How would you feel if...

One day you woke up to find you had been turned into your favorite opposite-gendered FE character?

Strange question, I don't know how I came up with this but I guess my curiosity got the better of me...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty awesome. Because i would have a lot of fangirls and my hair wouldnt have any grey in it. Plus i would look like a BADASS in those robes.

People getting in my way in traffic? Yeah Elwind a bitch.

So I'll finally be an adorably shy girl with a thing for a certain green with a touch of grey haired wyvern knight?

I'll take it.

I don't even know who my favorite female FE character is...?

I guess Vaida?

If that happens I will find you and propose. (⌐■_■)

Surprised. Somehow the world knew my favorite character, even though I didn't. It'd actually be pretty awesome. Like Digimon or something, getting my special monster that was always fit for me.

Oh jeez, Digimon :wub:

I don't have a favorite female chara, I guess Nephy, though I didn't see her as "favorite female character", more of "favorite ingame unit", but she'll do.

I'm guessing I would feel weird, the not having a penis thing will surly make me uncomfortable. Other than that, I really don't know. The implications of suddenly waking up in the body of a hot, farmer, skilled veteran, anime girl with supernatural strength are too great and random to be grasped coherently.

I doubt in this scenario, we also inherit their demeanor/personality, otherwise we wouldn't be ourselves now would we, I don't quite understand anyone who think these kind of scenarios also have the transfer of character/personality implications.

Panic. Seriously. As much as I think Tormod and Rath are awesome, if I wake up in a body that's not my own, and in an opposite-gender body at that, the first thing I'm going to do is panic. Then I'm going to get angry because it happened.

Edited by Jihyun

Well, the first thing I'd do is look at how awesome I am in the mirror. Then I'd don my green armor and enjoy time with all the beautiful women of the kingdom, who'd of course be swooning over me. I just hope my pal Kent doesn't catch me, because he'll probably force me to do something like training drills.

Well I'm gunna go with FE world because if I woke up in my own bed as a girl the first thing I would do is be like OH SHIT WHAT MAN DO I DO (can't just hide all day).

Anyways I really don't know which FE girl I would want to be. Whichever is the hottest one so I can be a total cock tease to every male ever and have extreme amounts of fun with it.

I might as well say Cellica from Gaiden because I like her and no one else would ever mention her in this thread in a million years and I like to be different. But if I could be a guy I would be Serlis (trololol) because he is gorgeous and can have any girl he wants just by making eye contact.

I have lots of favorites, but let's go with FE9!Ike for this one. After admiring that sexy body of his I would probably go torment by bf and brother (who are fans of Ike) by spouting off those cheesy Brawl taunts and go on and on about much I love Soren and talk about him in the most sickeningly cutesy voice I can manage. ;D

I doubt in this scenario, we also inherit their demeanor/personality, otherwise we wouldn't be ourselves now would we, I don't quite understand anyone who think these kind of scenarios also have the transfer of character/personality implications.

I didn't particularly intend that, I don't think it seemed like anyone was operating under that assumption either so you're safe.

Considering Aless is pretty much the polar opposite of everything I am in real life -- looks, personality, ect (only similarities being pale skin and age group)--I bet the second I awoke I'd feel awkward beyond belief before even seeing myself, since it means I would have magically gained a foot and some inches (which is bound to feel very wierd), not to mention the other obvious anatomical changes of randomly becoming a male. I think I'd be too shy to actually try to do anything that wierd. Maybe I'd just try to do things that I can't with my short little body (eg. try to touch the top of the door frame and try to see what in the gym). If it didn't affect my personality than I bet it would be very wierd seeing a guy like that acting like a shy girl.

Edited by Bee