Character Stats

I'm just wondering how the chracters stack up stat-wise. I'm curious, eager, and very desperate.

I don't want spoilers, but I would like to know how the Gen-1 characters perform stat-wise, and I need no hints on what types of enemies you have to fight. Feel free to be specific if they have one or two stats that stand out.

It's really these guys:

Every initial member of the vigilante group. (Especially Krom)

Tiamo

Gaia

Serge

Grego

Donny

Ronku

Sariya

Henry

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_base.html

We don't have reliable info beyond that and other things you can find on the site. At present, no one has any info regarding growth rates.

The main things I can say beyond this are that Krom and MU kick ass, Frederick is a lot like a bulkier FE7 Marcus, Sorcerers and Griffin Knights are fucking amazing, Falcon Knights and Dark Pegasi are also really great, and Great Knights seem to not grow too well.

Also Donny seems to be terrible.

Does MU seem to have pretty good growths? What stats does he excel/fail in?

MU does have good growths. You choose a strong stat and a weak stat, so that's up to you.

Mmkay. It took me several days, but I made my skill builds for every single character, and none of them suck (except for maybe Brady). You can basically use whoever you want, but it just depends on the pairings you make, and the grinding you're willing to do.

To people who have the game:

How would you rate Krom's Vigilante group in terms f earlygame usefulness, all the way to endgame? I would like to see opinions.

Krom and MU are excellent at least for a while, but can get surpassed by their respective kids. MU can get Rainbow Cry, though, which is still really awesome even if you get a kid with it as well. Frederick seems a lot like FE7 Marcus as a Great Knight. He's good at the beginning, but I haven't tried using him later so far. Liz is a great healer, not too much to say. Sol is fantastic if reclassed into Myrmidon. Soiree as a Great Knight is great for a while but falls behind, don't know about her performance otherwise. Vake gives ridiculous Double bonuses as a Berserker. Haven't done too much with the others.

Thanks for the tips, but I was kind of hoping for details. By details, I mean how is character X's strength stat, relatively? Speed? Skill? HP? Defense? Resistance? Luck? Things like that. (I'm that desperate)

Your continued participation is much appreciated.

Thanks for the tips, but I was kind of hoping for details. By details, I mean how is character X's strength stat, relatively? Speed? Skill? HP? Defense? Resistance? Luck? Things like that. (I'm that desperate)

Your continued participation is much appreciated.

We don't have those details beyond the information available at Serenes.

As I explained in my first response, we can't give you information we don't have. No one knows the precise answers to your questions. You're also asking for a rather unreasonable amount of explanations in the first place.

There is nothing for anyone to continue participating in. You have all we can give. It's a shame you want more, but you'll have to wait.

Edited by Othin

We don't have those details beyond the information available at Serenes.

As I explained in my first response, we can't give you information we don't have. No one knows the precise answers to your questions. You're also asking for a rather unreasonable amount of explanations in the first place.

There is nothing for anyone to continue participating in. You have all we can give. It's a shame you want more, but you'll have to wait.

Sorry. I assumed that more people had the game than there are on this site.

Thanks anyway!

Sorry. I assumed that more people had the game than there are on this site.

Thanks anyway!

It's not just about having the game. I have the game, but I don't know specific growth rates, especially with all the class changing.

MU's stats (assuming the growths hold up to them) seem great to me, especially with the vast class options it has.

Really no matter what stats you choose to lower and raise for MU, he/she is great all around. Probably the most well-rounded character stat wise. Even Krom has a glaring stat weakness (just RES, but still). MU's numbers all stay pretty even from my experience(s).

Well, his default class is also the most well-rounded. Switching into different classes and spending time would probably change that. I know mine fell behind in Spd as a Dark Knight.

Also Rainbow Cry is just amazing.

Edited by Othin

i have a little questiion for anyone who might have played around with this. i just ordered my copy and 3ds from amazon and am wondering how units who are mele classes do class changed into magic classes do and vise versa? like i want to make serge either a valkyrie or a sage (sucks shes a dracoknight instead of a peg knight cuz she'd be a good dark peg) but i notice she doesnt have much magic in her base class and her str is high, and i also want to make viole a mage and eventually a dark knight. not so much growths but the stats they get in class changing. i ask cuz in shadow dragon/new mystery class changing any melee class into a mage wasnt really worth it cept for shiida, rody and malice(imo) any insight is much appriciated.

It generally doesn't work too well. Changing before promotion, you're forced to delay your promotion until you level up to LV10 again, and it can take a while to get to a level high enough if you change after promotion, which is a really bad time to start with E rank in a weapon type you're not effective at using.

Also Serge as a Griffin Knight is fucking amazing; I see no cause for complaint. What sucks is that she's so limited in her options for alternate physical classes to use to CRUSH THINGS INTO OBLIVION.

^ She still seems a bit slow to me though. LV20 Wyvern Knight -> LV15 Wyvern Lord -> LV 3 Griffon Knight with just 27 speed. Certainly she's not bad though. Her strength and defense are crazy good.

Dracoknight and Dragonmaster (using the more recent and more accurate FE10 names) are rather slow classes, so that makes sense. I haven't found Dragonmaster to be too useful in the first place: on both my NM and HM playthroughs, I just promoted her directly and immediately to Griffin Knight. After all, you can start buying unlimited Master Seals after her joining chapter, and she joins at LV12, so there's no reason to wait

Also, if she's only a LV3 Griffin Knight, she hasn't learned Carrier yet. No wonder you're not yet impressed - you will be.

So, Griffins are awesome? I always knew that kid in Dragon Age was on to something. :D

One thing I'd like to confirm: MU has base 0 in Luck, right? So does picking LUK as worst stat indeed result in no minuses besides the -1 STR and MAG? Since I'm guessing he can't have negative 3 luck...

Of course, it probably doesn't matter anyway, since I was considering having +SPD/-MAG and going for Tactician 10 => Mercenary 10 => Hero 10 => Grandmaster (and yes, mostly avoiding magic).

Edited by eharper256

One thing I'd like to confirm: MU has base 0 in Luck, right? So does picking LUK as worst stat indeed result in no minuses besides the -1 STR and MAG? Since I'm guessing he can't have negative 3 luck...

Of course, it probably doesn't matter anyway, since I was considering having +SPD/-MAG and going for Tactician 10 => Mercenary 10 => Hero 10 => Grandmaster (and yes, mostly avoiding magic).

it affects the stats he joins with not the class base stat

this is how it works

Name

Class Lv HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res Mov

Weapon Ranks

Equipment

Skills

My Unit

Strategist

Sword E, Tome E

Thunder, Bronze Sword

War Knowledge

My Unit's base stats change slightly, depending on the best stat and worst stat picked when creating My Unit.

• HP picked as best/worst stat: +5/-3
  • Luck picked as best/worst stat: +4/-2
  • Other stat picked as best/worst stat: +2/-1

Eg. Picking Strength as best stat and Resistance as worst stat results in 8 Strength and 3 Resistance.

Yeah, MU's own base Luck is definitely not 0. Checking a new file, it lines up with Vincent's info listing MU's base Luck as 4.