Best/Worst Character Designs

Who do you guys like with character design/art? I personally like Sol and Richt, and don't like Soiree and Viole.

I remember early on people were saying we wern't seeing that much of the odd hair that can be associated with Fire emblem, but we still have our mix of green and red, and MU can be almost anything under the sun.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiamo

Tiamo Tiamo Tiamo Tiamo

Serge Serge

Serge Serge

Serge Serge

Serge Serge

Sariya's cute too (i'm just talking from the face up) and i fuckin love tiki's. Grego's pretty hardcore, and Frederick is awesome too.

and lucina

Edited by Lord Raven

I like the armour on both peg knights. The armour they wear feels reminiscent of medieval armour except more stylised, which I think is cool. I also really like Frederick and Jerome's designs. Libera's bit of plate armour under his cloak thing is cool too. Gaia's just adorable.

Don't like those toilets on cavs and the ridiculous amounts of bulk on armour knights. Liz's hoop skirt is ridiculous, and what the fuck is nono (not) wearing D:

Fred knows how to please the ladies by wearing a suit under that already quite stylish armour

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Best? Sairi. Though I did consider Tiki, Tiamo, Gangrel, Emelina, "Marth" and Krom himself. It was a kinda hard choice. I actually like most of the designs for this one.

Worst? Nono and Nn_nN. That outfit look stupid, and the fact that it is on little kids doesn't help.

Best: The Pegasus knights, they have some nice looking armor, so does Fredrick. I also like Tiki and Lucina's design

Worst: Nono.... freakin' loli and those toilet bowl cavalier armor....

I like Tiamo's design purely because she's hot with it otherwise it just looks stupid.

Tiki's is my favorite though, hot and has an awesome looking outfit.

Edited by Dark Sage

Lot of hits this time around.

Favorite is probably Frederick's design. Tiamo, Krom, Marth, Donny, Sairi and especially Anna's new rendition are superb.

I dislike the FF mage hats. Don't like the toilet bowls, as most people, but don't really have any that I hate unless I nitpick, which is silly.

Class design-wise:

Swordmaster

Mercenary

The eastern Mrymidon/Swordmaster vs Western Mercenary Hero is a great touch. I love it. As most agree, I don't really like the Cavalier design, but there isn't anything that I out-right hate in the game.

Character-wise:

Krom

Serge

Tiamo

Sairi

Marth

Luchina

Krom grows on me each time I see him. Serge, Tiamo, and Sairi I liked instantly. They are all awesome. Spoiler, I liked pretty instantly as well. And, well, even if we're ignoring them, I have to say I like Marth.

Best: Sariya and Henry. I think the styles actually fit them, and they're both totally adorable (mind you, Sariya is "Yandere Adorable"). Krom and Marth (who doesn't love Zettai Ryouiki on men?) and Ronku also look bitchin'.

Worst: None! I love em all xD. Sure the FFIII style Mage clothes was a weird choice but I think it looks fine.

What kind of name is n_n?

I've honestly never noticed the toilet armor. I see it now, and it's a little.. well yeah. I don't like the mage hats either, and is why MU will probably be my only magic user..

Edited by Melonhead215

I like all of them... oh, wait, I don't...

Character-wise and Character-design-wise, I like Tiamo, Krom, Gaia, Greg, Frederick (knight with a suit and blue armor), Serge, Henry, Sariya, Ronku, Sol (toilet-part aside), Gangrel, Azure, Lucina and Wood.

Design-wise, I don't like Sairi (must be being used to it/plain-ness), but I don't know much about her, so I can't say what my opinion of her as a character is. I also have issues with the appearance of characters like Nono for her revealing clothing while looking like a little girl. I don't like the witch hats and the new features on armor, even if it makes Callum look like an astronaut.

Frederick should have had hero as a reclass option, since the armor looks similar and the game is lacking on mercenaries compared to other non-exclusive classes.

I'm actually really impressed with a lot of the designs for some of the characters in this game. But some are better than others.

The ones I can say I like are Krom, Lucina, Ronku, Grego, Tiamo, Henry, Gaia, Wood, Jerome, Gangrel, Valhart, Sairi, Dezel, Serge, and Viole.

The ones I can say I don't like are Emelina, Sumia, Donny, Richt, Mariabel, Nono, Nn, Inverse, Cervantes, Fauder, and Callum.

Honestly, I'm on the fence about Sol, Soiree, and Frederick's toilet armor. But hey, it could be worse.

Edited by Karaszure

All of those dislikes I understand except for Fauder and Inverse. Fauder espescially. I mean, he's a creepy vampy-demony-cultist dude with spindly claw hands, but I see nothing wrong in his design. Inverse has gotten understandable flak, but I still like her design (except her fingers on the tome scare me more than Fauder's). And I at least think Nn has a cool outfit, but then again it's never atan angle for me to see all of it. What didn't you like about Fauder?

All of those dislikes I understand except for Fauder and Inverse. Fauder espescially. I mean, he's a creepy vampy-demony-cultist dude with spindly claw hands, but I see nothing wrong in his design. Inverse has gotten understandable flak, but I still like her design (except her fingers on the tome scare me more than Fauder's). And I at least think Nn has a cool outfit, but then again it's never atan angle for me to see all of it. What didn't you like about Fauder?

Look at Fauder's design. LOOK AT IT!

Fauder.jpg

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, HE'S WEARING A DRESS AND HIGH HEELS! >_< At least Nergal, Lyon, and Izuka looked more manly.

(Disclaimer: Not homophobic, just hate the design)

Edited by Karaszure

Fauder is faaaaaabulous!

Inverse is pretty sexy.

Soiree, Degel and Flavia are my favorites because they come over as strong independant women.

Liz's silly cloths along with Valhart (sounds like "Fail hard") overcompensation must be the worst.