuader?

That's pretty helpful.

Notions I support:

Lynching 13th to verify Kay's claim. I mostly believe Kay, however.

Vigilante on Excellen next night phase if 13th is mafia, because:

13th claimed that we have a bodyguard role. Kay's description of the second result on Excellen sorta fits the bill( Excellen might be a bodyguard with a vote effect during day phase, which is not so bad when you think about it since Prims and Levity had secondary effects) I know mafia bodyguard sounds very funny, but 13th and Excellen could be mafia buds.

That's what I thin anyway, but meh, I dunno where we're going with this.