Raven's Raging Soul Silver Run

Raven

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a long time since I last updated, you'd probably thought I'd decided to drop this thing or something. I've just been busy enjoying my free time since finishing University, holidays, working on my Silver Blade hack, spending time with the other 49%, all that jazz. Without further ado, Part 13.

Part 13: Rival Charles is a cover-blowing shitting dick nipple. Seriously what a dick.

1.png

So apparently shit's a-brewin' in good ol' Goldenrod Radio Tower. Let's Fly, Freohr!

2.png

Turn on the radio and this is how it goes. Someone's gonna have to put a stop to that...

Everything's left to me since Johto Police is still so focused on finding a red-haired thieving kid.

3.png

It's a city you dimfuck. However, your criminal ass should be in the local jail.

4.png

Lance's Dragonite was pretty rough with you guys, wasn't it. How many made it out of the Mahogany hideout?

6.png

Oh shit he put me into a Rocket suit. What's the reason for this?

5.png

Stop that. It's unhygienic.

7.png

It's pointless explaining to all the innocents that I'm not really a Rocket member.

8.png

Well I've got him fooled. I wonder if they'll let me wander straight to wherever the boss or whoever is so I can end this shit as soon as possible.

9.png

Hah, bitch got told. She wouldn't be able to get very far with her team as it is, anyway.

10.png

I can almost imagine receiving an encouraging pat on the back from this guy.

11.png

12.png

This right here is a fine example of discrimination. As you can see, it's not very nice to be discriminated against. Don't do it, kids.

13.png

No I'm a Rocket, can't you tell? ... Rocket Raven. Damn that's catchy.

14.png

Since I'm here, let's get some shopping done.

15.png

For my dear Songbird.

17.png

Hey ho you be mistaking me for some other Rocket 'cos I ain't been 'round these parts in these threads before.

18.png

Hah. I suspect that he would've stopped me had I not been wearing Rocket threads.

19.png

Fuck off Charles, you're not needed. Getting the fuck out of there before he recognises me.

20.png

This guy's got something against Team Rocket too. Shame we're not on the same team here.

21.png

No.

22.png

I've seen potatoes brighter than you, moron.

23.png

No fucking shit. I'm undercover! Now fuck the fuck off!

26.png

So after defeating this Rocket, he runs off to get the rest of the Rockets in the tower riled up for me. Thanks, Charles.

27.png

Go. Away. Moron.

28.png

Give me a date, time and location and I'll be there to watch. Should be a laugh.

29.png

K bro, I'll be waiting. Honest.

ANYWAY

30.png

Amusement's my middle name! Prepare for a jolly good ass kicking!

31.png

Why are you...

32.png

33.png

t8IHP.gif

34.png

What a patronising fuck.

35.png

I believe he had a team of five Rattatas. All 1HKO'd. Serious business here, folks.

36.png

That includes being condescending fucks who train a team of five fucking Rattatas.

37.png

I'm all over that shit, girl. Thank me later.

38.png

He probably spent days thinking up that rhyme.

39.png

Remember the songs that would come on after some episodes of Pokemon? One line from one particular song I always remember is "Good luck with Muk and his Poison Gas, make one wrong move and it'll kick your ass", and I was 11 and like "holy shit they said ass on a kid's show awesome".

Yeah fuck you, Mini Muk.

40.png

Kinky.

41.png

Damn now I'm all wet.

42.png

Aaaand it's just another Rattata. You're not crushing even a fruit with that thing, man. How anti-climatic.

43.png

I'm on my way to destroy the company that pays those very wages. Don't be hating, now.

44.png

Those battles where a Pokemon that can't take down the enemy's leading Pokemon is leading.

45.png

Rock Smash away, Bizz.

46.png

This happened three fucking times in a row.

48.png

The other Magnemite was finally KO'd, but this new one's got a potentially lethal attack.

49.png

But Bizz pulled through the paralysis and took it down, gaining a level, and denying Rock Tomb a place in her attack roster like a baws.

50.png

Switched to Integ for the remainder of the Magnemites because fuck Thunder Wave.

Next part will include the saving of the Radio Tower Director, and a video featuring the battle against Rival Charles.

• 3 months later...

The following part has been lying dormant on my Photobucket for months, and I've been meaning to update this for a long time but I've always found other things to do. But no more.

Part 14: The Beginning of Team Rocket's End and a Battle with Rival Charles

51.png

You mean, Stupid Sexy Proton?

52.png

1HKO. Am I OP or is this guy severely handicapped? Or maybe both.

53.png

54.png

No contest here. Flyin' all 'round.

55.png

What is this obsession with Proton? It isn't healthy.

56.png

It feels great defeating Rocket Minion after Rocket Minion. Catch my drift bro? You will.

58.png

Ooh, a step up from your average Grunt here. Dio's not getting out of this unscathed.

59.png

Ah. Well what's a rocket base without a few locked doors, hm? Good on them for keeping up this trend of theirs for so long.

60.png

Obligatory "everyone's reached Lv30" screenshot."

61.png

Of course! The owner of the whole building is bound to have keys for every door here.

62.png

Sweep.

So we finally reach/save the Director, hurrah! Nice to see no Rockets around for a change...

68.png

..And this might explain why. Traitor?

69.png

Neigh, an imposter!

70.png

72.png

Gah, it is none other than Petrel, previously our Giovanni imposter. I think it's time to put the final figurative nail in this guy's figurative coffin.

79.png

I'm always serious. No joke.

80.png

Too late, Snake! Now die!

81.png

Just because my Pokemon KO'd all your Pokemon, that doesn't really mean you're obligated to tell me anything. Villains are so fucking dopey.

So yeah, underground path, locked door.

84.png

I like how poisoning no longer KOs your Pokemon.

85.png

No shit lady, half of them have already been taken care of. Now go home.

86.png

:smug:

87.png

88.png

Just get the fuck out before I kick you for attempting to troll me.

89.png

Hah, shame I got my hands on this key, eh?

91.png

Ooh. A threat. But by now we should all know Team Rocket can not live up to anything they say.

92.png

Start looking for a new job now man, you're gonna be unemployed once I'm through with you all.

And just as I head on to face the next Rocket in line for an asskicking... Rival Charles makes a spectacular entry.

Beginning to consider all that shit about love and trust towards Pokemon, he runs off.

Until next time. I'll try to make this a more regular thing.

• 3 weeks later...

39.png

Remember the songs that would come on after some episodes of Pokemon? One line from one particular song I always remember is "Good luck with Muk and his Poison Gas, make one wrong move and it'll kick your ass", and I was 11 and like "holy shit they said ass on a kid's show awesome".

I think the song was something like, "Good luck with Muk and his Poison Gas. Make one wrong move, and it'll kick your grass."

Sounds like something else, though, I know.

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever