• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To right the countless wrongs of our day,

We shine this light of pure redemption,

That this place may become as paradise.

What a wonderful world such would be...

what the

okay, scorri is def scum after that little debacle. And now she's spouting nonsense.

ugh, why did it come to this

To right the countless wrongs of our day,

We shine this light of pure redemption,

That this place may become as paradise.

What a wonderful world such would be...

Kuroi surveyed the scene - Sion lay in a pool of her own blood, her body covered in scratches. Sandry tried to say something, but found that she couldn't speak her mind. The remaining students could do nothing about the small group of troublemakers that wanted the schools to be switched. Shiki smirked. Athena giggled, while Asuka Kazama glared at those who dared to oppose her.

"This decision. . .will have to go to the teachers. . ."

Mafia wins. Postgame up in a few hours.

Don't you love it when you have a plan, and everything goes exactly according to it, and then you screw up at the last second because you want to go to the bathroom and miss the phase end? If only I had 5 more minutes...

and I didn't even have to use my non-tailor part of my role. yay

I'm Shiki, by the way. The quote scorri and I posted was my idea. :D

he had a lynch tie conditional that he didn't know what it did

the conditional killed him and a random voter, which would've killed you if things went how he wanted (he and you on himself tied with someone else), which would have been the most insanely lucky and hilarious play of the game

Edited by Paperblade

pro tips: We left Bal alive on purpose. I had a second part to my role that allowed us to drop all our actions (so, Tailor redirect/persuade and roleblock) to have someone else (anyone) proceed with our kill. That person drops their action. Basically, the plan was to get Bal to track someone, and then get a mislynch that way if it was required.

"Kuroi-sensei, is there anything you want me to do here?" Tachibana asked, as the outcome of the conflict was decided. It seems that the normal students had failed spectacularly at weeding out the dissenters. Kanade frowned slightly, had she not been forced to stand aside and let it happen, surely she could have forced a different outcome...

First, notes.

- I do NOT want to see this kind of vote scramble again. Ever. You had 48 hours to do something, so why were 47.5 of them silent? By rushing things, you'll miss claims. By missing claims, town screws up.

- While things were being explained, far too few of you were actively pushing for anything until crunch time. This needs to change.

- Do NOT claim your role unless you're in danger of being lynched. Aere, Excellen, and Marth, I am looking at you.

- The mafia started outnumbered, and there was a SK on the loose. In turn, the town had three different protective roles (Doctor, Kidnapper, Bodyguard)

- The doctor was originally meant to be a hidden player, but the overwhelming reaction to hidden players on this forum is negative. That's why I had him silenced throughout the day

- One role was supposed to be assigned, but JB was busy; otherwise, he would've taken on the role of the Railgun

- When I did the rolling for the mafia, I purposely excluded Bizz, Bal, Prims, and all first-time players. The town needed to win during the day, so I figured I'd give the town day players. The RNG decided to be funny and keep Prims silent during the day, and give Bizz the scummiest town role.

- N1 was the Special Flavor Night. The only quirks that were missed were the two in Bal's role - he couldn't be tailored, and he'd automatically idle if he was targeted by Bizz. Such is the fate of a stitch witch who hates dark places.

- Paperblade had no idea why you were all voting for Blitz based on his role - if he was mafia, why in the world would he target someone that was under the watchful gaze of everyone (Kay)?

Edited by eclipse

Well I actually was aware of you three being scum for starters, though I didn't figure it all out until a couple hours ago. I knew if you all caught on to the fact that I had an idea that you were all scum though, I'd get killed and wouldn't be able to do anything about it. My idea in the beginning was to use my newness (this is my first game after all) to my advantage so I could get away with posting some dumb stuff and looking a little scummy here and there, that way I wouldn't look like a threat, while here and there posting some actual truth.

Skip to D3. Already knew Impy was scum because she's been active, just not posting in the thread much because she didn't want to screw herself over. Towards the end she actually did become busy with RL though, but Snike did nothing to change that opinion. Manix caught my eye from the beginning, especially when Straw voted for him D1. His reactions to everything where just weird, and he was obvi just trying to blend in. Unfortunately no one seemed to agree with these opinions and I knew it'd be tough to get those lynches. Remember how I kept repeating OVER AND OVER the bus driver theory? So seeing someone actually claim bus driver was like "okay she's gotta be lying". But you didn't slip up Scorri, not until the end. I was gonna try and take my vote off Blitz anyway and switch to you when I saw no hope, but I decided to use the bathroom first. When I came back everyone switched to you, and all I had to do was switch to you and make the last second buzzer beater....but time ran out.

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF :sob:

Oh heh. See, I claimed bus driver cause we knew one wasn't in the game and it was close enough to my role to make sense. I was planning on claiming bus driver even without your pushing of it.