Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

I believe Kay said she got redirector when she investigated him. Technically speaking, a BG redirects a kill from the target to the user, so I suppose it makes sense. And I don't think we have very much time left til the phase end.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got in here. I'm still in favor of a marth lynch or maybe excellen. I think scorri is most likely town. But i could be completely wrong. I think balc could be town as well.

The bigger part of my thinking is alot of people think either we have a fake claim martyr or a fake safeguard claim. I think we should lynch one of those two to be frank.

We have about 30 minutes til phase end. Also Helios, why did you target Kay?

I had a feeling Kay was gonna get either killed or roleblocked, so I wanted to see who the culprit was, and have an easy lynch target for D3. However, that plan failed ever so miserably because SOMETHING happened. And I'm not quite sure what, so right now the only thing I can think of that would make sense is a mafia safeguard.

Hi eclipse!

Also, Marth, you are the only one who hasn't voted. Care to share your thoughts?

I dunno if we should target blitzy. If he s adamant about his safeguard claim, then I dunno. Unless he's the mafia safeguard then, :S.

I'm actually thinking of voting Snike, its either him or Blitz tbh. I first thought of excellen but he's adamant about his bodyguard claim too, not to mention 13th mentioned that there was a bodyguard in this game, which refutes my claim on its own.

So in all honesty I'm confused as to who to vote atm. I'll assure you that my vote will be coming in no matter what, its just hard to decide.

I had a feeling Kay was gonna get either killed or roleblocked, so I wanted to see who the culprit was, and have an easy lynch target for D3. However, that plan failed ever so miserably because SOMETHING happened. And I'm not quite sure what, so right now the only thing I can think of that would make sense is a mafia safeguard.

so basically, this implies you're a watcher? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Blitz or marth imo. My vote is still on marth. Blitz hasn't been around and most likely won't be here for the phase end. We have about 25 minutes to pick one. Unless someone can bring up a better idea.

No one seemed to counterclaim BG, so I think Excellen is telling the truth. Impy was looking scummy to me, and Snike hasn't done anything to change that IMO. But man we really don't have much to work with right now :(.

finally got a free computer with a net connection

I will only be around for about `15-20 minutes

can someone tell me who claimed what please?