Support Conversations

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of a physical unit having medical experience.

Then again, all the cool people in those Chinese martial art dramas I watch are good fighters and ranges from capable at dealing with minor shit to really impressive doctors. So it's probably rubbed off on me.

Also claiming Vake x FeMU here

Edited by Fat Bunny

This can only mean one of two tings: One, Grego's a psychic mercenary (awesome), or two, he's a physician mercenary (mehhhhh).

While the former would be AWESOME, I think he's just one of those people that is very observant, has good insight, and is able to read people pretty well. That's the only impression I get, anyway. But seeing as this is the first Greg support we've ever seen...there might be more to him than just his support with FeMU. He might be a bit more normal, who knows? (Kind of wishing he isn't, though. XD)

How exactly does making lists of each others strong and weak points to marriage?

Seriously, Tiamo x Donny felt more like a job interview than a love story.

Don't question the logic behind marriages in FE. It will only lead to your own demise.

Check out what I found. A rough, somewhat askew confession image for Renha!

1e5b0ce55f491425e1d2f31e226fb096-1.jpg

dem squinted eyes. Callum and Oscar have competition

Is his support with FeMU out yet?

Edited by Karaszure

I meant casually saying what seems to be kinda major parts of story flat out

And that future more or less started when MU got possessed by Gimle, correct?

wonderful expample

Teehee

Yeah. Like, what the foodge everyone? Mostly Lumi. dohohoho >w>

Why not just spoil the entire game for everyone?

Your fault for not reading that (may include spoilers) tag I put over this entire thread. Should I make it more obvious? I think I'll make it more obvious

Edited by Fat Bunny

Your fault for not reading that (may include spoilers) tag I put over this entire thread. Should I make it more obvious? I think I'll make it more obvious

May include spoilers yes. Although I would think twice before casually posting that *insert huge plot twist here* happens in the game without warning considering this thread is for supports and spoilers such as character development and such are a given. ;3

lawl

Just noticed your edit. Kind of childish of you to be honest.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

You do not need to read the discussion in the thread to read any supports. OP has it all neatly organised so that you can just click on links.

When I posted the spoiler tag which I've made even more obvious, I MEAN any kind of spoilers and if you're so keen on avoiding spoilers why are you even in this thread?

Edited by Fat Bunny

But there's also the fact that you aren't always around to update the OP and some peeps want to sift through this thread themselves in hopes of finding new supports to read as well as maybe some other stuff. Not to learn about THE HUGE PLOT TWIST the game has that someone posts so casually without warning.

It ain't some huge plot twist if you find out about it before the actual game even starts. The spoiler tag has been there since the beginning of the thread and all supports are up to date at the point of that complaint. It's more efficient to just click links in the OP.

Edited by Fat Bunny

I'm amused that the title uses the SA word filter variant. (sort of)

Anyway, Renha's image looks so much creepier if you pretend his eyes are actually open.

Edited by Pandorakun

That's probably likely. Animu logic is probably another reason.

I mean, Krom/Liz has different hair colours as well.

That's a good point. Still kinda intrested to see what his deal is, personality-wise.

I wonder why Renha has white hair, yet his sister Sairi's is black, besides maybe their parents having both the same hair colors.

Well, maybe stress turned his hair white.