May SpotPass details

two Tiki's ya! and the young one seems to have a ridiculous res cap 45 as a paladin and it isn't maxed that means a modifer of 4 or more probably 4 but since manaketes have 40 base res (+9 with true dragonstone) thats at least 53 res again with true dragon stone sadly can not pass that down to mark but oh well

High stats with bonuses you say?

Let's take Mark and make him a Demon Fighter to learn Res+10, then pair him with Nono and pass down Res+10 to Mark. Mark can then equip a True Dragonstone with that skill for a bonus of +19, then go into Double with an ally Falcon Knight with an A support for another +9, totaling +28. Then toss on Resistance Cry and Rainbow Cry - they don't stack with themselves, but they will with each other - to bring it to +36, and toss on Tiki's Tears for good measure for another +2 to everything.

Now if MU specializes in Res, Mark should get a +7 modifier. So add that all to the Manakete's base Res cap of 40 and we get a final stat of 47+38, or 85. Damn. Even more if Res+2 and/or All+2 stack with Res+10. And a third-gen Mark could get another +2 to her Res modifier, depending on who Nono pairs with. So depending on the mechanics, her Res could very well break 90.

Edited by Othin

Let's take Mark and make him a Demon Fighter to learn Res+10, then pair him with Nono and pass down Res+10 to Mark. Mark can then equip a True Dragonstone with that skill for a bonus of +19, then go into Double with an ally with an S support for another +8, totaling +27. Then toss on Resistance Cry and Rainbow Cry - they don't stack with themselves, but they will with each other - to bring it to +35, and toss on Tiki's Tears for good measure for another +2 to everything.

Now if MU specializes in Res, Mark should get a +7 modifier. So add that all to the Manakete's base Res cap of 40 and we get a final stat of 47+37, or 84. Damn.

I know that but would you onl have one mark and i did that for stengh and def to and for strengh least 105 as a general with grungnir add the new quick slash and at least 115 might and thats's for pure might replace that with a brave axe and change general to berzeker so 104 x2/4 oh and you forgot resistance plus two

oh yah and thats with out all stats plus two or tikis tears

and man that beats ashera maxed out with FE 4 narga man didn't think that was possible

Edited by goodperson707

Let's take Mark and make him a Demon Fighter to learn Res+10, then pair him with Nono and pass down Res+10 to Mark. Mark can then equip a True Dragonstone with that skill for a bonus of +19, then go into Double with an ally Falcon Knight with an A support for another +9, totaling +28. Then toss on Resistance Cry and Rainbow Cry - they don't stack with themselves, but they will with each other - to bring it to +36, and toss on Tiki's Tears for good measure for another +2 to everything.

Now if MU specializes in Res, Mark should get a +7 modifier. So add that all to the Manakete's base Res cap of 40 and we get a final stat of 47+38, or 85. Damn. Even more if Res+2 and/or All+2 stack with Res+10. And a third-gen Mark could get another +2 to her Res modifier, depending on who Nono pairs with. So depending on the mechanics, her Res could very well break 90.

Make it 87 Res: You can take a longer route pairing MU with a Libera-fathered n_n (who comes with a +4 Modifier of her own) for a +9 modifier.

Make it 87 Res: You can take a longer route pairing MU with a Libera-fathered n_n (who comes with a +4 Modifier of her own) for a +9 modifier.

I'm aware; I did mention the possibility.

I don't think Nintendo have announced this on the site yet, but it seems the Luna (lance) is available from today. You can grab it in the same way as the Tailfing from last month.

Thank goodness someone posted the name of that lance i couldn't figure out what it was :P

Btw i dont know if you need them but it's stats are

Might:14

Hit: 80

Crit : 5

Range :1

Well goddamn, what're the bonuses on other stats like? In the 70-80 due to the lack of a +10 skill?

Actually I heard Demon Fighter skills can't be passed down to children, so Manakete Mark might not be able to get that Res +10.

"What, you want another Demon Fighter? That'll be 5 dollars."

Well goddamn, what're the bonuses on other stats like? In the 70-80 due to the lack of a +10 skill?

Probably. Might also differ if you can't get as much of a bonus from the True Dragonstone.