So...

Aere

Guest Goldie

I think "my fellow human being selves" is the more proper expression.

WBEEJHAWEEweeWIYAAAHGOOOLAHHOOOOOOOHOHOOOO! BUWHEEHbwuehehaahahaheeeeeeee! Ohohohoooo! How lovely it is that my beautiful and absolutely wonderful fellow human beings discuss this lovely method of fellow human being communication! My fellow human being self adores it ohohooooo so much, and my fellow human being self definitely meeans oOOHOOOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOO MUCH! Oh my! BWUYEHEEEHAHHAHHOOOOAAH!

Anyhoo, your fellow human being selves are free to refer to my and your own fellow human being selves as whatever your desires appear before you! Your personal image and being! 39 times to be exact! Indeedy hooo haaa is this the kind of freedom your fellow human being self has when conversing with my fellow human being self hehehehehheeeeeee! :]

Oh by the oohoohoo waay! My fellow human being self vaguely remembers the fellow human being viewers of my fellow human being created videos asking my fellow human being self to be a part of these forums - and so it was to beee that my fellow human being self made an internet land home here eh?! Sort of like a hotel OHOHOHEEEEEEEEEyEEEH!

Edited by Goldie

WBEEJHAWEEweeWIYAAAHGOOOLAHHOOOOOOOHOHOOOO! BUWHEEHbwuehehaahahaheeeeeeee! Ohohohoooo! How lovely it is that my beautiful and absolutely wonderful fellow human beings discuss this lovely method of fellow human being communication! My fellow human being self adores it ohohooooo so much, and my fellow human being self definitely meeans oOOHOOOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOO MUCH! Oh my! BWUYEHEEEHAHHAHHOOOOAAH!

Anyhoo, your fellow human being selves are free to refer to my and your own fellow human being selves as whatever your desires appear before you! Your personal image and being! 39 times to be exact! Indeedy hooo haaa is this the kind of freedom your fellow human being self has when conversing with my fellow human being self hehehehehheeeeeee! :]

Oh by the oohoohoo waay! My fellow human being self vaguely remembers the fellow human being viewers of my fellow human being created videos asking my fellow human being self to be a part of these forums - and so it was to beee that my fellow human being self made an internet land home here eh?! Sort of like a hotel OHOHOHEEEEEEEEEyEEEH!

I liked the idea of goldie returning before I remembered who you were and read this post.

Guest Goldie

I liked the idea of goldie returning before I remembered who you were and read this post.

BWUAHEHEHEHAHAHAOHOHHOOOOOOOOOOJEJEJEJEJEKAKAAKEKEKHOHJOKOKOKKOOKOKO HEEHEN WEJHAehehjlalalafun land oh myy OHOHOHOOOoohooooooo! How lovely indeedy dee hooo haa joowacka hoowacka weewoosh bashigishculk incredibly entertaining and fantastic it issss! My lovely fellow human being ohohohoohooooo! HehehehHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My fellow human being self would of responded sooner though it seems my fellow human being self received no email notification for the fellow human being of absolutely perfection and love quoted post here for some reeasoon ohohohoooo! It is all lovely fellow human being interpretation, my fellow human being self enjoys it OOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOOO SO MUCH! :]

I wonder if she had the courtesy not to stretch the page with her sig or if a mod had to do that.

Also, I just tried laughing like that. It's very difficult.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Guest Goldie

I thinks its pretty stupid. Never really gets me worked up though, just kinda go "Glad I'm not like they are"

HehehehohohohooOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOO! Is this what the internet slang version of the word "trolling" means? BWUAAHEHEOEJEOHOHOHJEMOOMOOOHAAAAAA! Then it's silly to refer to my fellow human being self as this internet slang version of the word "trolling" thing hehehHHEHEEEEBABOOOSTAHJAHAAA! My fellow human being self never has any intentions, my fellow human being self merely types to type - it is your own fellow human being selves which choose to get "worked up" or not, "angered" or not, "happy" or not and so on not my fellow human being self, it matters to me not what your fellow human being selves decide - as long as it's what your fellow human being self decided it's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULLOOHOOHOOOHEEEEEEEEJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAH!:]

My fellow human being self never has any intentions, my fellow human being self merely types to type - it is your own fellow human being selves which choose to get "worked up" or not, "angered" or not, "happy" or not and so on not my fellow human being self,

The idea that initial emotional responses are choices is, I think, extremely dubious.

Behaviors that exhibit these emotions would be more fairly termed choices.

Guest Goldie

The idea that initial emotional responses are choices is, I think, extremely dubious.

Behaviors that exhibit these emotions would be more fairly termed choices.

BWUAJAHEHEEKEHOHOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOO! Then your ohohohohoo lovely ADORABLE fellow human beingheheheheheee! self is indeedy hohooo how funny heheheheeee! It's curious and fluffy! HEHEHEHEEEEEE! My fellow hhohoohoho being heheheheheheheee! sellf is merely being my BUWHAHAEHEHEOHJHOHJKAAKAKAKAKKaaa! fellow human being self, my fellow human being self figures it is what your hehehheeEEEEAUTIFUL fellow human being selves are being yesss?! OhohoohohooooooOOOOOOOOOO! :]

BWUAJAHEHEEKEHOHOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOO! Then your ohohohohoo lovely ADORABLE fellow human beingheheheheheee! self is indeedy hohooo how funny heheheheeee! It's curious and fluffy! HEHEHEHEEEEEE! My fellow hhohoohoho being heheheheheheheee! sellf is merely being my BUWHAHAEHEHEOHJHOHJKAAKAKAKAKKaaa! fellow human being self, my fellow human being self figures it is what your hehehheeEEEEAUTIFUL fellow human being selves are being yesss?! OhohoohohooooooOOOOOOOOOO! :]

*holds up a white flag*