Cue the music!

Chorus

lol... and I just was about to create a topic about the music of this Fire Emblem xD

well ... whatever ... I had to reupload two songs again ... I had a problem creating the loops =P

PD: My english is not so good xD

Edited by Enex

Track 11... holy hot damn, Track 11:

My link

I can't imagine when this will be used in-game, but it's so amazing. I might even try to learn parts of this on piano.

Apparently, we can't trust that order because from the time you posted that to now, the uploader changed the number to 10. It fits, because the track is used throughout chapter 10...

...at a very emotional point in the game. And it keeps playing in battle sequences like RD's final battle theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfvY1S-j67k

It's one of my favorite songs along with track 3, the choir version of the FE:A theme. Ominous chanting makes everything more epic.

omg number 5 ...cool.gifcool.gif

oh also,

is there any chance of it hitting itunes??????????

even as a fan version??

That's what pirating is for

I highly doubt it, unless it becomes hugely popular-They release a CD or something.

lol... and I just was about to create a topic about the music of this Fire Emblem xD

well ... whatever ... I had to reupload two songs again ... I had a problem creating the loops =P

PD: My english is not so good xD

How are you uploading the music? The music sounds kind of muffled... did you maybe make the recording in mono rather than stereo (or higher)?

I liked Radiant Dawn as well. Though hard to think of a FE game where I really disliked the music. Most of them have at least some songs I like quite a bit. And I hope this game has a Sound Test, one of the features of the FE series that I really like.

I liked Radiant Dawn as well. Though hard to think of a FE game where I really disliked the music. Most of them have at least some songs I like quite a bit. And I hope this game has a Sound Test, one of the features of the FE series that I really like.

Yeps.. I have always liked Fe's music. I hope Sound Test is in, and I'm sure it is. (OTTHINN!!)

How neat! I've been listening to your new uploads. This games soundtrack is fantastic! Thanks for the uploads Enex!

Of the latest batch, I had been hoping for track 14 for a while! Thanks!

Edited by Shun One