More video LP time! Myth 2 mods!

Integrity

I decided my life was missing something (and I was really bored) so I fired up the old recording gig.

YEAH let's make this a thing again

EDIT: holy shitballs that is a psychedelic preview picture that never happens in the game

ALSO you can give me names and they can become people later to die

EDIT2: more descriptive title

EDIT3:

Nightfall: A two-map deal about some guys who get stranded past a World Knot and have to perform some tricky shenanigans to live. Notable in that I have no idea how to beat the boss of the second map.

The Ephor of Myrgard: Shake it up, break it down. Puts you in control of the Ghols invading Myrgard, gives you the goal (hahaha) of killing the Dwarven Ephor. One map.

...well, there's a second map, but it's meant for co-op. I might do it anyway.

Across the Gjol v.III: You remember Across the Gjol? Make it 30 minutes long. This is an insane slugfest. To give a notion: you get 6 dwarves initially, and there are two waves of reinforcements if you suck. Each wave has 3 or 4 Dwarves.

Shadow III: Shadow of the Mountain, reduxed for extra difficulty and length. It's pretty good and pretty short.

Edited by Integrity

Fuck yeah. SNIPE EM.

And knife them if they get too close...

Wait, this is chimera. You get a mixture of Brigands, Fir'Bolg (myth 1 archers), Bowmen, and Warriors if i recall correctly.

I forgot how fun Chapter 2 was.

I ended up cropping 25 minutes of video (into a few-minute failure montage) and will have the video up tonight. uguuuu

good morning sf

two in two days

EDIT: also apparently i have a request for an archer name by somebody i don't even know

holy shit

Edited by Integrity

it's time for TOKEN TWOFER FRIDAY

and by that I mean I forgot to upload the one I did on Wednesday on Wednesday so they clustered.

We're actually almost done with Chimera! That means I'll probably do a quick one-shot or two before we move onto the star of the show. I'll leave this here, maybe see if people want a specific thing before I move on.

Updating the OP with poll and such.

Gjol III is up, and it was a success.

I'll be drafting Furetchen again for Shadow III, at least. Anything I think we can actually win co-op.

Edited by Integrity

• 2 weeks later...

SIGH I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO UPDATE THIS FOR HIM

here follow the other co-ops

THIS IS SHADOW III. THIS IS A QUALITY PLUGIN.

THIS IS ARMAGEDDON. IT IS NOT.

Now TSG time.

The Seven Gods, it stands for. Twenty-five completely full of shit maps that are shit and awful.

This holds RED SKY AT MORNING, in which KRAVELL CRUSHES a FOUL GOBLIN

it also holds DARK HORIZON in which LORD BOKKETH is FAT

This holds BARBARIANS AT THE GATE, in which WAR LOCKE continues his RAMPAGE of FRIENDLY FIRE

This shit is fucking funny as fuck. Keep up the good work guys.

By the way, should I do a LP on the Medieval 2 Total War mod "Call of Warhammer"?

Simply cause units can actually be named...well...actually...the game names them and there's a sense of RPG elements with each turn being 1 month instead of 1 year and the RNG is merciless as fuck with scripted events.

And yes, it does have Arrer Boyz in it.

Edited by skitarii

This holds A WALK IN THE WOODS, in which Falgrimm leads his remnants to safety MARCUS BUZZSAW CHEATS the veterancy system and RECRUITS some PEROXIDE BLONDE BOGANS to bulk out his archery.

also skitarii I would follow the living fuck out of that

Edited by Furetchen

That fire thing...is....well....yea.

Would you still follow if I wasn't playing Orcs? I'm going Empire , and they get the most units. Plus, the storyline seems to be heavily scripted towards humiez...I mean....humans, anyways.

Edited by skitarii

This holds STICKS and STONES, in which an ORCAN WITH A BOOMERANG kills SWATHES of HIS FORMER KINSMEN, BLATANTLY OVERSHADOWING his USELESS AND EFFEMINATE elvish captors.

This holds THE FALL of MARKON, in which GENERAL TAL MARKOSS decides that FORTIFICATIONS ARE FOR PUSSIES, and BLINDLY WINDMILLS INTO THE FOE.