No Overseas Release?

Bryan

The fact is that it is not a mutually exclusive choice.

To be fair, statistics do tend to show that going against a big name game with a similar release date tends to hurt sales. While people can purchase two games, they often don't (unless it's a Steam sale).

The only exception tends to be Christmas, since it's Christmas.

Aren't they also selling the 3DS at a loss?

Consoles are traditionally sold at a loss, though I don't think the Wii was [citation needed]. However, the material cost for the 3DS was only about $100, which makes me think that it's breaking even at the very least, since electronics tend to be assembled at dirt cheap prices in mainland Asia.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

I don't think this means anything. They groups it with Kid Icarus: Uprising, which is coming out in the U.S., and they hope to expand it. They said there have been no plans, but that doesn't mean they won't make any. Also, like everyone says, there have been a lot of hints. However, I don't consider this to lead anwhere else but where nintendo has been leading us on this "search for truth" so to speak.

Yeah but when has Nintendo ever been logical?

Like releasing kid Icarus about a year after, when it was the launch title......

Facepalm

So... I'm confused.

Do you want Nintendo to announce games only when they have a locked in launch date (what they seem to be doing with Fire Emblem and its international release)?

Or do you want Nintendo to announce games HECKA early and then while they get tied up in development hell push the release date back by three months?

Cause you can only pick one to be annoyed at. I'm fine waiting on an announce date till Nintendo is ready to release. As opposed to Squeenix's announcing Agito SIX YEARS before the game came out, due to its announcement being well before the game was near release ready.

I'm also hoping with Nintendo's renewed interest in Digital releases we might see FE12 on the 3DS as an e-shop title. Another thing Nintendo could be considering before they finalize plans.

So, to sum up. Chillax folks, this game isn't Dark Dragon so it'll do well in international markets.

Well...the only hope that we have of it being released here in the US is if they make enough profits with one of their other games. Let's just hope that Kid Icarus: Uprising brings us that hope. At least it's getting an official release in Europe.

Edited by リンダ

Well...the only hope that we have of it being released here in the US is if they make enough profits with one of their other games. Let's just hope that Kid Icarus: Uprising brings us that hope. At least it's getting an official release in Europe.

What do you mean only hope ? You're being silly there's an incredible strong chance of a north American release . Why are bunch if people acting like it's so freaking unlikely that this game will be released in north america ? New mystery of the emblem wasn't released in Europe ether you know .

Nintendo has registered a domain name, which could mean nothing, but I wouldn't spend money on one without a reason. Also, please sign my petition to Nintendo to bring fe 13 to NA. Link is in my signature.

Nintendo has registered a domain name, which could mean nothing, but I wouldn't spend money on one without a reason. Also, please sign my petition to Nintendo to bring fe 13 to NA. Link is in my signature.

All because of bad sales for Shadow Dragon. The rest of us are paying the ultimate price. Blame the civilians. ;_;

Also because FE12 was coming out on the DS as the 3DS was coming out? The 3DS wouldn't mind more good games right now at all, either.

Well...I'm sure that Nintendo's 3DS sales will hopefully get them to consider to localize this here. Because it's not just a remake like the last two were which was why it's sales went bad. Because we have already imported/emulated the NES/SNES games and played them a million times. That's why that they didn't sell well in the US. My guess.

The all new story definitely should sell well in the US. Please bring this game over to the United States, Nintendo. Please.

Edited by リンダ

Well...I'm sure that Nintendo's 3DS sales will hopefully get them to consider to localize this here. Because it's not just a remake like the last two were which was why it's sales went bad. Because we have already imported/emulated the NES/SNES games and played them a million times. That's why that they didn't sell well in the US. My guess.

I agree, remakes are less likely to sell.

The all new story definitely should sell well in the US. Please bring this game over to the United States, Nintendo. Please.

Please see the link in my signature to sign my petition to Nintendo to bring fe 13 to the US.

Please see the link in my signature to sign my petition to Nintendo to bring fe 13 to the US.

Did. ^-^

-----

And posting up videos to the series on Youtube should already show Japan that us foreigners absolutely love their games and some of the civilians shouldn't be left out of the rest of the series just because of Shadow Dragon not selling well. NOA has to realize that is was only a remake to those games that we have already played alot.

And especially play Tear Ring Saga. I absolutely love it to pieces more than most of the FE franchise. Imported it and haven't regretted it. Already recorded a run of it too. And I'm looking forward to trying out Berwick Saga as well. =)

All because of bad sales for Shadow Dragon.

If this was from VG Chartz.com about the sales, that website isn't a reliable source and they don't post any evidence about using a Reliable Source and Info about that where did they get it from and I don't trust that site as a reliable source.

I do hope they will release Kakusei in the overseas. It's just probably that they might possible that they don't have the release date confirmed yet. (Thats my possible guess)

Edited by King Marth 64

If this was from VG Chartz.com about the sales, that website isn't a reliable source and they don't post any evidence about using a Reliable Source and Info about that where did they get it from and I don't trust that site as a reliable source.

I do hope they will release Kakusei in the overseas. It's just probably that they might possible that they don't have the release date confirmed yet. (Thats my possible guess)

Saving up enough profit is when a release date will be confirmed. We don't know if NOE is developing it yet either.