do you think this game will lead to an influx of members

cyron

true but i used to be a lurker except i didnt browse the forums much

Yeah, that's basically the same thing here. Hahaha. I'd always come to Serenes but mostly for FE Info, not foruming. But one day I was like like, eh why not. And yeah. That day was not too long ago. xD

this is of topic but you know how at the bottom of the page you can change the color set up one option is rajion red yet hes a black dragon

He's accented with red? I guess...

But it's an alliteration so it sounds better. Double R's.

I hope not.

Hahaha...

All the new members mean more rule breakers, huh?

I'm one of the new guys. I just wanted to join to talk about this game, actually.

I'm one of the ones who joined just due to this game too. I pretty much left the FE community after FESS closed, although I still continued to play them by myself. When I heard news about this game coming out and tried to search for active boards talking about FE to find impressions, I ended up finding this place.

NEWBS!

It took me 2 years on the Brawl boards to be accepted on the internet!

THERE IS A PECKING ORDER! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE! LEAVE! LEAVE WHEN YOU CAN GET A LOW-TURN GASM!

But yeah, as long as there aren't 50 billion trueblades (which sadly, there likely are) then I suppose **** it.

Well, if you go on 4Chan, it'll only take a month. But the process is far more painful.

TBH, Gamefaqs isn't too bad, you just have to block Endgame and MarthKoopa from... well... everyone. Then the FE boards are slightly tolerable!