guys guess how happy I am

OOHOHOHOO MYYY! It is my lovely and special fellow human being citrus user buddy HOOHOO! which has fellow human being appeared once more to fellow human being chat with my fellow human being self no matter how brief it might be for our fellow human being selves INDEEDY HOOHOO! Many HOOHOOs! our fellow human being selves can share together like a fellow human being created internet land fellow human being created family eh?! Fellow human being citrus user, our fellow human being paths cross again, and again HEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEHOOHOOHAAHABWUEHEHAAHAAHH! Our fellow human being communications definitely share a special fellow human being bond simply for the reasons of your fellow human being created internet land user name on this serenesforest site created forum thing being citrus user! BWUEEHEHAHAOHOHOHOJEEJEJEKAKAKWBEUEHAAHAHAAHH! It is OHOHOHOEHEHEHEEEOHOOOO HOOHOOO! nice to make fellow human being contact with your fellow human being self once more, may many more fellow human being encounters occur in our fellow human being created futures HEHEHHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IndEEDY HOOHOO! Our HOOHOOs! We can express em forever OHOHOHOHOBWWUEHEEHHAAHAHAJJEEEKKOOKOKOYEEHWBEUERHAHAAHAHAH! :]

Yeah we should like uh totes talk more. High five my well hydrated fellow human being.

thatstupidonewithleonardodicapriowheretheystillsayswordinsteadofgun?andthegunsaidsword9mmonit?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Pic is infinitely times more awesome, but come on now you gotta see where I'm coming from here.

Guest Goldie

Our fellow human being selves should like uhHHOOOHOHOOooo MYYY! totEs BWUEHEAHAHAAHH! have more fellow human being communication! High fellow human being created five HOOHOO! my well fellow human being hydrated fellow human being which my fellow human being self refers to as Goldie user HEhehehHEEEE! :]

Our fellow human being created family bonds unite! 39 times our fellow human being selves must converse!

Your fellow human being honesty appears at last! HEHEHEHEOHOHHOBWUEEHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Wonderful! This is a fellow human being special moment of HOOHOO! JOY INDEEDY! bwueehBWUEHEOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! BBWUEHEHAAHAJEJEJEKKOOKOKOKBWEUERHEHAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! This bond of our fellow human being selves simply cannot be broken it seems eh?! BWUEEHHOOHOOOOOOOOO! Indeedy HOOHOO! It truly is fellow human being correct eh?! ACCURATELY CAPTURED! We send our fellow human being methods of bonding time and our fellow human being selves become unbreakable! What lovely fellow human being created friendship our fellow human being selves have Bashigishculk forgets! BWUEHEEHAHAOHOOOOOOOJEEJJEKWKKAKABWEUHAAHAHAH! :]

My fellow human being self adores your fellow human being use of 39 by the way! It is fellow human being fantastically beautiful and smashing!

Edited by Goldie

Guest Goldie

it's like fellow human being SirRonLionheart had a fellow human being baby with like

Fellow human being created Count von Count (if his fellow puppet being only knew the fellow human being created number 39!)

and my fellow human being self thinks my fellow human being self is starting to fellow human being like it INDEEDY HOOHOO! :]

My fellow human being self has heard of that Lionheart fellow human being - the fellow hedgehog being Sonic fellow human being created videos right? Learned of his fellow human being self from umm.. the fellow human being cybershock or cybershell my fellow human being self thinks his fellow human being self is called hehHHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHOOoooo!

My fellow human being self remembers expressing my OOHOHHEHEHEHEEEEOWBWUEHEHAAHAHAHAH! laughter with Youtube videos back in 2005-2006 on a past account OHOHOOHOHOOOHEYEEHEHEHEEEJEJEJEKKOOKOOOHOO! what a fellow human being joy it was OOHHOOhoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Speaking of which, when your fellow human being self reads my OHOHOHOOOOOOs! And most likely says it to your fellow human being self out loud yess! The HOOHOOs! Think of this fellow human being sound as an owl eh? OHOHOHOHOOOOOO! BWUEHEHAHAAHAHAHAHHEHEEHHAHAYEHEHAHWHEAHAH! :]

Perhaps a fellow human being something like this as well?!

OHOOHOOHOHOOhehehHEHEHEEEEEEE! BWUEHEHAHAYWEHHAYHWBEUERHWEHEHEHGOHOHOOWBEWUERHAAHAHAAHH! :]

my fellow human being self used to think goldie user was funny

then my fellow human being self hated her fellow human being self

then my fellow human being self thought she was funny again

then my fellow human being self hated her fellow human being self

now my fellow human being self think she's funny again OHOOHHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!

Sounds about fellow human being right, my fellow human being self has been told and my fellow human being self has figured this as well that my fellow human being self is a love my fellow human being self or hate my fellow human being self type of fellow human being INDEEDY HOOHOO! bBWUEHEEHAHAHAAHAHH! :]

Edited by Goldie

Guest Goldie

108>39! BWUEEHAHAYEHEOHOHOHJEJEJEKKAKAKKBWUEHAHAHAAHH! As well as fellow human being HOOHOOs :]

OHOHOOohohoBWUEHEHEHAAHAHAHAYEHAYHAOGHOHOHJEJEJEEJKAKAKWBEUEHAAHYAHYAHAHAHAAHH! My fellow human being self barely fellow human being remembers, was your fellow human being self the fellow human being volunteer for fellow human being translating my fellow human being created posts on the serenesforest site created forum thing in the fellow human being created far from the forest section of course HEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE! To avoid any further fellow human being confusion is the fellow human being goal it is lovely INDEEDY HOOHOO! SO many wbwuebUWEHJEHAHAHAYWOHOHJJEEJEJEWBWUBWEHEHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOWHEHERBWUEHAHAAHAAHAHAH! :]

Edited by Goldie

I hereby sentence you to sudoku.

Will you be the guy who stands over his/their shoulders, waits for them to get an answer wrong then decapitates them?

Will you be the guy who stands over his/their shoulders, waits for them to get an answer wrong then decapitates them?

Even worse. If they get a wrong answer, I will say nothing. But if they fill in all the squares and there's a mistake, I won't let them go until they figure out what they did wrong and fix the mistake, start over, or something else along those lines.

• 3 weeks later...