Requesting Spriters for Fire Emblem: Death or Glory Hack

NYZgamer3

Sup everyone,

I'm looking for good spriters that are willing to work with me on my new hack, Fire Emblem: Death or Glory.

I have some of my own as well and would like to get them cleaned up.

If you are willing to work with me, post your references here so I can see where your skill level is at.

I'll PM you if your work is excellent.

I'm looking forward to working with anyone.

Thanks guys, much appreciated! :)

For some people that don't know about this hack, I have done 5 chapters already so I am willing to put the time to make this hack work

Here is the link to my other forum:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=30722

Edited by NYZgamer3

1336249558[/url]' post='1968268']

I am aware that I'm definitely not the best of spriters, but I'll try my best. That is, if you accept me. Most of my sprites are here: http://serenesforest...showtopic=28131 and my most recent works are below.

jxkiB.gif

xzpgO.gif

cMAoj.gif

Kon your work is amazing. I would deff like to work with you. I'm going to pm you about the kind of sprites that I'm going to need.

@Canadian Dynamite: Yeah he's five chapters in, which is why he is asking for spriters now.

@Nygamerz: you should link to the hack's thread in the OP so errbody knows that you have lots of progress done

I know that I'm not one of the better spriters on the boards, but I'm willing to try anythign someone needs.

mysterygift_bp.gifkerrigan_2.gifregulus.gif

^these are some recent requests from over at FEPlanet.

picture_2.pngiaza16796279198500.gifiaza16796267497000.gif

^some personal works.

Edited by Aviv

I would definitely think about the time, investment, and skills necessary to make a hack, although I suppose it depends on what kind of hack you're planning. Most fan hacks never go anywhere, so I'm just warning you now.

Yeah, he's already done like, 5 chapters, man. And his hack is genuinely looking really good at this stage, especially for a one-man job.

As for the topic at hand, I'd love to help, but I'm stretched for splices myself as it is ._.

Edited by Agro

Aviv, your work is mad good! I will deff send you a PM as well to make some sprites for me.

Well, I have nothing left to say then. (not that I know how to hack anyways) That's wonderful to hear! laugh.gifBest of luck to you, and good work. That's more progress I can say for some projects. My sprites are still amateurish but maybe when I improve I'd be useful to you. Funny story, I've seen your hack but didn't recognize you because of the avatar change! That's the way I am.

Edited by Canadian Dynamite

@Agro - It's alright. Whenever you get the free time, you can help out.

@Canadian - Thank you! It's alright but, yea when you improve, just show me your work and we will take it from there :)

Edited by NYZgamer3

urrrrrgh

If you go with both of them, you are going to have some serious quality problems. personally, I'd stick to Kon and find someone that is much closer to her level

Just looking out for your graphics quality.

Hence why I left that option for the far off future, teehee. I don't think I'm going to be good enough to be of use ever. :3 Hope you can find some consistent spriters so some mugs don't look out of place, Mr. Nyz gamer.

Edited by Canadian Dynamite

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone!

I'm requesting an extra spriter for my hack.

For some that don't know, you can check my hack out from my signature section.

I'm ready to move to the next story of my hack so if you would like to contribute, it would be greatly appreciated.

Show your work in this forum so I can see what kind of skills you have.

Thank you!

:)

Edited by NYZgamer3