Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

Alright guys, in light of scum!13, how does everybody feel about me just claiming in public at this point? Odds are damn good mafia actually knows my role, as Proto would definitely N0 stalk me, and 13th would probably prefer to tell the truth on the chance that there was watcher or something on me that could confirm/deny his claim.

Also, unless 13th and Marth had a mutual bus pact going on, I think it's feeling safe they were on opposite sides of the coin: 13th tried to implicated Marth by claiming he discovered a bodyguard, Marth was first non-Kay to push for 13th's lynch and built the momentum. (Hypothesis is use at own risk, may be incorrect.)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think that isn't a bad idea. It just makes sense that 13th would be telling the truth about knowing your role. So, not much to lose from it, really.

I know I said I'd post my thoughts, but I wanna hear what Bal has to say. If he's claiming, then I might as well hear it, since I'm currently in doubt about Bal.

Well friends, we did well by lynching 13th. Chances are Kay or Bal are gonna be targeted this phase by either a kill or roleblock, assuming Bal's role is as powerful as 13th claimed. Bal's right though, mafia already knows what his role is so he might as well tell the rest of us.

Oh cool. We got a mafia. Sorry I wasn't around for things ending, but I was busy trying to write a paper and code at 4 in the morning. But, done with that now! Onwards to finals!

In mafia though, Bal I see no problem to you revealing your role, especially if the mafia already know what it is. Marth, if you're not lying about being a martyr which I'm pretty sure you're not at this point, please please please target Kay like you're saying you will. And honestly, it might be best if Blitz safeguards you tonight too since we're pretty sure mafia has a roleblocker. Because otherwise they can just block you and kill Kay. I have to say, I'm still suspicious of Excellen (which is why I didn't switch my vote) and honestly even more so since he was trying to defend 13th. Besides Excellen though, I'm not really sure who I view as scummy.

Weee mafia down.

@ Balc: I think that might be a good idea, if mafia alreay knows what you are i don't think theres really much of a reason to kepe info from the town that we can also use as well.

I'm Sandrilene fa Toren, Town Tracker. I seem to have been the target for both Kay and Proto's N0 inspects. I feel... honored. :sweat:

As I breadcrumbed earlier, my N0 action was a null on Shinori/Iris, they did not visit anyone. My N1 (for refresher, though how you could have forgotten since much of the previous day involved it) was a Failure, when I attempted to track Manix.

In lieu of 13th being mafia, and the fact that they didn't kill me, as I would have thoroughly expected and am absolutely boggled didn't happen, I can only assume they had full intention of letting me live, but to be roleblocked, and thus instead of hitting a misaligned safeguard, I know can only revise my previous scenario to mean I was the intended hooker target from the beginning.

It is still a mystery how they got past Marth, or what happened to Aere, in this case, however. Mafia Marth would easily explain part of this, but then there'd have been no reason for him to stood out and explain why he was deviating from the then accepted plan and had changed to target me in the first place. Not to mention two of the mafia going balls to the wall with wild and open fake claims.

I'm not telling any of you who I intend to track tonight, barring some pretty unexpected development.

Wow, so Bal is the Town Tracker.

In any case, if I'm going to bet on who's scum, its one player.

Manix. Simple. Other players are saying Manix has been acting weird/different from his usual self in this game(althouhg I haven't quite understood it yet, him joining the wagon on Rapier would make sense, him asking us to keep 13th alive was just stupid and finally, Bal targets him and gets a roleblock.

Something doesn't feel right here.

But here's the thing. My role doesn't have any sort of roleblock/redirect component. I don't think the problem in the roleblock part lies with me, it lies somewhere else. And I have absolutely no idea at all. I'm as confused as you are. Which still raises a point: Wasn't it you that was meant to take the roleblock? Remind me exactly what your role was, please. Was it martyr or bodyguard? Maybe we can figure out what is going on.

Right now, my care factor for people thinking I'm scum is very little. Think what you want. But know that I did suspect 13th all throughout the last phase, but maybe my more stupid/opportunistic side thought maybe we might have a chance of being able to draw information from him. I'm known for my ridic stupid plays (as in, don't do this, it's so likely to backfire).

Kay, just in case, can you confirm that you targeted Bal N1 and found out he was the Town Tracker? It's not that I don't believe Bal, just nice for confirmation.

I still think either Blitz or Marth is lying about something, but I'm not sure who just yet. I don't see Manix as scummy tbh, but then again he hasn't really stuck out this game.

What I'm wondering is wth happened to Impy? She just kinda...disappeared. If it's IRL issues I hope everything is alright with her, but until now I honestly forgot she was even in the game. She hasn't made much of a presence in the game, and I'm not really sure what to think of that.

I noticed that TinyImp requested a sub out of Haphazard Mafia, which means she's probably busy.

Just saw that so that would explain it.

You know a possibility that I just thought of? What if Aere just got roleblocked, and Excellen the redirector redirected Bal's action to Marth, who was being safeguarded by Darros. That way everyone is telling the truth and it explains everything. Excellen seemed to trust 13th and did think he was town, he was suspicious of Bal earlier in the game due to meta, and he was also trusting Prims and his plan. What do you guys think?

Just saw that so that would explain it.

You know a possibility that I just thought of? What if Aere just got roleblocked, and Excellen the redirector redirected Bal's action to Marth, who was being safeguarded by Darros. That way everyone is telling the truth and it explains everything. Excellen seemed to trust 13th and did think he was town, he was suspicious of Bal earlier in the game due to meta, and he was also trusting Prims and his plan. What do you guys think?

I mentioned this like, a couple of pages ago. >.<

But Bal said that doesn't give a roleblock message, so meh.

My role is martyr, not bodyguard.

So I'm kinda confused myself.

Okay, I can't explain this at all... whyyyyyyyyyy

all the confusion

I mentioned this like, a couple of pages ago. >.<

But Bal said that doesn't give a roleblock message, so meh.

That's why it sounded so familiar. I think you're on to something though Marth. Bal said this:

It's not a roleblock message, per se. Just a "failure" message. Which is exactly what would happen if your action was prevented from working because of, e.g. a safeguard.

According to Bal, you just get a "failure" message, not a "you were roleblocked tongue.gif" message. So you wouldn't know if you were roleblocked or not, all you know is that your action failed. Now the question is, do you know if your action went through Marth? Did you get a "failure" message too?

That's why it sounded so familiar. I think you're on to something though Marth. Bal said this:

According to Bal, you just get a "failure" message, not a "you were roleblocked tongue.gif" message. So you wouldn't know if you were roleblocked or not, all you know is that your action failed. Now the question is, do you know if your action went through Marth? Did you get a "failure" message too?

I didnt get any message tbh.

That probably means it went through.

Then, assuming what you're saying about your role and targeting Bal is true, it is very possible that Excellen redirected Bal's action onto you, who was safeguarded by Marth, while Aere was roleblocked. Based on all the knowledge we have now, this actually makes a lot of sense.

Kay, just in case, can you confirm that you targeted Bal N1 and found out he was the Town Tracker? It's not that I don't believe Bal, just nice for confirmation.

Yes, that is correct. Bal is definitely the Town Tracker.